JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

Chime in with my Olivia session last Sunday. $240 30 minutes and I did the covered version as she would not budge on $200 bbfs (sometimes I get them negotiated to $100 but not Olivia)

cute face and great body that’s slim (A tits) and great small ass.

She’s not a great kisser but I was able to pound her mish and kiss her (she does not kiss proactively in her own) so you will have to be the aggressor for sure.

Her pussy is real pretty and hairless and anyone who loves DATY will love her little perfect pink pussy. We 69 first then I eat her a lot longer whie she’s on her back.

We fucked in CG, Mish (where I nearly kicked the mirror off of the wall by accident) and then doggy. Mish was funny cuz she keeps her eyes closed I guess to not to look at you (ugly mofo beware). In doggy she does try to angle her ass down so I did have to stop and adjust her. Again similar to previous monger’s experience. I think she just didn’t want to have full penetration but I paid good money to fuck her pussy so I asked her to change her posture. She finally got into the right position where I can fuck her straight in doggy where I can go fast and hard and finished on her back as I pulled out and ripped of the condom.

she didn’t rim but and I don’t think she does it though. She seems too new to want to allow such things to happen.

great girl if you like to tell her what to do.

pokler

Power Bottom
Chime in with my Olivia session last Sunday. $240 30 minutes and I did the covered version as she would not budge on $200 bbfs (sometimes I get them negotiated to $100 but not Olivia)

cute face and great body that’s slim (A tits) and great small ass.

She’s not a great kisser but I was able to pound her mish and kiss her (she does not kiss proactively in her own) so you will have to be the aggressor for sure.

Her pussy is real pretty and hairless and anyone who loves DATY will love her little perfect pink pussy. We 69 first then I eat her a lot longer whie she’s on her back.

We fucked in CG, Mish (where I nearly kicked the mirror off of the wall by accident) and then doggy. Mish was funny cuz she keeps her eyes closed I guess to not to look at you (ugly mofo beware). In doggy she does try to angle her ass down so I did have to stop and adjust her. Again similar to previous monger’s experience. I think she just didn’t want to have full penetration but I paid good money to fuck her pussy so I asked her to change her posture. She finally got into the right position where I can fuck her straight in doggy where I can go fast and hard and finished on her back as I pulled out and ripped of the condom.

she didn’t rim but and I don’t think she does it though. She seems too new to want to allow such things to happen.

great girl if you like to tell her what to do.
She'll rim for Pokler

Vivi - 220 + 20 tip, HH

Easy appointment set up. They did not ask me for verification but it could be they know me from their sister spa, Bubblesnyc. They say the pictures on the website are real but I beg to differ. It could be her but if it is, the photo is highly photo-shopped. If anything, her body is accurate in the photos. Still nonetheless, she was fairly decent.

Face - 6.5/10
Body - 6
Ass - 5, 6.5 if she arches her back
Service - 5

She loves to DFK as there was plenty of that. Stand up shower with a bbbj preview. After shower, we go back to the room for some activities. The room we had was pretty tiny compared to the rest of the rooms. Lowkey, could practically be a closet. I've seen walk in closets bigger than this room. I'm even surprised they could fit a bed here.

Service was lotus, off the bed missionary, k9 off the bed, lazy dog. She probably rims as most Chinese providers usually do but I never went face down and I never asked.

Vivi - 320 for 1 hour

I scheduled to meet her after looking at the photos. The first 3 are not her, but the fourth one is, however, it might be a bit old. Nice slender body, cute breasts, and decent booty.

Her English isn't very good, but fortunately I speak Chinese somewhat fluently. I'd rate her face a 9.5-10, but that is my personal taste as an Asian who is fond of other Asians. I find her exceptionally beautiful. I especially love her eyes. She also has beautiful long hair, and tasty lips that were made for DFK. Her perfume smells gentle like flowers, and adds even more flavor to the kissing.

I had a table shower and she did this thing where she massages the back of your body with her mouth and a bit of suction, and it feels very sensual. DFK, Preview BBBJ, and RIM.

