Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

Recently saw Anastasia at Jessica’s Place. It was a great experience. I felt like I was back in high school hooking up. She has a great body if you are into thin young women. Nice shapely ass, tight abs and perky but tiny tits. She is down to earth. She does a great fully nude body slide and sticks her ass near your face in an almost 69 position as she rubs your body and does a HJ. I did an hour for $200 and left very content. I don’t think FS is on the table but it’s still a nice and fun experience. She’s a nice conversationalist too. Enjoy.
Based on reviews, I met with Anastasia yesterday reviews are right on. Very pleasant small petite spinner type. Friendly with very nice service. Actually gives a good massage .And nude body slide was a real treat. Will definitely repeat

billyS

Reign of Terror
Based on reviews, I met with Anastasia yesterday reviews are right on. Very pleasant small petite spinner type. Friendly with very nice service. Actually gives a good massage .And nude body slide was a real treat. Will definitely repeat
Damage?
Time spent?
Release?

Met Reilly a week or two ago. A little older, would guess late 50s, but definitely attractive. I've had a cougar itch for a while now and was hoping to scratch it. Overall it was just ok. She's friendly, the massage was decent, nice teasing mixed in with ST, fingernails, etc. On the flip some more massaging and teasing of the chest, legs, etc, which was actually nice since most others go straight for the finish. If you're already at an establishment like this I would imagine at least part of it is for the massage. Anyway, like I said, finish was just ok. I don't know how to explain, the whole time it was like she was doing just enough to get junior's attention but not enough to really get him anywhere, if that makes sense. Left feeling like I had wasted my money. Speaking of, standard damage here. 160hh/200h. Didn't ask about extras. Went with half and glad I did.

I've seen three others here. One was so long ago that I don't even remember her name, but she's been out of there for a while and from what I can tell is either out of the business or at the very least no longer in this neck of the woods. The other was Sky who advertised there a couple of times back around November/December, good massage and release but she too seems to have flown the coop. I also met Anastasia about a year ago, and like others have said it was a great experience.

Based on the reviews here it seems like Anastasia might be the only one worth seeing. Jessica herself sounds like she provides a good service, but personally I don't like paying for even a cbj, so I'm definitely not shelling out cash to get jerked off with a rubber glove.

After hearing only crickets to intel, I decided to see Ashley, or Nathy, marketed elsewhere, if you can catch her in Islandia, when not in Holbrook, 631-699-5424, She uses an app and stops the session when she hears the chime. Fake tan on face or heavely makeup. Shes 25, 5'4, 110, 32B, a little petite, bubble but, venezuelan; stayed clothed for session.
She greased the back once she didn't get distracted and on 21 minute mark, asked for flip.
She's friendly, joked about coffee and life in pandemic, the massage was on sub-par level, no teasing of the chest, legs, etc. straight to ST on flip. Briefly allowed roaming before started to offer/ resist with want for more tip; with no hint of what that would have been. Responsed postivity to a little playful powerplay. This allowed for more roaming -- padding in top and thong with shaven kitty. Standard damage. 160hh/220h. Didn't ask about extras. Went with half and glad I did. When the "Ok, Baby, its' almost time." Buzz kill. Glad this age range is back in rotation here but pulling talent from Commack Crew was surprising.

I hate going negative on ladies who are just trying to make a living but I had an encounter with a sexy AF woman who was so good that you could say my eyes crossed and I left this universe. She was that good. It makes Jessica’s Place totally obsolete and overpriced. No bang for the buck. But I wish them all well.

Saw Ashley in Holbrook, 631-699-5424. Photos are accurate in ad. Called ahead. Showed up, rang bell and was let in. She remembered me from the first time which was a delight. She seemed in a better mood this time as she was laughing and very bubbly. Standard damage. 160hh/220h. Did not ask about extras. She was polite and offered a restroom if I traveled far. I gave her the hh before the start of the session so that there would not be or rather very limited question about the session. She let my hands roam a bit and she played with junior on the flip. She gives a slow light touch and it was delightful. Ended with a happy grin. Glad this age range is back in rotation at this place. I am now delaying my posts to reduce any potential friction. Cheers.

I hate going negative on ladies who are just trying to make a living but I had an encounter with a sexy AF woman who was so good that you could say my eyes crossed and I left this universe. She was that good. It makes Jessica’s Place totally obsolete and overpriced. No bang for the buck. But I wish them all well.
where at Jimbo? Who’s this woman who made you leave the universe?

Met a gorgeous young women Sophia ,young very pretty and awesome body. 5ft3 , .Nice massage and even better bodyslide w hj ending. 180+40tip. Will definitely repeat and very soon.

where at Jimbo? Who’s this woman who made you leave the universe?
Actually it was Sophia Belle but her schedule is tricky because she’s out of state. I ended up going back to Jessica’s place recently and saw Julie who is an older German GILF. She has tremendous natural tits with terrific nipples. She’s tall. 150 pounds. Pretty nice body. She did a Nuru slide on me. Half hour for $160. It was sexy. I’d repeat. It was kinky being with an older woman. She may be about 58 - 62 hard to tell.

Quick hit here, Open, Nina is BS. Highjacked text I sent and when I went there looked like Jenny answered and I should have saw her and saw her extras. If anyone has insight on Jenny extras please share as it would have to be fantastic to justify even going in there and avoiding Nina. Nina's pics are fake or doctored heavily, If she could turn back time apparently she would look more like Cher in her pics. Looked more like Sonny. Marks on her, saggy, attitude. Get it over with...PRO. Went in same as listed rates. Sanitizer burns like its fake. HR$160 HR$200 - HJ included on flip. Flip after 10 minutes, attitude saying something about taking her shirt off for free so not full time. Offers CBJ $100, CFS $200 (Id rather go hump a table leg at this point and her attitude cost her the $ I took with me. Good thing it is next to adult shop, you may need something from there to finish yourself if you book her or if this is how whole place runs racket.

Quick visit here: Saw Jenny also known as Hailey also known as Sexyfunnblondie in other threads. 631-336-6607, 631-771-6163. Photos are accurate in ad. Called ahead, given new address on Coats Arms. Showed up, was told to use front door before 5pm and side door after hours. Standard damage. 160HH, 260HR, 360 FS. She said she only does 30 minute appts because of her other job time committments and bills. Rug session. Felt she was more of a time watcher. Barely 9 minutes actual massage with a turn over baby. Very scripted, shared that no face touching and digit insertion without any prompting; allowed roaming, trimmed bush. bolt rings. Glad this age range is in rotation at this place. Hand Release to completion. Cheers.