JessNoMess 631-770-5990

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy I just realized that your member picture was the view I had last night
I had been meaning to ask if Jess offers services other than the car BJs members have been reporting and your post gives me the opening. So first off, are you referring to your view of Jess with your post? And has anyone had full service with Jess or even discussed it with her?

I had been meaning to ask if Jess offers services other than the car BJs members have been reporting and your post gives me the opening. So first off, are you referring to your view of Jess with your post? And has anyone had full service with Jess or even discussed it with her?
Sorry I probably was confusing on my comment to Billy. I was just talking about our mutual love of

I haven't met Jess and as much as I would like to... I have a feeling the lurker cock blocking is pretty strong right now.

Texted Jess last night after her apology about not returning alot of texts. Told me mornings were always good.. so made an appointment for 10:a.m. this morning.. she said that works...yes... so.. this morning i drive from Islip to Middle island... i text to confirm.... nothing... i get there... text... nothing.. i wait 30 min... text ???.. nothing. She Completely Vanished. Just a heads up to anyone else considering the drive out there.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Texted Jess last night after her apology about not returning alot of texts. Told me mornings were always good.. so made an appointment for 10:a.m. this morning.. she said that works...yes... so.. this morning i drive from Islip to Middle island... i text to confirm.... nothing... i get there... text... nothing.. i wait 30 min... text ???.. nothing. She Completely Vanished. Just a heads up to anyone else considering the drive out there.
Did same to me twice. And if anyone interested it’s 100 to fuck

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
It doesn't matter if it's $5 to fuck if she doesn't show up...!
So I should not have posted the information that full service is available and at what price because she did not show up?
I will be happy of course to keep additional details to myself from now on if that’s what everyone wants?
Really? Of all the bullshit that happens here, this is the line you are going to take seriously???

so after alot of torture trying to get an appointment with Jess... i finally won what must be the Jess date lottery... i saw her phone with 300 texts waiting to be answered. This is after being stood up. So.. no hard feelings. she overslept and apologized. So.. as been stated before she is a very nice girl and puts you at ease.. and i am totally not a car date guy... It always makes me uptight especially durring the daytime.... she was on time and hopped in my car.. after being sent a pic earlier.. the pic was her but she looked different. upon recieving the pic i thought i might have found a new regular... not that she was unattractive just different from the pic she sent. .. bottom line is she is quite talented.. and at what shes asking for its a bargain. Again it is what it is and its worth it for the price. Just know that thats what it is going in.. a great value. Dont expect a stunner.

so after alot of torture trying to get an appointment with Jess... i finally won what must be the Jess date lottery... i saw her phone with 300 texts waiting to be answered. This is after being stood up. So.. no hard feelings. she overslept and apologized. So.. as been stated before she is a very nice girl and puts you at ease.. and i am totally not a car date guy... It always makes me uptight especially durring the daytime.... she was on time and hopped in my car.. after being sent a pic earlier.. the pic was her but she looked different. upon recieving the pic i thought i might have found a new regular... not that she was unattractive just different from the pic she sent. .. bottom line is she is quite talented.. and at what shes asking for its a bargain. Again it is what it is and its worth it for the price. Just know that thats what it is going in.. a great value. Dont expect a stunner.
I can appreciate the day time car date apprehension. May I ask where you went to feel comfortable?

See I posted early in the thread that she looked different then the pics. I used the expression "weirder" that unintentionally offended Jess. She is a great girl and great service.

Obviously we can’t ask for a picture of her to be posted... can we get an accurate description for her ? Maybe an actress that looks similar.
lol...theres no actress i can think of..trust me..as far as description.. everyone has there own taste and she is a nice girl so i dont want to be disparaging.. 5'6".. 125. pale.. colored purpleish hair.. glasses. thats all i can say.

Saw Jess yesterday. Easy meet up I texted at 10 and she responded by 1130. We met up shortly afterwards and service was as described.

I don't know why everyone is so dramatic about the meet up time? Was quick for me.

The girl is a fucking vacuum and sucked the load right out of me. No drama and i felt secure with the car date despite the fact it was daylight. I am usually a tough nut to crack but she got the job done very quickly.

Once my cock was out she attacked it. I would repeat next time I'm around but I'm not around often.

If your having a hard time just text again the next day. It seems it's first come first serve so if she responds get back to her quickly.

Fwiw: I've seen Monica before and for the same price Jess is a much better deal. Monica, IMO is gross. But different folks different strokes right?

Quick edit: Damage was 60 for the bbj. If she was closer to BK she would be a regular of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.