Then back to the room. She said she was given the smallest room because she is the only Chinese worker, and everyone else is Japanese and a few Korean. More BBBJ and DFK. Then we go through cow girl, missionary, and doggy, and I release during doggy. I loved staring into her eyes during the sex. Afterwards we cuddled a bit. Then she offered a massage and I obliged. Massage technique was decent. I was too tired to go again. I saw her again a second time that week, and routine was similar except there was P2P during table shower. I am pretty fond of this woman, and may have a slight crush.

She told me that me that daily there would be 2-3 customers that walked out on her because her looks photos don't match those posted on the website. So that's my main warning. However, I find her to be exceptionally attractive Also, her English isn't good, so it may be difficult to establish a deeper connection and chemistry. Service I'd rate an 8, because she aims to please. She also wants you to tell her what you like and don't like, but idk if she can communicate this in English. Also if your not into DFK she may not be your type, because she likes doing this a lot.

Vivi - 320 for 1 hour

I scheduled to meet her after looking at the photos. The first 3 are not her, but the fourth one is, however, it might be a bit old. Nice slender body, cute breasts, and decent booty.
Thanks for your first detailed review. You cite another spa but have never left a review being that this is your first review.

I give your review a ton of credit, particularly when a less than stellar review is left for same provider right above.

try and make it less obvious next time.

Vivi - 320 for 1 hour

Her English isn't very good, but fortunately I speak Chinese somewhat fluently. I'd rate her face a 9.5-10, but that is my personal taste as an Asian who is fond of other Asians. I find her exceptionally beautiful. I especially love her eyes. She also has beautiful long hair, and tasty lips that were made for DFK. Her perfume smells gentle like flowers, and adds even more flavor to the kissing.

I had a table shower and she did this thing where she massages the back of your body with her mouth and a bit of suction, and it feels very sensual. DFK, Preview BBBJ, and RIM.

Then back to the room. She said she was given the smallest room because she is the only Chinese worker, and everyone else is Japanese and a few Korean. More BBBJ and DFK. Then we go through cow girl, missionary, and doggy, and I release during doggy. I loved staring into her eyes during the sex. Afterwards we cuddled a bit. Then she offered a massage and I obliged. Massage technique was decent. I was too tired to go again. I saw her again a second time that week, and routine was similar except there was P2P during table shower. I am pretty fond of this woman, and may have a slight crush.

She told me that me that daily there would be 2-3 customers that walked out on her because her looks photos don't match those posted on the website. So that's my main warning. However, I find her to be exceptionally attractive Also, her English isn't good, so it may be difficult to establish a deeper connection and chemistry. Service I'd rate an 8, because she aims to please. She also wants you to tell her what you like and don't like, but idk if she can communicate this in English. Also if your not into DFK she may not be your type, because she likes doing this a lot.
Like going to a Japanese sushi restaurant and ordering chinese

Ella - $300 - 1hr

New here but not to the scene (this continents scene that is). After a long break when moving here, me and cap decided it was time, so off we went to find where the quality mufflers are in this city. Boy I did not realize how spoiled I had gotten with the services overseas.
Ids? Work Ids? Linkedin? Fake pictures? Fake pictures that still don't cut it? Bless this forum because the scene appeared to be in shambles. Anyways, maybe there is another thread I can rant some more on, back on topic.

After trying out two other providers this appointment compelled me to start giving back here.
Scouted the website and found Elle who had a $300/h special going on. Texted mms and was asked a few questions for verification + id which I basically covered fully so not sure what the whole point is with that. Rest was pretty straight forward to set the appointment.

Location is in a pretty busy area and a nice/newish building. Went upstairs and was waiting for mms to let me know which apt to go into when what looked like a fellow confused monger walked out of the elevator and panicked when he saw me so he did a 180 which made me chuckle. Facilities seemed to be brand new and cozy. Was asked to wait a few minutes in this semi closed seating area for my date to finish getting ready and meanwhile the elevator fella walked in and got brought to his room.

