Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

Recently saw Anastasia at Jessica’s Place. It was a great experience. I felt like I was back in high school hooking up. She has a great body if you are into thin young women. Nice shapely ass, tight abs and perky but tiny tits. She is down to earth. She does a great fully nude body slide and sticks her ass near your face in an almost 69 position as she rubs your body and does a HJ. I did an hour for $200 and left very content. I don’t think FS is on the table but it’s still a nice and fun experience. She’s a nice conversationalist too. Enjoy.

Recently saw Anastasia at Jessica’s Place. It was a great experience. I felt like I was back in high school hooking up. She has a great body if you are into thin young women. Nice shapely ass, tight abs and perky but tiny tits. She is down to earth. She does a great fully nude body slide and sticks her ass near your face in an almost 69 position as she rubs your body and does a HJ. I did an hour for $200 and left very content. I don’t think FS is on the table but it’s still a nice and fun experience. She’s a nice conversationalist too. Enjoy.
Is Anastasia white?
How much touching was allowed? Did she allow access to the kitty? Did you finger her?
Suck on her titties?

No FS on the table? What about on a chair or the floor? How about bending her over table and hitting it doggie?

So tell us why for $200 this hand job was any better than $40 hj at an AMP?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Recently saw Anastasia at Jessica’s Place. It was a great experience. I felt like I was back in high school hooking up.
So hooking up for you in High School didn't involve fucking? I thought that was the definition of "hooking up".
Did you at least make out with her?
I mean if you hooked up with someone in high school you would at least have a heavy make out session.

She’s a nice conversationalist too. Enjoy.
Do you get to pick the topics?

Anastasia from first impression based on social media advertisements puerto rican/spanish/white blend. Similary in age to Lyra/roxy.

Has anyone seen Karla? It is amusing to me most of the talent has adopted OF as secondary revenue source.

Wished location had more petite girls under 27 or is that what Lake Grove/Centereach is a market niche to?

Mod alert: Should this thread be combined with the general thread on Jessicas (if one exists) or at least renamed based on the multi-reviews now on different girls at same location? At least, could my two talent from same location be merged? I feel this has become a general thread on location and not unique to provider. Thanks.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/lyra-631-403-2666-at-jessica’s.56600/#post-1231409

billyS

Reign of Terror
Anastasia from first impression based on social media advertisements puerto rican/spanish/white blend. Similary in age to Lyra/roxy.

Has anyone seen Karla? It is amusing to me most of the talent has adopted OF as secondary revenue source.

Wished location had more petite girls under 27 or is that what Lake Grove/Centereach is a market niche to?

Mod alert: Should this thread be combined with the general thread on Jessicas (if one exists) or at least renamed based on the multi-reviews now on different girls at same location? At least, could my two talent from same location be merged? I feel this has become a general thread on location and not unique to provider. Thanks.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/lyra-631-403-2666-at-jessica’s.56600/#post-1231409
Done.

I recently saw Jessica for a 1 hour rub. $140
Gave a decent rub in the shoulder area. When moving down she spent a good amount of time on my butt. Just rubbing my cheeks which was nice. When we got the to turn over point, she spent a little while teasing Jr. At first he wasn't responding that well so she took extra time to get him to full attention. Once I was at full staff, she seamlessly started the hj, no glove. I know lol I was shocked!
I exploded and was on my way. Checked the time and I was there about 70 minutes total.

Thinking I had reached the level of regular where I won't be getting a gloved hj anymore, I repeated about 5 days later, and I got the glove lol. So not sure what was different that time that she skipped it

Isn’t Jessica the one with giving gloved happy endings? She does have a full stable on Twitter that she posts up on a regular daily basis.
I went once and got the glove from Jessica...never again.. which is a shame because ive seen other girls working there that made me want to try again with a different provider. But the memory of the glove always makes me think they all do it..

Is Anastasia white?
How much touching was allowed? Did she allow access to the kitty? Did you finger her?
Suck on her titties?

