Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

You'll get full service from some of the girls you'll get from chanel, Naomi, riley, Simone, rest from ste 3 . But again hit or miss.
I hit up Riley first last night but just missed her she texted sorry just left...then I saw Carmens ad figured any release would be good ....I know I could have gone to the usual spot but really wanted a massage so I splurged a little...

I hit up Riley first last night but just missed her she texted sorry just left...then I saw Carmens ad figured any release would be good ....I know I could have gone to the usual spot but really wanted a massage so I splurged a little...
I saw Riley a couple weeks ago. Middle age white woman. Attractive. Soccer mom. Went for a massage, did an hour for 160. Massage was good, not spectacular. We chatted a lot, but it was pleasant. She does offer "VIP" service, I think for 260 but I declined. She massaged me front and back, then she got on the table and laid next to me and broke out a vibrator. We discussed what she likes sexually, made out a bit and she finished herself off. She was super wet. It was hot. Then she straddled my legs and gave me a nice, slow, sexy HJ to completion. I've been meaning to see Chanel but her pics have seemed a little off lately. I'd see Riley again. A lot of girls to choose from here now.

I saw Riley a couple weeks ago. Middle age white woman. Attractive. Soccer mom. Went for a massage, did an hour for 160. Massage was good, not spectacular. We chatted a lot, but it was pleasant. She does offer "VIP" service, I think for 260 but I declined. She massaged me front and back, then she got on the table and laid next to me and broke out a vibrator. We discussed what she likes sexually, made out a bit and she finished herself off. She was super wet. It was hot. Then she straddled my legs and gave me a nice, slow, sexy HJ to completion. I've been meaning to see Chanel but her pics have seemed a little off lately. I'd see Riley again. A lot of girls to choose from here now.

Maybe it's me? But My head is always spinning when I read reports of this place in regards to the pricing structure. So simple question.
Was what you experienced all included in the $160 ??
Or did you tip more?
Would the $260 ( VIP ) have been on top of the $160 =ing $420 ?
What was on the menu for VIP ??

Maybe it's me? But My head is always spinning when I read reports of this place in regards to the pricing structure. So simple question.
Or did you tip more?
I'll answer this how I took what she said: $260 would be the total for a VIP session, not on top of it. That's how I interpreted it. And we didn't talk specifics but it sounded like most everything was available for the VIP. I usually don't go over $200 anyway, so I told her I wasn't interested right off the bat, so there wasn't much discussion of what was available.

So the choices, to me are, 130 HHR, 160 HR, 260 VIP HR.

Or did you tip more?
The pricing for extras is usually including whatever the base rate is. So Riley saying the gfe would be 260 is 100 extra on top of the 160 hhr.

So for example, there’s one provider I see for a 1 hour session which is $220 and includes massage and hand release. For 50 extra she’ll do bbj, for 100 extra she’ll do fs. So I usually pay 320 total for massage and fs (and before you fellas ask, she stopped accepting new clients last summer which is why I don’t mention a name. She’s been reviewed on here before though).

@beerleague -ok & I'm not totally saying it's you but that didn't completely help.
I will just assume the experience you described having was $160 all in.

@Leonidus- I fail to see the harm in naming the provider & doing a review of your own.
After that it's her call and the fellas call to try their best at cracking the door open.

@LorenzoDeMedici It seems @Leonidus1214 was discussing Ashley which I have reviewed previously as she is the only talent that stopped mid summer. He post history discusses. She can be had for full service or BBJ for $220, 1 hour. It really depended on her mood. If you were nice and allowed her to complain about other things she 'rewarded' you. She stopped due to drug use in addition to trust issues with a fellow monger she dated/saw casually who broke her trust about "seeing other talent." And no I was not involved.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@LorenzoDeMedici It seems @Leonidus1214 was discussing Ashley which I have reviewed previously as she is the only talent that stopped mid summer. He post history discusses. She can be had for full service or BBJ for $220, 1 hour. It really depended on her mood. If you were nice and allowed her to complain about other things she 'rewarded' you. She stopped due to drug use in addition to trust issues with a fellow monger she dated/saw casually who broke her trust about "seeing other talent." And no I was not involved.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...0-2462-631-403-2666.56600/page-3#post-1241908

I was actually talking about someone else, but I’m sorry to hear that about Ashley. Tried getting a hold of her a couple of times but no luck. I didn’t know it was a drug thing. It’s too bad, she’s a really cool chick. Hopefully she’s doing better.

D

Deleted member 128262

Great review- I’ve been wondering if Reilly was worth going to see, based on mixed reviews of the other girls here.

Is the hr really an hour with her because for only 30.00 more it seems worth it ?

Feeling curious I TOFTT and met up with Simone. 347-277-8437. I’d say she’s in her mid to late 40s. Pretty tall. Maybe 5’ 10” and a BBW but not fat. Tits are a solid D and natural. She is blonde with fair complexion. I’d say she’s a solid 5 in looks but not terrible. I did 30 mins for $200 which was a BDSM session. She started by tieing me up face down. Put my wrists and ankles in leather shackles on a table and put her crotch in my face on the edge of the table. Asked me to stick my finger in her pussy and then began to whip my ass with a leather device. It was pretty sexy. Turned me on. Lots of dirty talk. This went on for 10 minutes and then she decided to stick her finger in my ass with rubber glove. Next she got a strap on Dildo with rubber on it and fucked my mouth. As you can guess next she pegged me doggy style. It looked insane as i watched it in the mirror. After pegging she gave me a seriously awesome hand job - perhaps one of the best ever. I shot my load so far. All over my chest and on my face. She cleaned me up and off I went. Not sure I’d repeat but was always curious about getting pegged. It was interesting.

Feeling curious I TOFTT and met up with Simone. 347-277-8437. I’d say she’s in her mid to late 40s. Pretty tall. Maybe 5’ 10” and a BBW but not fat. Tits are a solid D and natural. She is blonde with fair complexion. I’d say she’s a solid 5 in looks but not terrible. I did 30 mins for $200 which was a BDSM session. She started by tieing me up face down. Put my wrists and ankles in leather shackles on a table and put her crotch in my face on the edge of the table. Asked me to stick my finger in her pussy and then began to whip my ass with a leather device. It was pretty sexy. Turned me on. Lots of dirty talk. This went on for 10 minutes and then she decided to stick her finger in my ass with rubber glove. Next she got a strap on Dildo with rubber on it and fucked my mouth. As you can guess next she pegged me doggy style. It looked insane as i watched it in the mirror. After pegging she gave me a seriously awesome hand job - perhaps one of the best ever. I shot my load so far. All over my chest and on my face. She cleaned me up and off I went. Not sure I’d repeat but was always curious about getting pegged. It was interesting.
Riley mentioned that pegging is a big thing, she has a regular who she bangs. She showed me the strap on.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The pegging didn't hurt? Draw blood?
You said it was your first time getting pegged so I assume your ass was virgin?