Got brought to the room where Elle was waiting with a big smile and dfk before I even got to close the door behind. I spun her around to assess the goods and the stats were as followed:
Cute face, in her 30s, skinny, pale, tiny (5'1" ish), man made melons (C/D) complimented with a pancake ass that makes screenshot sounds when slapped.

She felt cap up and made some funny compliments while she undressed me to go take a shower. Asked and gave her the donation, then she suggested a TS which I've always refused before but I figured lets it give it a shot. On our short walk there we made a few stops in different shower rooms to avoid other mongers and TS to be freed up. Tik tok, I'm still thinking with the wrong head here but the wait was getting annoying as much as she was being playful during. Finally we make it there and she gave a decent soapy rub with one noteworthy trick of holding water in her mouth while giving me a bbbj. Bjs never do much for me unless I'm dealing with a demon and the whole TS thing seemed pointless so I cut it short to head back for the main performance.

Room was spacious, dim red lights, queen size bed with a towel laid in the middle which I assumed is the safe space to lay on so I don't come into contact with previous jonnys fluids. She offers to give a massage, to which I oblige. Light rubs while kissing me all over but shortly after I turn around to get situated for a bj since the mushroom tip is basically touching my stomach at this point. She then offers to rim (cant say no to that) where she starts slurping me like a capri sun for a good 10 minutes. At this point I check the clock and we're past halfway in. As much as I was enjoying riming, it started to feel like I was dealing with a timewaster. I turn around and guide her head down to cap to which she maneuvers around and start kissing my thigh. This annoyed me quite a bit which she picked up on and got to work right after. Bbbj was mediocre and no attention to the boys.

Asked for the rubber shortly after and grabbed her 80 pound self to bend her legs back which she said no to so I went in mish. One thing to note though, kitty (trimmed) felt like trying to fit your dick in a straw. Going in she let out a LOUD moan and I had to go slow for a few minutes thinking it would warm her up (thought wrong). Flip her to doggy so I can try to cover some more ground but at no luck which is turning me off. About 10 minutes left at this point so I flip her on the side and pick up the pace a bit to which she gave me a double thumbs up while face looking like she was going through a lumbar puncture. I didn't know whether to laugh or feel bad at that so I closed my eyes, imagined the dirtiest thoughts that came to mind, stroked in a few more times, and busted in the bag. She wiped me up while making small talk and then dressing me up.

Might've not been her day or maybe tired/back to back appointments but overall I would not return. Not sure if it took a turn somewhere because her enthusiasm was 10/10 at the start. Definitely not going for a spinner next time either unless thoroughly reviewed.

Longtime lurker. Price was $320 for 1 hour.

I saw this place advertise on UG and, after checking out some of the talent on their site, decided to pay them a visit. I texted to see if Akane or Alice were available, but I was told that Alice comes in the evening. When I asked about the time I wanted to visit, the mama-san said that either Akane or Annie was available. The mama-san said that "Annie was prettier" but "Akane was smaller." I decided to visit Annie. No verification, but I mentioned I saw them on this site, so maybe that was enough. They sent a picture of the building, which made it super easy to find. There was a bit of miscommunication on my end, but the mama-san was patient enough to work through it instead of just ghosting me, so I'm grateful for that.

I went to the building a few minutes before my appointment. There's some front-desk people inside the lobby, and they asked what floor I was going to. I said "Two," and they said I didn't have to sign in. As I got in the elevator, another dude (who seemed very monger-ish) hurried into the elevator and pressed 2. We both got off (and we'd both get off again later), and ringed the doorbell. A little awkward but hey, we're both here for the same thing so nothing to be embarrassed about. I verified my text and the mama-san called Annie.

Annie was cute, but not the height advertised. She was closer to 5'6", with natural Bs. She was overall very cute but her teeth were a little messed up. Like the Japanese snaggletooth trend. She led me to our room and offered a shower. I accepted, so she helped me undress and led me to a stand-up shower. There was some slight teasing in the shower, but nothing too crazy. She turned me around, soaped up my back, and started to rub her tits up and down across my back. At one point, she crouched down and started soaping up my dick. After a minute or so, she cleaned my asshole, and we finished up, dried off, and headed back to the room.

