JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

I went over (theyr in an office building) and its a big spa layout but more like upscale bedroom style rooms, my room has a full sink, dresser mirrors and a full wall photo of some rainforest scene. Nice muzak too.
Saw Cathy. Japanese girl, absolutely adorable. Fit, slim, B natural. But SHAVED japanese sushi. I was expecting the J bush. She has some english, just enough.
Had choice of table shower, or a room with a standing shower. Since I was on the promotional 30min plan for 200, took the stand shower, quick washee together and a bbbj and p2p standing doggy play.

Back to the bedroom, she is just adorable (i know I said that before) waiting for me to direct her. And thats her appeal, shes a gnd type, innocent act, but when presented with my dong to her lips she sucks like a pro.
Doggy mish CG and standing doggy by the table/bed. Its a hugh platform bed with a thin firm mattress, good for doin the nasty in positions. I gave her my madeinUSA juice via a bbbjcim. She licked me clean too and the sink in the room came in handy. Shes not a take charge kind of girl, but takes direction wel and seems to enjoy the fun.

I went over (theyr in an office building) and its a big spa layout but more like upscale bedroom style rooms, my room has a full sink, dresser mirrors and a full wall photo of some rainforest scene. Nice muzak too.
Saw Cathy. Japanese girl, absolutely adorable. Fit, slim, B natural. But SHAVED japanese sushi. I was expecting the J bush. She has some english, just enough.
Had choice of table shower, or a room with a standing shower. Since I was on the promotional 30min plan for 200, took the stand shower, quick washee together and a bbbj and p2p standing doggy play.

Back to the bedroom, she is just adorable (i know I said that before) waiting for me to direct her. And thats her appeal, shes a gnd type, innocent act, but when presented with my dong to her lips she sucks like a pro.
Doggy mish CG and standing doggy by the table/bed. Its a hugh platform bed with a thin firm mattress, good for doin the nasty in positions. I gave her my madeinUSA juice via a bbbjcim. She licked me clean too and the sink in the room came in handy. Shes not a take charge kind of girl, but takes direction wel and seems to enjoy the fun.
Covered? Didn’t see it mentioned so I am curious!

AYA the eurospanishasian-japanamazing creature
Amazing body, euro face and curves and ass with asian accents. Exotic and beautiful. And full ass and tits!
Those photos are her, btw.
Her English is excellent and she takes directions well besides taking charge too when she wants.
I took the 30min for 230.
I asked for a quick shower because for me the "room" is more fun than the table shower. She washes me and gives me a tender bbbj, first licking the head then staring up at me taking the length in. She looks so cute and vulnerable with her play act submissive demure and attitude
Back in the room, she makes me lay down and slide on top of me for some intense DFK just the way I like it. then she"slides" into a wet bbbj, slow and with a little bit of eye contact. The girl has skills, and takes over even though her being shy was what really turned me on. After a few minutes, as I usually do at this point in the session, I ask her to lay down so that I can return the favor. She is on the bed belly down, and I start caressing and kissing her neck, back, buttocks and legs. She starts to get really wet and makes some wimpering sounds then I start eating her from the back, while she's on her four in doggy position.
She then starts some very hot sex talk, wow!
Then flip and more daty, which after a few minutes turns into a delightful 69. For the first time in my life I hear someone saying that my friend down there is "long" I consider myself average, but she knows better, so that's a great boost to my self-esteem haha.
We're already 25 minutes into the session. It's time for some action. She impales herself like a champion, and starts riding me in reverse cowgirl. In the next 20 minutes we try doggy, mish, and me standing at the edge of the bed taking her from behind. I pound her hard, maybe too hard. But she takes it like a great champ. Finally, I end up serving my cock to her ready cherry lips and she gives a great performance and takes the hot load and keeps on going untill I pause her cause Im too sensitive after cumming, she plalyfully licks me clean like a good japanese kitty.

We're both exhausted. I lay down and she cleans me up with hot towels.
I get dressed, I kiss her on her neck and I'm on my way .
Amazing girl.

Greetings UG! I've been reading most of your fine works of fiction for a few years now and thought it was time I stopped being a lurker and joined the community. Please cut the FNG some slack as this will be my first post. I saw Tina for the hour for $320.

