JessNoMess 631-770-5990

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I’ll try again.. if the third time isn’t a charm, oh well . Sometimes trying to find someone need is discouraging, might be better off stick to the tried and true SB
Like someone here mentioned..with all the publicity she probably has more than enough cock to wrap her lips around.

Did u say anything specific? I gave my ug name and everything and still no response
Nope...simply hi!..she said she wasn't around right now and was walking in the city with her friend. She asked my age and name and when I would like to meet. I asked for a pic and received a face pic with exposed tattas...I then thanked her..

Like all women people, they are driven by their moods at any particular time. Moods can change at the drop of a hat and are extremely variable.

Most times money can override a mood, but not always.

Timing, patience, and perseverence is key and a guy must be ready to strike when the iron is hot, without delay.

This is most pertinent with civies and amateur SA gals but also often applies to the pros.

Moderator note: I fixed this for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like all women, they are driven by their moods at any particular time. Moods can change at the drop of a hat and are extremely variable.

Most times money can override a mood, but not always.

Timing, patience, and perseverence is key and a guy must be ready to strike when the iron is hot, without delay.

This is most pertinent with civies and amateur SA gals but also often applies to the pros.
I feel like Every time I read something you write, I just get smarter.

I texted Jess on Sunday late morning because i had a good four hour window to see her. I got a text back about 5 in the afternoon. My initial text was asking when shes normally available. I told her i was from UG and if she wasnt available today can she let me know what her normal availability is weekdays so i could clear some time in my schedule when it was convenient for her. She responded she was available now but by then my window was gone. She also asked my age which is 50. And said bbbj 70.. I guess with all the activity shes recieved the rates went up. I answered her questions and again asked whats her normal availability... no response.. i texted again today being very nice and polite and told her i could always free up my schedule if she could let me know when to free it up.. as of now.. no response. I guess ill have to wing when i get some available time. Does anyone know the hours when she normally sees people? I read she has a full time job.

Seemed like a sweet girl when I texted her (haven't met yet bc schedules didn't match that day). I didn't get a "cocky"vibe. I wouldn't answer every single text if I were her either lol, especially if she really does have an actual job.

T

tony soprano

Finally got to see her last night. Easy communication, she apologized for. It getting back to people...picked her up near her house, around the corner to a dark area and off to the races. The girl knows how to please and as advertised, absolutely no mess! Said giving head and a mouthful of cum is her stress reliever. Well thank God for that!! $60 damage.

Jess just got back to me and could not have been sweeter or more apologetic... I guess just be patient guys . she will return your texts. As we all thought shes a little overwhelmed.
Since I started this thread, she has gotten over 400 texts. She tries hard to get back to people but it just may be impossible to get back to everyone. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.