Once we got to the room, she finished drying me off, then had me lay down on my stomach. She started with a light massage on my back and eventually slid down to my legs. As she got to my ass, she started kissing my cheeks and her tongue found its way to my asshole. She rimmed me for a few minutes (honestly could have used a bit more), then had me flip and started kissing my chest. She then worked her way down to my dick and started sucking, alternating between sucking my dick and licking my balls. After a few minutes, she put on a wrap and hopped on. Did a few positions -- CG, missionary, doggy, prone bone, until I finally exploded in the bag.

She cleaned me up, led me to a room with a TS, but rinsed me off standing up. She said that she was looking for regular customers and planned to stay at that location if she she could get repeat business. The location itself seemed clean (no weird smells, but I'm sure a black light would tell a much different story). The funny thing was that there's no music and poor soundproofing so you just hear different girls getting railed non-stop all around you. Props to whomever was being seen next door to me, it sounds like she had a good time!

I'd probably revisit but I'm also curious about the other talent. The place is really close to Penn Station so it was easy enough to hop on a train and head home after.

Korean princess Maisie. $240. Bbbj daty p2p (just a little), cfs mish and cfs doggy hard

very cute Korean girl with a great slim body. She had cute face and shaved pussy that was great to play with in the shower. I daty her like crazy once we were back in the room. I then tried to p2p her but she did this hand holding cock thing so it was over pretty quickly and she moved to bbbj which then I turn it into 69 so I can eat her pussy more. Cover goes on and she struggles a bit while I fucked her mish. I did notice her eyes were wide open at times and she was staring into space and moaning. (A little fake I think) but her pussy was warm and tight so I kept fucking and kissing her until swapped to doggy and marathon fucked her from behind until I popped.

cute Korean girl but kind of just lets you fuck her hard which is nice but didn’t “fuck me back”.

When JPK came out with the post about a Korean girl from California, I was very excited because it could be a provider I saw recently in LA earlier this year and we did talk about her coming to NYC. The pics came out and it was the same exact pics as what the agency in LA used so I was already sold and made an appointment hoping for a reunion... or so I thought..

It was my first visit so I texted the number and getting an appointment was relatively easy. However I did have to go through verification. They wanted linkedin or ID, I wasnt comfortable giving my ID so ended up showing it when I showed up at the location.

The location is pretty close to MSG/Penn station. For people driving, it may be tough to find parking around there. If you are going on a Sunday, it may be easier, especially if early appointment. The place was in an office building with a doorman. I just walked in and straight to the elevator, just gave a passing nod to him just so it doesnt look too suspicious but i dont even think he saw it. I've been thinking about an excuse in case anything goes wrong and I was thinking of bringing some kind of food along so I can say I'm delivering something lol. Anyways, up to the floor and the place is right next to the elevator. the front door is a bit.... decorated and not very conspicuous. At least that floor was relatively quiet, did not bump into anyone while in the building.

Walked in and PPS checked my ID and I was good to go. Saw several cleaning ladies around cleaning the rooms and bathrooms. It is a spa format. Walked me to Maisie's room and walked in and to my surprise she wasn't the girl from my previous encounter across the country :( Maisie is really cute and pretty though. I don't think the pictures used is her but its a pretty good representation, but with less makeup/filters of course. She has the normal girlfriend look, pretty short probably 5'0 or 5'1. Slim build and her butt is pretty cute and has a little meat to it which I like. The room was spacious enough with a decently sized massage table at a good height for activities.

Gave my donation and also brought my own condoms to use and we got undressed and went to the shower. The stand shower room was small, no sink or anything. Blue toast and got cleaned up. No play or tease in the shower unfortunately. On my way back to the room I did see a table shower room also but wasnt offered it.

