JessNoMess 631-770-5990

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried getting together the other day but our schedules didn't meet up. She told me to message her the next day (yesterday). I sent her a few messages as too when she would want to meet up, no response. Not sure what happened but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully, the rest of you guys have better luck. BB

We tried getting together the other day but our schedules didn't meet up. She told me to message her the next day (yesterday). I sent her a few messages as too when she would want to meet up, no response. Not sure what happened but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully, the rest of you guys have better luck. BB
I texted her too no response. Guess the UG shoutout has caused her phone to ring nonstop

The first time I met Jess was around 3 years ago. I was discouraged with ads on craigslist so I took the move to place my own ad saying what I was looking for. Namely a really good bj. I got this reply with a sexy body pic from this girl saying she had a cum fetish.

She was living in Farmingville and was able to host in the apartment she was renting. We met in a shopping center near where she lived and then went to her apartment. I had an amazing time. We 69ed. She was on top sucking me while I had her beautiful pussy right over my face that I enjoyed with my mouth and my hands. After that meeting I knew I had to repeat. I love how she took all of me in her mouth when I came and swallowed all of it. My point is she is adorable and her body is sexy. Smaller tits with nice suckable nipples. I have lost track of the amount of times I have seen her since.

Guess I’ll try again.. if the third time isn’t a charm, oh well . Sometimes trying to find someone need is discouraging, might be better off stick to the tried and true SB

Status
Not open for further replies.