Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

She fakes it. I'm sorry i had an experience with rico once. Never again. She likes to rush people & isn't genuine as you think . I'm sorry to tell people this. As for stamina try the horny goat weed you find em in some of the smaller gas stations. Also fire and ice rubbers work best on a few of the girls . If you're good you might end up in a water park.

On Thursday I had a small window where I could see Rico, so I gave her a call and she seemed to remember me. She was sweet as could be so I was really looking forward to seeing her. I said the GPS indicated I would arrive at 4:10. At 4:05 I called and said it would be 4:15. She was totally cool about it. I arrived and rang the bell, but there was no answer. I tried to call and there was no answer, so I just left. Now she was so great last time that I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and try again. I will let you guys know...

Review of Rico 631-809-7377

After seeing her ad a couple of times and the few positive reviews about her, I decided to see what Rico was all about. I saw she was at the downstairs spot so I reached out around 2pm to set up a 4pm appointment. She is very welcoming and enthusiastic while texting so I was looking foward to our visit.
I arrived a little before 4 o'clock and texted to let me know when she was ready. I didn't hear back for a few minutes. Texted two more times and called once over a 20 min span heard nothing so I split...Ended up stopping at a nearby store and she had responded within 10 min of me leaving, very apologetic, so I went back.
Rang bell, and Rico answered. Apologizes again and brought me to a room. She is as described and just like her pics. Short beautiful latina with huge breasts and nice ass. Very flirty personality. She asked what I was looking for and I told her everything and handed her $200. She nicely put out their that she may need a little more for everything. I explained that was all I had brought, said to give me w.e. $200 will get me (YMMV). Told me to get comfortable and that she will be right back. I felt I was waiting a while but she finally came back and apologized again. Said some guys showed up to fix the heat didn't know why she ended up being the one to deal with it, haha.
Now down to the good part...I laid face down and she took her top off. Asked if I wanted lotion or oil. It was unscented so I went for a little oil. She gave me a pretty nice rub up and down my backside. Some teasing and rubbing her beautiful tits up and down my back. Good mirror view. She was very chatty but I didn't mind. Since she was so flirty it almost turned me on more. Told me how she used to be a dancer years ago and a couple other thing about herself. Very personable.
Finally asked me to flip and I was already rock hard. She started stroking me with her hand and shoving her tits in my mouth. She would ask me which one I liked sucking on more as she would switch back and forth and give me a turn with each. I couldn't get enough of them...she slides down and titty fucks me some then puts the cover on to start a cbj. Good technique and attention to the boys. I was honestly so worked up already I just sat up to try and calm myself. Pulled her in close squeezed her ass and stuck a tit in my mouth again. She was reaching down to jerk me more then leaned down to suck me again. I couldnt hold out any longer. I came hard in the bag and she sucked me until I was completely drained while rubbing my balls. She came up close to my face, asked me how much I enjoyed it, told me to say her name, plus some more flirty dialog. She cleaned me up well. I got up, got dressed and we talked some more.
She explained how she prefers $260 for FS. Only does covered everything for her safety and others. She also mentioned how she doesn't plan on doing this too long. Trying to get her money up then headed back to corporate America. So if anyone is trying to see her don't sit on it for to long.
I asked her what days she is in she said TUESDAY-FRIDAY but forgot to ask times.

Overall, the damage was $200, I was there for about 45 min. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous in the face and the body. Add the very flirty personality and she was right up my alley. Definitely one of my favorite experiences with a provider. (Minus the not answering upon arrival.) Felt some good chemistry with this one. The kind that makes you crave more.

I never got the feeling that she’d leave this industry. In fact, I was recently thinking the opposite since she is now occupying the downstairs of Jessica’s place. I don’t understand the finer points but when I saw Riley (couple weeks ago who I have yet to review) she mentioned Rico is now downstairs “so you know what that means”. I should have asked what that means but to me it seems that the ladies who are more entrepreneurial and who can make a commitment to cough up X amount of dollars will get that spot. Perhaps it’s like moving up a seat as a barber. Anyway she is indeed a memorable experience.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Review of Rico 631-809-7377

After seeing her ad a couple of times and the few positive reviews about her, I decided to see what Rico was all about. I saw she was at the downstairs spot so I reached out around 2pm to set up a 4pm appointment. She is very welcoming and enthusiastic while texting so I was looking foward to our visit.
I arrived a little before 4 o'clock and texted to let me know when she was ready. I didn't hear back for a few minutes. Texted two more times and called once over a 20 min span heard nothing so I split...Ended up stopping at a nearby store and she had responded within 10 min of me leaving, very apologetic, so I went back.
Rang bell, and Rico answered. Apologizes again and brought me to a room. She is as described and just like her pics. Short beautiful latina with huge breasts and nice ass. Very flirty personality. She asked what I was looking for and I told her everything and handed her $200. She nicely put out their that she may need a little more for everything. I explained that was all I had brought, said to give me w.e. $200 will get me (YMMV). Told me to get comfortable and that she will be right back. I felt I was waiting a while but she finally came back and apologized again. Said some guys showed up to fix the heat didn't know why she ended up being the one to deal with it, haha.
Now down to the good part...I laid face down and she took her top off. Asked if I wanted lotion or oil. It was unscented so I went for a little oil. She gave me a pretty nice rub up and down my backside. Some teasing and rubbing her beautiful tits up and down my back. Good mirror view. She was very chatty but I didn't mind. Since she was so flirty it almost turned me on more. Told me how she used to be a dancer years ago and a couple other thing about herself. Very personable.
Finally asked me to flip and I was already rock hard. She started stroking me with her hand and shoving her tits in my mouth. She would ask me which one I liked sucking on more as she would switch back and forth and give me a turn with each. I couldn't get enough of them...she slides down and titty fucks me some then puts the cover on to start a cbj. Good technique and attention to the boys. I was honestly so worked up already I just sat up to try and calm myself. Pulled her in close squeezed her ass and stuck a tit in my mouth again. She was reaching down to jerk me more then leaned down to suck me again. I couldnt hold out any longer. I came hard in the bag and she sucked me until I was completely drained while rubbing my balls. She came up close to my face, asked me how much I enjoyed it, told me to say her name, plus some more flirty dialog. She cleaned me up well. I got up, got dressed and we talked some more.
She explained how she prefers $260 for FS. Only does covered everything for her safety and others. She also mentioned how she doesn't plan on doing this too long. Trying to get her money up then headed back to corporate America. So if anyone is trying to see her don't sit on it for to long.
I asked her what days she is in she said TUESDAY-FRIDAY but forgot to ask times.

