JessNoMess 631-770-5990

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my first of hopefully many experiences with Jess today. She was amazing to the say the least. I sent her a picture of myself a day prior to prove I’m a clean cut guy and she what would be showing up. I have to give her an A+ on both her work and her personality. Super nice and easy to deal with.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had my first of hopefully many experiences with Jess today. She was amazing to the say the least. I sent her a picture of myself a day prior to prove I’m a clean cut guy and she what would be showing up. I have to give her an A+ on both her work and her personality. Super nice and easy to deal with.
Is sending her a picture required?

So you guys that have gotten through to her, what time of day are you texting her initially. Is it more like an early bird gets the worm and the first text message she sees she answers? I’ve tried a bunch of times and haven’t been able to get through

Does Jess pick up phone calls? I've tried texting her at different times and different days and still no answer, just trying to see when people have the most luck
It’s kind a like you got to be at the right place at the right time for her to respond back to you. I briefly texted back-and-forth with her I want to say Thursday afternoon and then she went ghost mode on me I just shot a random text today and no response. I don’t think she excepts phone calls

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yep. Got a text after two weeks but when I wasn’t immediately available she went dark.
Her motto should be the quickest text burps the worm

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Hey buddy I thought this was you’re old friend now I’m confused totally is this the same lady from back in the day?
Yes monger..the secret is out..been seeing her for years..she always gets back to me..that's my Jessie deep throat queen...someone told her about the thread and she wasn't too happy about it..so whoever that asshole was you blew it for alot of guys out there..T!

T

tony soprano

Yes monger..the secret is out..been seeing her for years..she always gets back to me..that's my Jessie deep throat queen...someone told her about the thread and she wasn't too happy about it..so whoever that asshole was you blew it for alot of guys out there..T!
Are you still seeing her?

Status
Not open for further replies.