I saw Tina a few months ago after a mix up for another girl and ended up taking Tina by mistake. I rolled with it and ended up having a great time with intentions to repeat but she vanished until she popped up again a few days ago. There seemed to be another mix up because I was on my way to 28th street but was text the address to 35th street. I made my way over and it took less than a minute for Tina to recognize me and get the show started. I should point out Tina may not be for everyone, she does not have the typical Chinese girl build, she has some tummy, but big breast and a round caboose. I should also note she has an odd way of kissing, not bad, but sort of forceful. I decided to skip the shower because imo that is a waste of time. We kissed and I had her drop to her knees and I told her to make it sloppy for me. No DT but plenty wet with some dirty talk on her behalf, pulled it out of her mouth for some russian and gave her a pearl necklace for the first pop.

Rested a little to regain stamina, played with her jugs while kissing and she stroked me back to life. I brought my own cover and told her to open her short legs wide and did her like a ragdoll. She has a big ass for a Chinese female so it would be a waste not to take her from behind, pumped and dumped into completion for pop #2.

Hello, this is my 2nd post so if I mess anything up let me know!

Heard about Aya, checked her out on the website and saw that she did pse and had a nice ass so I had to try her out.

Made appointment for 1hr and got the address, went over and got buzzed in. Not going to give too much info on that. But I got inside and was told another customer came in late and told me to just relax so I did for about 15-20 minutes. I didn't mind the wait because I wasn't doing anything else. Mms came and got me and took me into her room and met her.

MAN, I was not prepared. She looks cute in her pictures, but she was even cuter in person. Nice boobs, great ass. (I prefer nice asses, why I chose her). She is super short compared to I, and we talked about how she had to jump to hang the towel lol. Got undressed, made out a bit, rubbed her nipples and she made a noise and said they were super sensitive so I made sure to be gentle. Took a standing shower, as I don't like TS that much.

Came back to room after clean up and started bbbj. Did that for a bit then I told her to switch to 69 as I wanted a taste too. She got up for condom and I asked if she offered to not use it, charge is additional 100. Standard, I believe.

Glad I did because last time I went to NYAF I couldn't cum due to condom and nerves probably.

She got right on me and I played with her ass as she was going (again, super nice ass). She was super wet so I fell out once or twice, but she asked if I liked doggy so we switched.

Thrusted decently hard for a bit and she said she was coming and definitely seemed like she did as she clenched the bed and moaned pretty hard with her face stuffed into pillow Right after she came I said I was about to and told me to donate inside. Gladly did lol. She sat back towards me while I'm still in and we kissed a bit. Then got up and cleaned cause she was dripping.

I'm not one to go again after even being a young age. So we talked for awhile. Honestly think we spent more time talking, possibly 20-30 minutes? She was great to speak to, amazing English. Talked about alot of things like where I'm from, the general area, sex, and other small things, which was fun, she was laughing smiling, so hopefully she enjoyed it as much as I did!

Definitely recommend, she was amazing, 10/10. I will definitely be seeing her again soon. Next I will be just focusing on making her finish, lots of fun seeing her like that.

400+100 1hr

Review for SANDY:

320 for the Hour + 30 tip

After reading a few of the reviews here for this new spot, I decided to check it out. Texted for an appointment, which seemed to be really simple at first but then I was asked for ID or LinkedIn. I don’t have LinkedIn and definitely wasn’t going to scan and send my full ID, so finally we settled on a work ID with no personal information disclosed aside from photo and name.

As others have described, the location is on the 2nd floor of a commercial elevator building, relatively discrete, doorman but no sign-in.

Papa-san was very nice. After a little scheduling discrepancy and resolution, I went with Sandy.

Sandy is mixed Chinese / Japanese, nice face, limited but serviceable English. Her attitude is really sweet and gentle, but not exactly enthusiastic.

We did standing shower with a little preview HJ then back to the room.

The rooms are good, closer to hotel rooms than typical AMP rooms. At this establishment this is clearly where the girls live / chill when not seeing a client, so the rooms are like a combination of dorm room and hotel room, comfortable and spacious compared to a typical AMP setup.

On to the action: nice BBBJ. Sandy seemed to enjoy me sucking on her manmade-but-sensitive-and-soft tits., some DATY (she’s shaved), subtle sexy talk from her, missionary, reverse cow girl, doggy, lazy doggy, two orgasms for her, then I came in the bag.

