Jessica’s Holbrook - multiple girls reviews 631-439-9696 631-710-2462 631-403-2666

Quick visit here: Saw Jenny also known as Hailey also known as Sexyfunnblondie in other threads. 631-336-6607, 631-771-6163. Photos are accurate in ad. Called ahead, given new address on Coats Arms. Showed up, was told to use front door before 5pm and side door after hours. Standard damage. 160HH, 260HR, 360 FS. She said she only does 30 minute appts because of her other job time committments and bills. Rug session. Felt she was more of a time watcher. Barely 9 minutes actual massage with a turn over baby. Very scripted, shared that no face touching and digit insertion without any prompting; allowed roaming, trimmed bush. bolt rings. Glad this age range is in rotation at this place. Hand Release to completion. Cheers.
Coats arms? Rug session? You were on the floor?

Mod note: This new poster seems to have an agenda with this place.
He/she just tried to post as a sock puppet bashing another girl at this place.
He/she also has three or four other posts under this name that we deleted

I usually see Jessica but she’s not working at the moment. I hope she hasn’t retired.i saw nina for a bondassage instead nice teasing with long fingernails good bodyrub with teased hj at the end. I paid 210 hh Her pictures look definitely like her those boobs and ass are amazing i will definitely repeat

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
This place must be hurting for business since we caught multiple shill accounts posting. Perhaps it's one of the girls, a "pimp light" (as pswope used to call them) or management. In any case posts in this thread from new members should probably taken with the appropriate grain of salt, as well as the usual caveat that drama in these places often garners unwanted attention.

This place must be hurting for business since we caught multiple shill accounts posting. Perhaps it's one of the girls, a "pimp light" (as pswope used to call them) or management. In any case posts in this thread from new members should probably taken with the appropriate grain of salt, as well as the usual caveat that drama in these places often garners unwanted attention.
Agreed, they are also constantly placing ads up on social media (can not say where) which is a huge warning signal.

I have found that this location to be over staffed during the day and very much limited in evening or weekends. Talent has varied pricing and very limited in selections both in talent and menu.

Mod note: This new poster seems to have an agenda with this place.
He/she just tried to post as a sock puppet bashing another girl at this place.
He/she also has three or four other posts under this name that we deleted

I usually see Jessica but she’s not working at the moment. I hope she hasn’t retired.i saw nina for a bondassage instead nice teasing with long fingernails good bodyrub with teased hj at the end. I paid 210 hh Her pictures look definitely like her those boobs and ass are amazing i will definitely repeat
Yeah I'm calling 500% BS. Anyone who's seen Nina whether for a session or just in passing knows those pictures are incredibly edited, and her personality is robotic at best.

Quick visit here: Saw Jenny also known as Hailey also known as Sexyfunnblondie in other threads. 631-336-6607, 631-771-6163. Photos are accurate in ad. Called ahead, given new address on Coats Arms. Showed up, was told to use front door before 5pm and side door after hours. Standard damage. 160HH, 260HR, 360 FS. She said she only does 30 minute appts because of her other job time committments and bills. Rug session. Felt she was more of a time watcher. Barely 9 minutes actual massage with a turn over baby. Very scripted, shared that no face touching and digit insertion without any prompting; allowed roaming, trimmed bush. bolt rings. Glad this age range is in rotation at this place. Hand Release to completion. Cheers.
Jenny might be the only gal there with a sexy build. Her tits are firm, young, and natural. Her face isn't the same as the photos obviously and definitely for the worse; I hate to be a dick but it's a total butterface. She could of won the butterface contest on Howard Stern if she was born 15 years earlier. Anyway... FS is definitely on the table, but it's not worth the price imo because the experience and mood is such a let down. I reiterated this before but I should again... This place lacks the bare minimum standards of hygiene and respect for the lurkers.

Jenny might be the only gal there with a sexy build. Her tits are firm, young, and natural. Her face isn't the same as the photos obviously and definitely for the worse; I hate to be a dick but it's a total butterface. She could of won the butterface contest on Howard Stern if she was born 15 years earlier. Anyway... FS is definitely on the table, but it's not worth the price imo because the experience and mood is such a let down. I reiterated this before but I should again... This place lacks the bare minimum standards of hygiene and respect for the lurkers.
What? I have had over five good experiences in two of the rooms. Jenny is meh. I have had better experiences with other talent there.

What? I have had over five good experiences in two of the rooms. Jenny is meh. I have had better experiences with other talent there.
Could you possibly name them
Besides Jenny, Natalia, and the milf someone talked about the other day, those are the only (3) ladies that offer FS at this place.

Besides Jenny, Natalia, and the milf someone talked about the other day, those are the only (3) ladies that offer FS at this place.
Only Jenny and Kat to my knowledge offered FS. Jenny usually is found a different place three days a week and the remaining time at Jessica’s. I don’t choose that menu option there. Some have offered CBJ or BBJ or other extras but I have usually passed. Rooms upstairs are clean, can’t say anything about suite 3. I have had good experiences with: Lyra, Ashley, Kat and a WOC (Sandy?5058, I forgot her name, before she started drugs and when I first started the hobby; she’s no longer there).

looks wise , I have seen Anatastia slim very nice rub,slide w hj. And Sophia several times beautiful and sexy, also nude bodyslide w hj. Both very nice service. I saw Jenny in hallway and looked attractive in passing

Out of boredom I spent a half hour with Chanel. All in all I give it a C as a experience/grade. The damage was $260 for Full service and I wore a rubber for the BJ and the main event. She’s pretty short if you like shorties with some D cups. Looks in her 40s. No funky odors and seems pretty clean. It wasn’t horrible but I won’t repeat. Very nice personality. Seems to really want to please you but just doesn’t have the magic for me.

Out of boredom I spent a half hour with Chanel. All in all I give it a C as a experience/grade. The damage was $260 for Full service and I wore a rubber for the BJ and the main event. She’s pretty short if you like shorties with some D cups. Looks in her 40s. No funky odors and seems pretty clean. It wasn’t horrible but I won’t repeat. Very nice personality. Seems to really want to please you but just doesn’t have the magic for me.
Is this the Italian girl? She reminds me of someone I use to know and the looks and age match up. Was thinking of meeting her, would be hilarious if it was the same girl.

Totally agree with you on that one and your posting was accurate as I have also seen her very recently and you beat me to the posting