No FS on the table? What about on a chair or the floor? How about bending her over table and hitting it doggie?

So tell us why for $200 this hand job was any better than $40 hj at an AMP?
She actually looks kind of Hawaiian to me. Yes access to the kitty was allowed and sucking on tits was also allowed. Nice defined pussy lips on her. Clean. And the difference here by the way is that sometimes you need something more soulful than a shitty AMP Hanoi Handjob with ladies that have cat food smelling breath. If you have a decent budget for mongering I would recommend her for a relaxing hour is all.

So hooking up for you in High School didn't involve fucking? I thought that was the definition of "hooking up".
Did you at least make out with her?
I mean if you hooked up with someone in high school you would at least have a heavy make out session.

Do you get to pick the topics?
Yes I made out with her. We had a weird but cool conversation about AMPs and her thing was that those Asian ladies have been traumatized badly in life getting to the USA and that when they massage you they are passing on to you their energy and their trauma and you absorb it. We talked about this at the end of the session because I told her I liked it much better than an AMP.

She actually looks kind of Hawaiian to me. Yes access to the kitty was allowed and sucking on tits was also allowed. Nice defined pussy lips on her. Clean. And the difference here by the way is that sometimes you need something more soulful than a shitty AMP Hanoi Handjob with ladies that have cat food smelling breath. If you have a decent budget for mongering I would recommend her for a relaxing hour is all.
Great recon. Like your style of review. To the point and a little humorous. Thanks for posting.

I have completely had it with this place. I've been three times and have never felt like it was worth the prices they charge. Previously I had seen natalia and julie and wish I didn't. All the photos they advertise are clearly edited and distorted to hide the extra 10-30 pounds they all have. The exception in my opinion was Anastasia, her pictures were pretty clear and seemed accurate since I had previously seen her in passing. After reading the review on her earlier, I went against my better judgement and went over to Jessica's.

I was greeted by Jessica herself, who brought me upstairs. I asked for Anastasia, but unfortunately she had left. She introduces me to Nina and asks if I want to go with her. I said fine since I was already there and ready to go. Nina brings me back and I notice like almost everyone else she's got at least 20 pounds more than her pictures. I would guess she's 40-45 years old. White European. She leads me into the room and asks how long, so I ask her how much for 15 and 30 minutes since I know they offer short stays. She quotes me $130 for 15 and $160 for hh. I should have just fucking left at this point but again, we've all been there. I take the short stay to try to save a couple bucks and lay down on the table after undressing.

She left for a brief moment and when she comes back she has a pair of panties in her hand and actually puts them ON. I thought that was pretty weird but whatever. She then proceeds to dump about a gallon of oil all over my back, arms, and legs and lathers me up. She strips down to just her bra and underwear and starts to rub my back, standing at my head. It was nice for a second because i could grab her ass with both hands and as she bent down to get my lower back, she rubs her huge tits on the back of my head. She's pretty overweight and has flabby hips though so I wasn't really getting turned on. As she moved down to my legs there was zero teasing at all. She spent a whole probably two minutes massaging me before smacking my ass and saying "ok baby turn over".

I flip over and jr is really struggling given the circumstances. She immediately pours oil all over my soft cock and starts jackhammering while moaning. It was very un-sexy. So I start rubbing her ass and give her literally the softest spank and she got mad and goes "you can touch me but no clapping". Ok... then she goes "if you want me to take my bra off it's an extra $30". I just said "ok nah". She continues jerking til I nut and right as I do she goes "oooo there's the milk" and that just completely killed what little boner I even had. This was a grand total of five minutes after I had laid down.

Save your money boys. Avoid this place and every other "spa" on the lower level because they're all the same. Over weight or unattractive girls trying to charge $200 for an HJ.

