Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

No to answer your question. Jessica hasn't been there in weeks. Only manages ads remotely recently.
Jessica was the one to let me in today when I saw Chanel. See my review in that thread. Later in the day she posted on her Twitter that she's been off for a while but she will eventually return. Although I seriously doubt she'll offer FS.

Jessica was the one to let me in today when I saw Chanel. See my review in that thread. Later in the day she posted on her Twitter that she's been off for a while but she will eventually return. Although I seriously doubt she'll offer FS.
Good to know. As I said, she does not offer FS. When I have visited the store, she has not been there.

For the first time, Jessica opened the door for me on my visit; saw Cici, however the ad was not like the person and I turned around and left after being welcomed in. Cici is a 5'1, short, fat spanish chick with buck teeth. I think what also turned me off from her session was she had three friends with her waiting outside the room and she asked for the 160 hh 220 H right in front of one with the door open. First rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club unless it is on UG. haha.

Quick visit here: Saw Sophia; young, spanish booty, ducklips, 5ft3, 34DD. Nice massage with HJ ending. Used more pro language during interaction. A bit awkward for liking. Session lasted 26 of 30 minutes. Stepped away to unrobe and comeback. Covered twins until I looked away. Read: very playful bantor. Placed in larger room on right side of building. Session was interrupted by her ex-boyfriend calling her. She didn't set her phone on silent so you knew who was calling. Will not repeat name for privacy. It was funny and we both played it off. Would repeat session. Very chatty and playful. Offered 200 CFS on second visit. Allowed roaming. She also said that Jessica cut is 60 hh, 80 hh, and tips are extra. Standard damage: 160HH, 260HR. Now have a more appreciation for provider view.

Just got baboozied. Cici goes also by the name Sarah. Saw new ad and thought it was new talent. Turned around and left once I realized who it was. Just not a fan. Place recently has offered $20 dollar off pricing to increase foot traffic.

Out of complete boredom and feeling intrigued I set up a time to see Jenny last week at this place. Her pics seemed good and she advertises being in her 20s. I was in the mood for a younger woman. So here’s the deal. She charges 160 for basic massage; 260 for CBJ; 360 for FS with rubber. So I meet up with her and the first thing I notice is she’s tall - maybe 5’ 9” and dirty blond hair. She’s looks thin and has a tongue ring (all bonuses). I give her 260 (very expensive I know) and I tell her if I like it I will give her the extra 100. I get comfy and she takes her shirt off and then releases these perfect absolutely to die for amazing D cup tits that defy gravity and gracefully curve up. It was something to see. Each tit was perfect and they were perfectly decorated with nipple rings. She then tells me her rules which are: 1- no inserting fingers in her pussy, and; 2- no touching her face. She is ok looking. Looks a little bit of a mix between German/Irish. She’s American and looks like a hot quasi borderline almost trashy girl maybe you’d see working at a laundromat or working in a deli. The kind of young woman you may find intriguing because she’s sexy underneath it all. Anyway the BJ was good and the tongue ring helped since I was wearing a jimmy hat. I decided to give her the extra 100 for FS. I have to say it was pretty good but she was concerned about me going to hard. It felt pretty damn good. Really nice looking pussy. Shaved kitty. Would I repeat ???? Not sure. I don’t regret it and her body was awesome. A tiny bit of cellulite on her ass but she still has a body like a 19 year old. If you have 360 to burn I recommend. She’s cool but has a few rules that may be a deal breaker for some you.

Saw Jenny recently, description of the last post was accurate, thin, nice ass, cute tits but I thought they were more of a b/c size. Went for a hh and a cbj for 260. My main complaint is the room reeked of pot, she must have just smoked up right before I showed up.
Massage was lackluster and all around terrible... no teasing or effort to be seen. She asks me to turn over and goes right to the cbj, again a little lackluster. It's a shame she is cute, especially for this location. Maybe she was just baked and this isn't the norm. I probably won't repeat and will anxiously wait for new talent to appear.

Saw Jenny recently, description of the last post was accurate, thin, nice ass, cute tits but I thought they were more of a b/c size. Went for a hh and a cbj for 260. My main complaint is the room reeked of pot, she must have just smoked up right before I showed up.
Massage was lackluster and all around terrible... no teasing or effort to be seen. She asks me to turn over and goes right to the cbj, again a little lackluster. It's a shame she is cute, especially for this location. Maybe she was just baked and this isn't the norm. I probably won't repeat and will anxiously wait for new talent to appear.
$260 for a lame massage and BJ is about to be a breaking point for me. Prices don't seem to reflecting the service.