JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

1 hr sessions i can't do more than 20 mins of excavating their pussies lol.

You got some good stamina. 20 is my absolute max. I let them suck me for a good 10-12 mins. Then foreplay and showers.
I think it has to do with age. As you can tell my by penname I am 50. I used to do 3 pops in 1.5 session and 2 pops in a hour session easy until a couple years ago but now I struggle to do 2 pops in the 55 minute session once you take into account the shower. But the flip side is that I noticed as I age I can last longer. So not being about to do 2 pops anymore in a 55 session comes band in hand with lasting longer. Part of it is also the need. Since I cannot do 2 pops anymore then I might as well as focusing on lasting longer and that focus has helped.

Yeah, it is really rare that I get 2, being on the other side of 50 myself. Best approach I have had is to hit my first shot during the TS, but a lot girls aren't trying to get you there that fast. And in a standing shower place, kinda hard.

Mary bbbj cg mish doggie dfk

i asked for PSE and she said 200, then 150. i was able to get it for 100 but asked me to write a review for her.

Shes the girl in the pic. She looks young. Early 20s. Nice face and skin. Very nice C tits and nipples. Very nice and clean, shaved pussy. Some girls have a pussy skin tone that is darker than the rest of their skin but hers is the same color.

She does a slow bj and does the tongue flicking thing on the head when she has you in her mouth.

I really wanted to daty but when i asked her to lay down she slabbed some lube before i could get down there. not that she doesnt allow it but she probably thought i was ready to fuck

mish was good and doggie was good. she lets you pound it

cg was good.

oh and shes willing to dfk but you might have to initiate it like i did

overall shes good but she wants to much for pse for me

Mary bbbj cg mish doggie dfk

i asked for PSE and she said 200, then 150. i was able to get it for 100 but asked me to write a review for her.

Shes the girl in the pic. She looks young. Early 20s. Nice face and skin. Very nice C tits and nipples. Very nice and clean, shaved pussy. Some girls have a pussy skin tone that is darker than the rest of their skin but hers is the same color.

She does a slow bj and does the tongue flicking thing on the head when she has you in her mouth.

I really wanted to daty but when i asked her to lay down she slabbed some lube before i could get down there. not that she doesnt allow it but she probably thought i was ready to fuck

mish was good and doggie was good. she lets you pound it

cg was good.

oh and shes willing to dfk but you might have to initiate it like i did

overall shes good but she wants to much for pse for me
What's her rate though?

Mone tiny Japanese girl @ BBG and the PSE upgrade.
They have a website but her real photos are on their twitter
BBG asks for verification to get in, its kind of an UTR spa.
I was greeted by the butch manager gal, she brought me to Mone's room. The room was off to the side hall and was big with a big high queen size bed and mirrors.
Mone is tiny and super cute. We communicated with her phone app, but she knows the basics, shower etc.
She helps me undress and we go to the shower room. Her bodyy is young and nice B/C size natural perky breasts and nipples.
She has a bald beaver (shout out to POKLER) and has what I call a puffy pussy and lips peeking out from her mound. Nice ass too. Tiny hands feet and big anime eyes.
In the table shower she washes me and sucks me off and she gets on top wet and soapy and slides my cock inside her cunt. Just the head first cause shes tiny and tight, but she perseveres and gets me in and rides me, shes so tight and feels great. We dry off and go to the room both naked with my cock out leading, her room is secluded and near the shower so no need to towel up.
Get on the bed and I kneel up and have her bbbj me then turn her around and doggy her. She lubes her kitty, and I pop and slide in her. Nice hips and ass. Im balls deep now, sliding deep in her holding her hips up. Do some mish and sideways leg up too.
Finish pull out with her cuntjuice glistening on my junior and she immediately takes me in her mouth and sucks while holding balls and I explode with bbbjcim. Licks me clean and we wipe up.
I dont think she can take monster size C, but handles my average just fine.
Cute, tiny, and is a pleaser. 230hh and PSE 100 extra without CIP. As I prefer to CIM.