I was close to being able to nap after all that with 20 minutes left on the clock, but instead just blissed out while she gave me a light massage. Flipped again and she and I were both ready for a second round. Slow and sensual HJ, wanted to fuck her again but was really enjoying the view of her face and tits as she was stroking me. Came all over her chest for this second go and then she wiped me up thoroughly. I got dressed. Out the door.

Website pics and description are pretty accurate, but I’d describe her as:
5’ 0”
Artificial D’s
105 lbs.
Fit, not too skinny
Face: 8
Body: 7

Akemi
Natural D's
mid 30's - 40's
Face:7 (pics are real but filtered.)
Body:7 (pics are real and I don't think PSed.)
300/hr (options are on her menu. bbfscip:200, bbfscop:100)

Texted mms and Akemi was available. She just arrived this week. She does not speak English but it doesn't matter as her options are on the menu board. lol

She welcomed me with LFK when opened the door. I expected her high technique of TS but, unfortunately, TS was occupied. So, we took a quick shower and back to bed. She is a little bit talkative and I lead her to start. Probably, rimming is available but I did not asked. She had her hands, mouth, and legs work simultaneously. So, my tits were kissed while balls are massaged. She turned and got 69 position. I tasted her kitty, clean, fully saved, no smell.

Now it's time to fu*k and she covered me without hands. If I didn't see my son, I would not notice I got covered. She might keep the cover in her mouth. Hmm.. good technique. She started CG for 10 min and some different CG position. Then, mish. She O'd (don't know if real) like JAV and I exploded.

She gave me some massage and I expected TS is available but still occupied. I gave up and enjoyed the 2nd round.

When I was leaving, I saw Yumi at reception. She looks better than the pics on their website. I may give her a try.

Aya

I try to limit my hobbying because it can become addicting but sometimes one has to embrace that addiction and I think I may have found my new ATF. I was looking through Twitter and saw that Aya was back, she’s a provider I meant to see a few months ago but I missed out because I told myself I had to behave.....but not today.

I went into the office building and waited a little under five minutes and was taken to Aya's room by the manager. I didn't expect her to be as short as she was but also very cute. We greeted each other and did some lfk, which was a little awkward because I towered over her, but I ran my hands all over that body of hers.

I'm not one for or against table showers, they make no difference, but on this occasion I'm very glad I didn't skip. Lot's of lfk that went into aggressive dfk and intense p2p body slide. I had to use a lot of willpower not to pop. We finished showering, she gave me a little sample off bbbj and I asked her to hold off and she gave a smirk knowing why I stopped her. We dried off, she made sure the coast was clear in the hallway, and we ran back to our room. We kissed for a few minutes, she tried to lick my chest, which I don't like but I wanted to lick hers. We tried to do some 69 but due to the big height difference we cut it short. I was already on edge and wanted to get inside of her asap. I dove into her for mish and she was hollering loudly, she speaks English at a native level so it was nice to understand what she was saying. I knew I was not going to last much longer and asked her to stick her ass out for me and I rammed into her until I filled up the bag. I'm not really the type of guy to repeat but I am tempted to go see her again after this write up.

Total was 360 for the hour (used the Twitter special)

Yumi 400/45m lfk cfs
Hot AF with fantastic tits, but a complete princess. Basically just laid there, barely kissed, and quickly ushered me out as soon as I was done. Maybe YMMV but I doubt it.

Yuka 300/hr special + 100 tip dfk bbbj bbfscip
Holy smokes for once the TGTBT pics are recent, accurate, and not touched up. Well not sure about that body pic but the two soapy bubbles ones are her. Beautiful young body with a nice shapely ass and small perky boobs. Shaved clean, just how I like em. Complete sweetheart from start to finish with cute smiles and abundant kissing. We made passionate love until everything was a sweaty, sticky mess. Will happily repeat. Wish I could take her home with me lol.

