Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

With most of the advertising sites being shut down currently, I looked at alternative venues to find something to do. Made an appointment to see Leah for an uncommon time. Very quick to reply for appointment. Rates are higher than local average. 200 hh, 260, h, 320 nuru. I accounted this is as the COVID premium. Ten minutes before appointment, she texts that she needs additional 15 mins to clean the room, asks if that is okay. I say sure. I arrive on-time and and wait until the certain time and go to door. A different girl answers the door and says do you have an appointment twice. I say yes twice. She instructs me to go to the waiting room across the hallway. Come to find out that Leah double booked herself with a walk-in and there was only one way out of the location and tried to not cross streams. The other attendant made small talk to stall. She said she comes up from Philly for this; studied marketing, had a big girl job. etc., etc. As Leah finishes the walk-in appointment, I hear Leah saying to the walk-in. "Oh that's extra.Don't worry some guys can't." After hearing that, I am fearing that I will get a rushed experience with junior not being happy.

I already agreed to a higher rate than the area and now this. Nope! I started to get the impression that the girls (at the location) had no idea how to run an appointment system or just don't care at this hour. I looked at my watch and realized its 30 minutes past the original time that I made the appointment for and it was time for me to go. Just as I get up, Leah comes into the the room to greet me and I say to her thanks but I need to reschedule and left. Leah then texts me later on that night and says, "hi, lol that was a little strange. why did you wait around for no reason?" I explain the situation and she replies, "Upon arrival, my madam told me I had a client. I thought it was you but afterwards, it was a walk-in she scheduled me for. I think you overheard our poltical conversation. Not sure how you miscontrued that to whatever you think." Nice try but you overbooked yourself and tried to make an excuse why you overbooked yourself. I wait at the dentist and not for items like this for privacy and security reasons when I had the foresight of making an appointment. The funny thing is, she did not even clean the room. She immediately walked into the waiting room to get me.

If you want an overpriced experience with someone who does not value the time of the monger -- see her. Total pass! Pictures are modified, facial features like mole on face are removed. She is a 5'4, 34C, large glutes for frame, italian.

The only one I ever see there is Jessica. Her rates have always been very reasonable $125 for the hour. These other girls that work there are always giving a different number. I've texted various ones and gotten anything from $170-250 for the hour. No thanks
Yes the glove on the ending takes away a little from the intimacy but imo it's not worth $100 extra for a handy without a glove.

I have been a few times before COVID hit and depending who you see depends on price most of the ladies rent space from Jessica There is also some upselling for some fetishes and bdsm I have gotten good service and not so good service I was rushed out one time paid for an hour she purposely kept trying to finish me off despite me telling her to slow down was out in just under 40 minutes never saw her again. I have to say that the only time I ever felt at ease is when I see Jessica even though uses those gloves she lubes up enough that I hardly notice it

I have been a few times before COVID hit and depending who you see depends on price most of the ladies rent space from Jessica There is also some upselling for some fetishes and bdsm I have gotten good service and not so good service I was rushed out one time paid for an hour she purposely kept trying to finish me off despite me telling her to slow down was out in just under 40 minutes never saw her again. I have to say that the only time I ever felt at ease is when I see Jessica even though uses those gloves she lubes up enough that I hardly notice it
My one and only great experience.

Why? I was looking for more than just a rub and thug and Julie/Jordan (when she worked with this crew) delivered

Why did i not like my last visit?

While the girl was hot (i love big ass and some hips), she just didnt deliver what I wanted.

My inquiries were replied with "oh, we have fun hun don't worry" which is a crock load of bullshit because I did not want a rub and tug by a hot chick, I wanted to fuck her.

Anyway, if its going to be a hit or miss type of deal, i rather not pay for a $200-250 hand job and spend my time elsewhere.

I saw Sasha at Holbrook 631-710-2462 site last Saturday night. Her photo shows dark haired shapely Colombian woman which i prefer. When I walked upstairs she’s big boned Colombian with big tits of course.
180 for hour because I wanted some attention. She is pretty, friendly and surprisingly engaging in English.
Half hour into decent massage she hinted $200 for covered FS. Choose $40 come on tits which I did.
I might go back since she hinted take out might be available.

I saw Sasha at Holbrook 631-710-2462 site last Saturday night. Her photo shows dark haired shapely Colombian woman which i prefer. When I walked upstairs she’s big boned Colombian with big tits of course.
180 for hour because I wanted some attention. She is pretty, friendly and surprisingly engaging in English.
Half hour into decent massage she hinted $200 for covered FS. Choose $40 come on tits which I did.
Was that 200 on top of the 180?

The last girl i saw hinted the same. Bbj available for take out. I texted weeks later for take out but was told it has to be two girls. I am not gonna commit to 600 for two girls that have a high probability of delivering sub-part experiences.

With most of the advertising sites being shut down currently, I looked at alternative venues to find something to do. Made an appointment to see Leah for an uncommon time. Very quick to reply for appointment. Rates are higher than local average. 200 hh, 260, h, 320 nuru. I accounted this is as the COVID premium. Ten minutes before appointment, she texts that she needs additional 15 mins to clean the room, asks if that is okay. I say sure. I arrive on-time and and wait until the certain time and go to door. A different girl answers the door and says do you have an appointment twice. I say yes twice. She instructs me to go to the waiting room across the hallway. Come to find out that Leah double booked herself with a walk-in and there was only one way out of the location and tried to not cross streams. The other attendant made small talk to stall. She said she comes up from Philly for this; studied marketing, had a big girl job. etc., etc. As Leah finishes the walk-in appointment, I hear Leah saying to the walk-in. "Oh that's extra.Don't worry some guys can't." After hearing that, I am fearing that I will get a rushed experience with junior not being happy.