Mone tiny Japanese girl @ BBG and the PSE upgrade.
They have a website but her real photos are on their twitter
BBG asks for verification to get in, its kind of an UTR spa.
I was greeted by the butch manager gal, she brought me to Mone's room. The room was off to the side hall and was big with a big high queen size bed and mirrors.
Mone is tiny and super cute. We communicated with her phone app, but she knows the basics, shower etc.
She helps me undress and we go to the shower room. Her bodyy is young and nice B/C size natural perky breasts and nipples.
She has a bald beaver (shout out to POKLER) and has what I call a puffy pussy and lips peeking out from her mound. Nice ass too. Tiny hands feet and big anime eyes.
In the table shower she washes me and sucks me off and she gets on top wet and soapy and slides my cock inside her cunt. Just the head first cause shes tiny and tight, but she perseveres and gets me in and rides me, shes so tight and feels great. We dry off and go to the room both naked with my cock out leading, her room is secluded and near the shower so no need to towel up.
Get on the bed and I kneel up and have her bbbj me then turn her around and doggy her. She lubes her kitty, and I pop and slide in her. Nice hips and ass. Im balls deep now, sliding deep in her holding her hips up. Do some mish and sideways leg up too.
Finish pull out with her cuntjuice glistening on my junior and she immediately takes me in her mouth and sucks while holding balls and I explode with bbbjcim. Licks me clean and we wipe up.
I dont think she can take monster size C, but handles my average just fine.
Cute, tiny, and is a pleaser. 230hh and PSE 100 extra without CIP. As I prefer to CIM.
Is it still 100 for cip?

Veda $320 1 Hour

The pictures were bait and it was not her. It's actually vivi from NY asian fitness that I have been with before.

Her skin is brown and her breasts are natural but not big.
The session was pretty good. We had a TS where she rimmed and gave a great bbbj. The rooms are big and air-conditioned.
Back in the room she gave me some more bbbj and rode me till I finished.

I enjoyed the session but was very disappointed I did not get the girl presented. Won't be returning.

Veda $320 1 Hour

The pictures were bait and it was not her. It's actually vivi from NY asian fitness that I have been with before.

The session was pretty good. We had a TS where she rimmed and gave a great bbbj. The rooms are big and air-conditioned.

I enjoyed the session but was very disappointed I did not get the girl presented. Won't be returning.
You could have cancelled or tried another girl.

I also need to learn how to backout gracefully. It always just feels too rude.

Yurino 220 hhr dfk cfs TOFTT
Pics on twitter are fake. Pics on their new website are her, but probably 10 years old. Described via text as "young cute spinner, must try". None of that applies. She's at least late 30s with saggy tits and mediocre service. Did manage to get me off; I've had worse sessions but won't repeat. Wanted +$200 for PSE, declined.

Mary 230hhr dfk cfs + $40 tip
Now this is the stuff dreams are made of. Cute tiny young spinner with nice perky B's and a clean shaved pussy. Absolute delight. Wanted +$200 for PSE, didn't want to negotiate so I declined offer. Will certainly repeat.

Veda $320 1 Hour

Yes photos were bait. I previewed so didn't take session I scheduled

Clair $320 1 Hour

I was looking forward to the labor day special ($30 off). The pictures were bait and switch. I rushed over as she appeared to be voluptuous however she was more like an old time girlfriend (bit more hefty) willing to give the girl friend experience.

The session was pretty good. She was eager to please and mentioned that it was her first time working at a private club and she could stay in her own room. We had fun in the TS where she offered to rim me (not my thang) and she gave a great bbbj. The room was big and air-conditioned.

Back in the room she was willing to please, we switched a few positions and she gave a decent massage.

The session felt like I was messing with one of my exes but I would have preferred a chance with the lady they presented in the pictures. If I return it would only be for a JAV star I could verify from the videos. I think I may ask for an early morning lineup if possible.

Clair $320 1 Hour

I was looking forward to the labor day special ($30 off). The pictures were bait and switch. I rushed over as she appeared to be voluptuous however she was more like an old time girlfriend (bit more hefty) willing to give the girl friend experience.

The session was pretty good. She was eager to please and mentioned that it was her first time working at a private club and she could stay in her own room. We had fun in the TS where she offered to rim me (not my thang) and she gave a great bbbj. The room was big and air-conditioned.

Back in the room she was willing to please, we switched a few positions and she gave a decent massage.

The session felt like I was messing with one of my exes but I would have preferred a chance with the lady they presented in the pictures. If I return it would only be for a JAV star I could verify from the videos. I think I may ask for an early morning lineup if possible.
Wrong spa? Who’s Claire?

I can't even trust the reviews for this agency anymore, when even the main advertising account got caught red handed posting a fake review then tried to downplay it by saying a customer submitted it. First customer submitted review? Yeah right, guys are not that stupid.

1662916376669.png

Attachments