Got in the room and the fun began. We laid down and lfk for a little bit and she went down for a decent bbbj. shortly after I asked for 69. I wish she let me eat longer cause after only about 20-30 seconds she got off and went for the bag. She did seem a little out of it and didnt feel like she was paying attention much. However a few glances and smile by her kind of brings her back. Wrapped up and she started on top. I was getting a little close so switched position to mish and then doggy and donated in the bag. She takes doggy pretty well.

Short cleanup and laid and cuddled for a few minutes. Had some short conversation and asked her what she enjoys most. She said hard doggy. I was on my blue pill so I was already semi hard and asked her for round 2. Gave me a short bbbj again and on goes the cover. Since she told me she liked doggy, I went straight for it and this time went pretty hard at it. She seemed to enjoy it and didnt complain. Also keep in mind I'm not that big though. I was going at it for quite some time but the 2nd shot is always difficult. Flipped to mish for a while but couldnt finish. She tried to HJ but nothing like my own hands hahah. We ended up just cuddling for the last 15ish minutes and when we were about to get up for the shower, jr was still in attention. So I ended up self HJ while she licked my nips (honestly this doesnt really do anything for me but who knows better than your own right hand? Ended up finishing a second time and she cleaned me up and went to shower and then got dressed and said our goodbyes.

Overall, Maisie is very very cute and pretty. She's also decently young, I would say 20-30s. Also I know JPK advertises her as Korean but I just have a feeling she may be Chinese. I could be wrong though, but she doesnt have the usually korean accent. Her English is good enough but she is definitely not a native speaker and has what I can tell as a Chinese accent. All in all, doesnt matter, shes cute and I enjoyed myself. Wish she was more into it during the session and smiled more. Still a little disappointed it wasnt the girl from LA but it is what it is.

When JPK came out with the post about a Korean girl from California, I was very excited because it could be a provider I saw recently in LA earlier this year and we did talk about her coming to NYC. The pics came out and it was the same exact pics as what the agency in LA used so I was already sold and made an appointment hoping for a reunion... or so I thought..

It was my first visit so I texted the number and getting an appointment was relatively easy. However I did have to go through verification. They wanted linkedin or ID, I wasnt comfortable giving my ID so ended up showing it when I showed up at the location.

The location is pretty close to MSG/Penn station. For people driving, it may be tough to find parking around there. If you are going on a Sunday, it may be easier, especially if early appointment. The place was in an office building with a doorman. I just walked in and straight to the elevator, just gave a passing nod to him just so it doesnt look too suspicious but i dont even think he saw it. I've been thinking about an excuse in case anything goes wrong and I was thinking of bringing some kind of food along so I can say I'm delivering something lol. Anyways, up to the floor and the place is right next to the elevator. the front door is a bit.... decorated and not very conspicuous. At least that floor was relatively quiet, did not bump into anyone while in the building.

Walked in and PPS checked my ID and I was good to go. Saw several cleaning ladies around cleaning the rooms and bathrooms. It is a spa format. Walked me to Maisie's room and walked in and to my surprise she wasn't the girl from my previous encounter across the country :( Maisie is really cute and pretty though. I don't think the pictures used is her but its a pretty good representation, but with less makeup/filters of course. She has the normal girlfriend look, pretty short probably 5'0 or 5'1. Slim build and her butt is pretty cute and has a little meat to it which I like. The room was spacious enough with a decently sized massage table at a good height for activities.

Gave my donation and also brought my own condoms to use and we got undressed and went to the shower. The stand shower room was small, no sink or anything. Blue toast and got cleaned up. No play or tease in the shower unfortunately. On my way back to the room I did see a table shower room also but wasnt offered it.

Got in the room and the fun began. We laid down and lfk for a little bit and she went down for a decent bbbj. shortly after I asked for 69. I wish she let me eat longer cause after only about 20-30 seconds she got off and went for the bag. She did seem a little out of it and didnt feel like she was paying attention much. However a few glances and smile by her kind of brings her back. Wrapped up and she started on top. I was getting a little close so switched position to mish and then doggy and donated in the bag. She takes doggy pretty well.