I have completely had it with this place. I've been three times and have never felt like it was worth the prices they charge. Previously I had seen natalia and julie and wish I didn't. All the photos they advertise are clearly edited and distorted to hide the extra 10-30 pounds they all have. The exception in my opinion was Anastasia, her pictures were pretty clear and seemed accurate since I had previously seen her in passing. After reading the review on her earlier, I went against my better judgement and went over to Jessica's.

I was greeted by Jessica herself, who brought me upstairs. I asked for Anastasia, but unfortunately she had left. She introduces me to Nina and asks if I want to go with her. I said fine since I was already there and ready to go. Nina brings me back and I notice like almost everyone else she's got at least 20 pounds more than her pictures. I would guess she's 40-45 years old. White European. She leads me into the room and asks how long, so I ask her how much for 15 and 30 minutes since I know they offer short stays. She quotes me $130 for 15 and $160 for hh. I should have just fucking left at this point but again, we've all been there. I take the short stay to try to save a couple bucks and lay down on the table after undressing.

She left for a brief moment and when she comes back she has a pair of panties in her hand and actually puts them ON. I thought that was pretty weird but whatever. She then proceeds to dump about a gallon of oil all over my back, arms, and legs and lathers me up. She strips down to just her bra and underwear and starts to rub my back, standing at my head. It was nice for a second because i could grab her ass with both hands and as she bent down to get my lower back, she rubs her huge tits on the back of my head. She's pretty overweight and has flabby hips though so I wasn't really getting turned on. As she moved down to my legs there was zero teasing at all. She spent a whole probably two minutes massaging me before smacking my ass and saying "ok baby turn over".

I flip over and jr is really struggling given the circumstances. She immediately pours oil all over my soft cock and starts jackhammering while moaning. It was very un-sexy. So I start rubbing her ass and give her literally the softest spank and she got mad and goes "you can touch me but no clapping". Ok... then she goes "if you want me to take my bra off it's an extra $30". I just said "ok nah". She continues jerking til I nut and right as I do she goes "oooo there's the milk" and that just completely killed what little boner I even had. This was a grand total of five minutes after I had laid down.

Save your money boys. Avoid this place and every other "spa" on the lower level because they're all the same. Over weight or unattractive girls trying to charge $200 for an HJ.
There was maybe two girls out of the bunch that has ever been worth it, that's because they were accurate photos and did extras like cim. Neither of those two are there, and the rest are mostly fake photos or totally standoffish with lame finishes. Anastasia is the only accurate one rn, who gets into it, but doesn't offer anything beyond some mutual touch.

Unsure of Demi.

I know I should give a formal review of my experiences here but I think it's worth mentioning that this place has horrific hygiene. You can tell the sheets arent swapped each visit and they have these nasty white towels to lay your face on. So those of you on the fence, glaring at your phone for any sign of hope to give yourself that excuse to convince yourself this place is a good idea... Let this be the hero deep in your mind screaming to save your money and live to lurk another day.

‘Completely agree with you @mynamesjeff. Nina runs an ad advertising herself as German. She looks nothing like what she used to when those pictures were taken. I’d give it an actual 30 lbs instead of 20. Everything about her was mechanical and overpriced.

AVOID!!!

Has anyone seen Demi?
I tried to see Demi yesterday and was quoted $180 + $20 electronic deposit. Said FS is available but I opted not to see her as I am not comfortable with sending payment electronically when hobbying. I was 10 minutes away and asked if she would see me without a deposit and she said no due to flakes. She seems like headache.

So at one of the spas I think there's a new girl working there, told me her name was Jenny (advertised on SA, surprisingly enough). Personally would not repeat - paid like $400 for basically a 20 minute quick massage and CFS with CBJ. She was a very cute and young white girl though.

So at one of the spas I think there's a new girl working there, told me her name was Jenny (advertised on SA, surprisingly enough). Personally would not repeat - paid like $400 for basically a 20 minute quick massage and CFS with CBJ. She was a very cute and young white girl though.
Fuck that. Thanks for notifying the UG brothers.