Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

billyS

Reign of Terror
Rico is affiliated with Jessica’s so I understood that 160 for the 1/2 hour was standard, I arrived with 160 plus an extra 100 which I left on display. Negotiation was more like foreplay because she has an inviting and sensual way about her which actually made me feel like the attraction was mutual. I was kind of like “well how about a bj” and she said “but what if I want to f##k you? She said she wanted to! And I was ok with that. I believe in protecting myself as much as this hobby allows so bb anything is not on the table for me. so the correction to my previous post is $260 total and as always ymmv
Going back to the beginning of the year and seeing the reviews of Rico those guys were nailing her for $200.

D

Deleted member 128262

Interesting. So it seems that it's true.

I follow her on Twitter as well, never saw her though. Her pics are getting a little racier. Might have to pull the trigger, especially if she's exclusively in Farmingdale. Better location for me.
I also just saw today that Reilly relocated to Farmingdale as well.

TOFTT Stopped in today after seeing a ad Lia posted. Told it was 60 for the half hour and minimum of 80 for tip. Get there and it’s a easy set up to get in. Lia takes me to the room I undress she leaves the room takes about 10 minutes to get back in. Then she starts a half ass massage for exactly a minute before her phone goes off and she leaves for another 10 minutes. She gets back in the room apologizes and massages my back for 2 mins before telling my to flip. I’m already pissed that she has wasted my time but I’m hoping she’ll give a good deal on the flip. First thing out of her mouth is 100 for a hj clothes on or 260 for fs. I say you told me tips start at 80 what does 80 get. She says fine fine 80 hj or 100 naked. Figuring I could roam I go for the naked hj as soon as she takes the money she strips and dumps a ton of oil on jr and sanitizes my hands. when my hand try’s to slid a finger in she clamps up and says no outside only and tightens her body while I try to take a squeeze of her ass. After a few mins of playing with her tits and not being able to grab anything below I cum. Lia immediately backs away like it’s poison and watches as I cum. Then grabs jr at the base and squeezes a few times saying I did good. Lia grabs one towel wipes off jr and goes “all clean get dressed” ended up using the towel left on the table to wipe the cum off my chest got dressed and left spent 160. Absolutely terrible experience laziest provider I’ve ever seen, seems like anyone who works at Jessica’s will just waste your money. With this experience I’ll stay clear of her and her new place which lia told me is in farmingdale and she could text me info but I’m not interested any more

TOFTT Stopped in today after seeing a ad Lia posted. Told it was 60 for the half hour and minimum of 80 for tip. Get there and it’s a easy set up to get in. Lia takes me to the room I undress she leaves the room takes about 10 minutes to get back in. Then she starts a half ass massage for exactly a minute before her phone goes off and she leaves for another 10 minutes. She gets back in the room apologizes and massages my back for 2 mins before telling my to flip. I’m already pissed that she has wasted my time but I’m hoping she’ll give a good deal on the flip. First thing out of her mouth is 100 for a hj clothes on or 260 for fs. I say you told me tips start at 80 what does 80 get. She says fine fine 80 hj or 100 naked. Figuring I could roam I go for the naked hj as soon as she takes the money she strips and dumps a ton of oil on jr and sanitizes my hands. when my hand try’s to slid a finger in she clamps up and says no outside only and tightens her body while I try to take a squeeze of her ass. After a few mins of playing with her tits and not being able to grab anything below I cum. Lia immediately backs away like it’s poison and watches as I cum. Then grabs jr at the base and squeezes a few times saying I did good. Lia grabs one towel wipes off jr and goes “all clean get dressed” ended up using the towel left on the table to wipe the cum off my chest got dressed and left spent 160. Absolutely terrible experience laziest provider I’ve ever seen, seems like anyone who works at Jessica’s will just waste your money. With this experience I’ll stay clear of her and her new place which lia told me is in farmingdale and she could text me info but I’m not interested any more
This place is total bulshit. AVOID!

Not a review just a comment on the post about this place closing. Ik 1 of the providers outside those walls and she confirmed they’re shutting this month sometime. She actually moved on to become indy along with a few other of the better ladies there

D

Deleted member 128262

I’m guessing new owner of the building and would not renew whatever deal she had
Teddy- I drove by there not too long ago and can confirm that the entire building is empty, including the Adult Shop. Not sure if the lease was up or what not, but the Suite 3 spa was empty and the Adult Shop lights were off.

Teddy- I drove by there not too long ago and can confirm that the entire building is empty, including the Adult Shop. Not sure if the lease was up or what not, but the Suite 3 spa was empty and the Adult Shop lights were off.
Yes , defiantly new owner or they are trying to sell the building,over the past year there were a few upgrades to the building, paving and making the back parking lot bigger, and redoing the front facade