Short cleanup and laid and cuddled for a few minutes. Had some short conversation and asked her what she enjoys most. She said hard doggy. I was on my blue pill so I was already semi hard and asked her for round 2. Gave me a short bbbj again and on goes the cover. Since she told me she liked doggy, I went straight for it and this time went pretty hard at it. She seemed to enjoy it and didnt complain. Also keep in mind I'm not that big though. I was going at it for quite some time but the 2nd shot is always difficult. Flipped to mish for a while but couldnt finish. She tried to HJ but nothing like my own hands hahah. We ended up just cuddling for the last 15ish minutes and when we were about to get up for the shower, jr was still in attention. So I ended up self HJ while she licked my nips (honestly this doesnt really do anything for me but who knows better than your own right hand? Ended up finishing a second time and she cleaned me up and went to shower and then got dressed and said our goodbyes.

Overall, Maisie is very very cute and pretty. She's also decently young, I would say 20-30s. Also I know JPK advertises her as Korean but I just have a feeling she may be Chinese. I could be wrong though, but she doesnt have the usually korean accent. Her English is good enough but she is definitely not a native speaker and has what I can tell as a Chinese accent. All in all, doesnt matter, shes cute and I enjoyed myself. Wish she was more into it during the session and smiled more. Still a little disappointed it wasnt the girl from LA but it is what it is.
What was your donation? And I'm assuming you did the hr?

Vivi.

I am a regular at Bubbles and Vivi caught my eye. Part of it was the 360->320 discount this week. I text them as was routed to JPK. I read the reviews here and decided to give Vivi a try. It would be my first time visiting this location but there is a first for everything.

I was led to her room. She is medium built around 5'4" and most likely in her late 20s or early 30s. Her face is Ok but has that nice innocent look to her. She did not do an intro BBBJ and I had to initiated a DFK. We did a quick shower and returned to the room which as other reviews indicate seems small. I had no issue with it being small. It has a cozy feel to it. I gave her the 320 and we got down to business.

We did some DFK and as others have indicated she is quite good at it. Then for the next 20 minutes we did a series of BBBJ BLS RIM and me fucking her face. Her BBBJ technique is quite good with no teeth and she is quite good at DT. When I was face fucking her she was quite good at taking my DT fucking. As others have indicated telling her what you want gets fairly enthusiastic response from her. With about 30 minutes left I had her put the wrapper on and we got going.

I then pounded her missionary for the next 25 minutes. It was sort of mixed. On the one hand she was a very good fuck and very orgasmic. She was very good encouraging you and seems to really have 2-3 orgasms along the way. The entire session was very natural for me and not forced. She did a very good show of showing she was having a very good time the entire time. The downside is that her DFK while I am fucking her seems substandard. It could be that while being fucked she defaults to biting and she did not want to bite my tongue but I got a lot less tongue action than I would have liked during the session.

With 5 minutes left I had her BBBJ me to CIM. She was very good at it and within 1 minutes I blew my load. She kept my sperm in her mouth for a minute and continued sucking before stopping and spitting it out.

I gave her a 30 tip versus and normal 40 mostly because the lack of a greeting BBBJ and I got a barely satisfactory DFK while I was fucking her.

I would recommend her for her BBBJ skills and what a good fuck she is.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Vivi.

I am a regular at Bubbles and Vivi caught my eye. Part of it was the 360->320 discount this week. I text them as was routed to JPK. I read the reviews here and decided to give Vivi a try. It would be my first time visiting this location but there is a first for everything.

I was led to her room. She is medium built around 5'4" and most likely in her late 20s or early 30s. Her face is Ok but has that nice innocent look to her. She did not do an intro BBBJ and I had to initiated a DFK. We did a quick shower and returned to the room which as other reviews indicate seems small. I had no issue with it being small. It has a cozy feel to it. I gave her the 320 and we got down to business.