Overall, the damage was $200, I was there for about 45 min. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous in the face and the body. Add the very flirty personality and she was right up my alley. Definitely one of my favorite experiences with a provider. (Minus the not answering upon arrival.) Felt some good chemistry with this one. The kind that makes you crave more.
Are the pictures on the site "we are not allowed to mention" really her or just a close match?

I never got the feeling that she’d leave this industry. In fact, I was recently thinking the opposite since she is now occupying the downstairs of Jessica’s place. I don’t understand the finer points but when I saw Riley (couple weeks ago who I have yet to review) she mentioned Rico is now downstairs “so you know what that means”. I should have asked what that means but to me it seems that the ladies who are more entrepreneurial and who can make a commitment to cough up X amount of dollars will get that spot. Perhaps it’s like moving up a seat as a barber. Anyway she is indeed a memorable experience.
So if they are downstairs they charge more for fs but upstairs it’s less? Is there a different number for upstairs ?

Are the pictures on the site "we are not allowed to mention" really her or just a close match?
I would say most of the amateur style photos are really her. The close up vid of her tits, the photos with the gold necklace, the tight plaid sweater...those all look to be 100% real. The professional photos with the kitty cat mask I don't believe are her.

From what the ladies have told me Jessica is running the downstairs for whomever managed it before for the owner of the establishment, I Believe FS can be had at both places depending on the girl and price

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would say most of the amateur style photos are really her. The close up vid of her tits, the photos with the gold necklace, the tight plaid sweater...those all look to be 100% real. The professional photos with the kitty cat mask I don't believe are her.
Those are some tits. Russian most have been great!

So if they are downstairs they charge more for fs but upstairs it’s less? Is there a different number for upstairs ?
It doesn’t run like that.
What you do is call or text the provider you want to see on her phone and then you take it from there.
She will let you know if she’s upstairs or down and let you know her rates.
I have found that the prices are the same whether upstairs or down.

i Would think the pricing for a particular girl may be the same if she is upstairs or downstairs; as Jessica would probably get her same cut; however total pricing of each girl and services may vary slightly

I finally had the opportunity to go here. I saw the ad for Sarah..631-800-3274. The first picture is a rendering, last two her. Tall, 5'10" average looks. Took the hr for 200. The only reason I scheduled was the ad said am and late pm. It's been hard to get out with the s.o. always home. Set up a 7am on a Sat. Got to the suite 5 and rang the bell. Got let in and up the stairs I go. Stunk like weed. The upstairs is kinda sketchy. They woke her up, apparently some of the girls sleep there, as there were 4 cars out front. Session was nothing to brag about. Light pressure on the back and legs. I suggested to flip and asked about any extras. NOPE, just body rub. Let her finish and was out in 35 min. No tip. Cross this off the bucket list. Won't return. I'll find better elsewhere.

I finally had the opportunity to go here. I saw the ad for Sarah..631-800-3274. The first picture is a rendering, last two her. Tall, 5'10" average looks. Took the hr for 200. The only reason I scheduled was the ad said am and late pm. It's been hard to get out with the s.o. always home. Set up a 7am on a Sat. Got to the suite 5 and rang the bell. Got let in and up the stairs I go. Stunk like weed. The upstairs is kinda sketchy. They woke her up, apparently some of the girls sleep there, as there were 4 cars out front. Session was nothing to brag about. Light pressure on the back and legs. I suggested to flip and asked about any extras. NOPE, just body rub. Let her finish and was out in 35 min. No tip. Cross this off the bucket list. Won't return. I'll find better elsewhere.
What a waste of your time and money.

Saw Riley. Decent time. She’s older. Perhaps 50 ish plus or minus a few years. She’s short and built solid. Not skinny. I like big natural tits which she has. Double D’s. I ordered the BJ with the rubber. Couldn’t feel much so off it came for a tit fuck which I enjoyed. She offered a nice massage leading up to the main event. Would I repeat ? Possibly depends on what I’m hungry for. Damage was $200.

Saw Riley. Decent time. She’s older. Perhaps 50 ish plus or minus a few years. She’s short and built solid. Not skinny. I like big natural tits which she has. Double D’s. I ordered the BJ with the rubber. Couldn’t feel much so off it came for a tit fuck which I enjoyed. She offered a nice massage leading up to the main event. Would I repeat ? Possibly depends on what I’m hungry for. Damage was $200.
Was the $ 200 for an hour or half ?