I already agreed to a higher rate than the area and now this. Nope! I started to get the impression that the girls (at the location) had no idea how to run an appointment system or just don't care at this hour. I looked at my watch and realized its 30 minutes past the original time that I made the appointment for and it was time for me to go. Just as I get up, Leah comes into the the room to greet me and I say to her thanks but I need to reschedule and left. Leah then texts me later on that night and says, "hi, lol that was a little strange. why did you wait around for no reason?" I explain the situation and she replies, "Upon arrival, my madam told me I had a client. I thought it was you but afterwards, it was a walk-in she scheduled me for. I think you overheard our poltical conversation. Not sure how you miscontrued that to whatever you think." Nice try but you overbooked yourself and tried to make an excuse why you overbooked yourself. I wait at the dentist and not for items like this for privacy and security reasons when I had the foresight of making an appointment. The funny thing is, she did not even clean the room. She immediately walked into the waiting room to get me.

If you want an overpriced experience with someone who does not value the time of the monger -- see her. Total pass! Pictures are modified, facial features like mole on face are removed. She is a 5'4, 34C, large glutes for frame, italian.
@roger4445

Hey there, I noticed from the details of yout story that I am the client who you happened to sort of cross paths with.

So I have seen "Leah" (who has gone by several other names) at various other massage parlors.

What you're saying now makes sense. When she got in to the studio that evening, I was already laying naked on the massage table in the tiny room on the right hand side of the parlor. She pops in a little bit hectic "Sorry I'm late babe, traffic coming from the city."

I actually did NOT have an appointment with her. So I wasn't sure why she apologized for being late. I had gone in to see another lady, but that lady wasn't what I expected, so Jessica kindly passed me off to "Leah". I didn't know her by "Leah" at that time, so I figured I would try the new talent.

When she walked in to the room, I was pleasantly surprised to know that "Leah" was a familiar face. I have met her in Manhattan last May (she went by Amber) and also saw her in Franklin Square at Zen Spa once in July where (she went by Angelina) she has also worked for Jessica by a different name, but being that she changed it for a reason, I will honor her privacy.

Yes her pics are slightly modified to hide distinguishing features, but I think it's a matter of safety. She said she changes names and numbers often bc of stalkers.

We immediately picked up where our last conversation stopped a year back, as she has an elephant like memory. She was in grad school, so we spoke about that, and I do some charity work so Leah inquired about my recent endeavors.

She was very slim when I met her a year ago, she gained maybe 10 lbs since, but still has a very well proportioned build. But she IS on the petite side with big boobs.

She gives a legit therapeutic massage, knows the human body pretty well. We also spoke about everything from astrology, to egyptology to climate change.

Prices, yes her prices are probably double what the other girls charge, but, I will say something about why I think it's acceptable for her to charge such rates - "Leah" is a C level Russian celebrity, she models eye wear, footwear and dances around in European music videos. Her most recent was for some German rapper who is basically like the Drake of Europe. She also has been signed to appear in Playboy Russia for year 2022 edition which she announced on her personal Snapchat. Follow her snapchat to get updates and see her sexy pics, if you care about that stuff.

She's always busy from when I went to see her so apparently men are paying. I saw her at Rose Spa in Flatiron last year, and paid the price she requested. I noticed clients lined up in the waiting room area for her. When I asked her if extras were on the table, she said "I have to really like the guy, and the price has to be right" so I definitely think her business motto is high quality, low volume.

Rose Spa had similarly beautiful ladies working by the way, mainly Slavic types. "Leah's" eyes are what drew me to her. But her colleagues all had similar builds, skinny with bug boobs. Also, Leah's first language is English, so that also made me want to see her instead of her hot co workers.

I figured between being a low level Russian celebrity and socialite mixed with being in graduate studies, she deserves the prices she charges. Most women in this industry do not reflect the ambition that this girl has.

I didn't know she had another appointment so I was actually talking to her on my way out, in no means did I intend to be impolite or take away your appointment. She tends to get excited about politics so you probably heard tid bits of our insider conversation.

Anyway, it's all in good fun and this girl makes some damn loyal clients and also is business savvy. She said she gives 100 off for a future massage appointment for any client friend you have who you refer to her.

I hope to take advantage of that opportunity but I haven't seen her ads up since July. She also changed her number ( I tried texting her on several occasions and her snapchat hasn't been updated) so the only contact I had with her was on Snapchat.

If I get her updated number, am I able to post it here moderators?

Sorry again for accidentally screwing with your appointment @roger4445

Saw her last week at Jessica’s off sunrise. Very easy to talk to and was quick to respond. I guess it was a slow day. Quoted and took the hh for $160 full nude rub. When I arrived she said full nude is normally extra but it was a slow day for her. She’s definitely the girl in the pictures. Really nice and upbeat personality. Made you feel comfortable from the start. Looks 8-9 body 7-8. No abs, but not fat. B-C cups and a decent ass. Gave a pretty okay massage. Wasn’t terrible, but I’ve had better. On the flip offered extras. Said $150 for bj, but I wasn’t interested can get a lot more for less... so no clue is bbj or cbj. Tried to upsell by said she could take cash app etc but I just stayed with what I asked for. The flip was pretty decent. Took her sweet time and didn’t rush at all. Overall I may repeat. But I have had better. Also said she was moving to Colorado soon. So idk how much long she’ll be around for.

I have seen her twice. Massage was soft, very much a geek pixie nerd vibe. Her private content on her website is more affordable.
Has extras that seem high if you are not a repeat customer. Was Roxy in Connecticut but moved to Long Island in September. $80 goes to Jessica and $80 goes to staff of original fee. I wish location had more talent in this age bracket.