We did some DFK and as others have indicated she is quite good at it. Then for the next 20 minutes we did a series of BBBJ BLS RIM and me fucking her face. Her BBBJ technique is quite good with no teeth and she is quite good at DT. When I was face fucking her she was quite good at taking my DT fucking. As others have indicated telling her what you want gets fairly enthusiastic response from her. With about 30 minutes left I had her put the wrapper on and we got going.

I then pounded her missionary for the next 25 minutes. It was sort of mixed. On the one hand she was a very good fuck and very orgasmic. She was very good encouraging you and seems to really have 2-3 orgasms along the way. The entire session was very natural for me and not forced. She did a very good show of showing she was having a very good time the entire time. The downside is that her DFK while I am fucking her seems substandard. It could be that while being fucked she defaults to biting and she did not want to bite my tongue but I got a lot less tongue action than I would have liked during the session.

With 5 minutes left I had her BBBJ me to CIM. She was very good at it and within 1 minutes I blew my load. She kept my sperm in her mouth for a minute and continued sucking before stopping and spitting it out.

I gave her a 30 tip versus and normal 40 mostly because the lack of a greeting BBBJ and I got a barely satisfactory DFK while I was fucking her.

I would recommend her for her BBBJ skills and what a good fuck she is.
Damn you're a stud! 25 minutes of mish with her having 2 or 3 O's!

I'm surprised you have to pay for sex.

Damn you're a stud! 25 minutes of mish with her having 2 or 3 O's!

I'm surprised you have to pay for sex.
I always target 20-25 minutes of fucking in these 1 hour sessions and usually that is what takes place. The time the shower eats up for the provider to clean me to make sure I get RIM means I do not have time to get two shots in. As for the provider getting orgasms it seems to be 50/50 and I am sure a lot of it is fake but I would not be able to tell one way or another. One thing I would say is Vivi does a good job of making you feel she is enjoying herself which I find it to be positive. Ultimately I am paying for the experience. If the experience is close enough to reality then it rally does not matter. What I find annoying sometimes is the provider does not even care enough to give me a good experience to even try to fake it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I always target 20-25 minutes of fucking in these 1 hour sessions and usually that is what takes place. The time the shower eats up for the provider to clean me to make sure I get RIM means I do not have time to get two shots in. As for the provider getting orgasms it seems to be 50/50 and I am sure a lot of it is fake but I would not be able to tell one way or another. One thing I would say is Vivi does a good job of making you feel she is enjoying herself which I find it to be positive. Ultimately I am paying for the experience. If the experience is close enough to reality then it rally does not matter. What I find annoying sometimes is the provider does not even care enough to give me a good experience to even try to fake it.
Fair enough.

hotomi 240 hh + 100 for pse DFK BBBJ DATY DOGGIE CG MISCH

shes not the girl in the pic but shes nice looking. about 25 yo. has some bit of acne around her mouth but nothing crazy. About 5'0. 110. natural C's with perky, point nipples that are good for sucking on. Has a nice big ass.

I told her i had showered at home but she was very adamant about taking a quick shower. After the shower when back to the room. suck on titties and then a little LKF/DFk. Then bbbj which was nice but i wish it was longer. maybe she cut it short cause it was only 30 min session.

then some daty. shes shaved and doesnt smell bad or anything. not the nicest pussy. but it looked good.

then we did doggie with no cover. she was pretty wet. no lube needed. she was tight going about but after a few pumps it was not that tight (but not that lose) (I'm on the small side). then she hopped on for cowgirl for a few mins, which felt good. she knows how to ride. while doing CG she bended over for some kissing. shes a good kisser

time was running out and i tried to finish in doggie but i couldnt. i think it was my fault. maybe i didn't concentrate hard enough or something. she was nice enough to give me a few extra minutes.

Overall shes nice and looks to please but im not planning to repeat again with her. Overpriced imo.

btw i posted this in the wrong thread. shes about 28th st, bubblesGirls

1 hr sessions i can't do more than 20 mins of excavating their pussies lol.

You got some good stamina. 20 is my absolute max. I let them suck me for a good 10-12 mins. Then foreplay and showers.