Decided to go out to the city yesterday and see Aya as a late birthday present to myself. I’m glad that the pics were accurate, she is really beautiful and her body is perfect. She is really short but has curves in all the right places. Loved that she spoke english well. So much better when you can communicate easily. The location is nice too, it’s a pretty nice setup there. I got there early for a 12:00 and had to wait for her to get ready.
Was finally led to her room and I was like wow when I saw her. Gave her $360 for the hour, took my clothes off and we headed to the table shower. This is where a whole lot of nothing happened and actually spent too much time when a quick scrub was all it amounted to.
We went back to the room and she was getting a condom ready. I asked her if we could go without and she said it was $200 more. I tried to haggle the price and forgot that one of her reviews on here mentioned she charged $100. She didn’t budge on the $200 and I was thinking with the wrong head and caved. Wasted more time by going to their ATM to get some more cash. She starts with BBJ which was honestly great. Not much DT but the eye contact and what she was doing with her tongue felt amazing. She even did some BLS. I pulled her up to make out a bit and then I had her lay down so I could DATY. This is where I spent a good chunk of time (maybe even too much). She tasted really good and seeing her reactions was really satisfying. After a couple of orgasms she told me fuck her and I obliged. She was so wet and it felt amazing. I was hitting it missionary while LFK and DFK. Then she started with the dirty talk. She started saying she was about to cum and I kept going at that pace until she did (or faked it, who knows). Then she was telling me to cum inside her and I finished with CIP shortly after. I kept going until I went soft and then she commented on how much I came. We were both sweating and she told me that after all that she needed some lunch and a nap. We went to the shower to wash up and then we hung out and talked and made out for the last 10-15 min.
I had a good time but I regret paying so much to only go one round. Really wanted to do more with her and that perfect body she has. In hindsight I know we had enough time for a second round because we didn’t start at 12:00 but she had me leave at exactly 1:00. IDK if I’m wrong for thinking that way about timing but I guess I just need to learn to be more assertive and upfront about what I want. I may go out there to see her again but the upsell for BBFS is a little too much imho and I will probably just play safe next time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Decided to go out to the city yesterday and see Aya as a late birthday present to myself. I’m glad that the pics were accurate, she is really beautiful and her body is perfect. She is really short but has curves in all the right places. Loved that she spoke english well. So much better when you can communicate easily. The location is nice too, it’s a pretty nice setup there. I got there early for a 12:00 and had to wait for her to get ready.
Was finally led to her room and I was like wow when I saw her. Gave her $360 for the hour, took my clothes off and we headed to the table shower. This is where a whole lot of nothing happened and actually spent too much time when a quick scrub was all it amounted to.
We went back to the room and she was getting a condom ready. I asked her if we could go without and she said it was $200 more. I tried to haggle the price and forgot that one of her reviews on here mentioned she charged $100. She didn’t budge on the $200 and I was thinking with the wrong head and caved. Wasted more time by going to their ATM to get some more cash. She starts with BBJ which was honestly great. Not much DT but the eye contact and what she was doing with her tongue felt amazing. She even did some BLS. I pulled her up to make out a bit and then I had her lay down so I could DATY. This is where I spent a good chunk of time (maybe even too much). She tasted really good and seeing her reactions was really satisfying. After a couple of orgasms she told me fuck her and I obliged. She was so wet and it felt amazing. I was hitting it missionary while LFK and DFK. Then she started with the dirty talk. She started saying she was about to cum and I kept going at that pace until she did (or faked it, who knows). Then she was telling me to cum inside her and I finished with CIP shortly after. I kept going until I went soft and then she commented on how much I came. We were both sweating and she told me that after all that she needed some lunch and a nap. We went to the shower to wash up and then we hung out and talked and made out for the last 10-15 min.
I had a good time but I regret paying so much to only go one round. Really wanted to do more with her and that perfect body she has. In hindsight I know we had enough time for a second round because we didn’t start at 12:00 but she had me leave at exactly 1:00. IDK if I’m wrong for thinking that way about timing but I guess I just need to learn to be more assertive and upfront about what I want. I may go out there to see her again but the upsell for BBFS is a little too much imho and I will probably just play safe next time.
I have to ask, where was this ATM you ran out to in the middle of the session?
I'm picturing a half naked monger on the street jamming his debit card into a Chase ATM on a busy corner.

I have to ask, where was this ATM you ran out to in the middle of the session?
I'm picturing a half naked monger on the street jamming his debit card into a Chase ATM on a busy corner.
lol like the other guys said, it’s by the front desk. If only it wasn’t so damn conveniently placed, I’d still have an extra $200 that probably would’ve gone towards future mongering anyways.

pokler

Power Bottom
lol like the other guys said, it’s by the front desk. If only it wasn’t so damn conveniently placed, I’d still have an extra $200 that probably would’ve gone towards future mongering anyways.
She controlled you but it needs to be the other way around. You let her burn a lot of time in a lame shower. Of coarse she didn't budge on the 200 since she knew she can control you!
Oh..and was your shwang hanging out when you were at the ATM? Lol