JAG is host of new Julie's web site - JAG is not Consumer Reports anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, it's just that a higher % of guys understood your jokes on jag then on UG. you have to admit..... with the added membership here, the idiot level rises considerably compared to jag's old days.

(i'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular)

Ozzy:

I agree that discussions concerning particular women may sometimes be hampered because some posters do not feel themselves at liberty to be as forthcoming about their impressions and leave out certain details.

But that is, I think, a fairly infrequent occurrence, and there is still a fair mix of pretty straight forward rude talk. (Well, not as rude as I can be on a good day, but fairly rude.)

The fact that anybody can chime in I don't see as a disadvantage. It's what the internet is about.

back in the day on jag...when you said something there, it stayed there. it didn't get repeated back to you by a prostitute a few days later.

(especially when she didn't have jag access)

today, too many guys are looking to score points or looking for discounts or for that matter have aspirations of being a pimp..... so they run straight to a girl and blab everything they've read. there's a different breed of man in jag now.

(again....i'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular)

Three Points

1. Candie-best of luck with it/him/or her.

2. HotPuppy-thanks for the positive statement. As you can see I am trying.

3. As for the other guy-NADA. H.P.-Wink! Wink!

Aristotle hits a new low

Aristotle, following the Nazi dictum that a lie told over and over again may begin to sound like the truth, has continued to slander me very recently on JAG. A significant number of UG members will know exactly what I am talking about.

Most know Aristotle is in bed with JAG management, and has architected the public posting of previously private JAG posts (current "private" posters take note...you may be next...)... and that alone should make him suspect.

The fact that he is now slandering me in a forum where he knows I can't defend myself (because I am one of the banned "lifetime members") makes it all the more despicable.

Aristotle have you no shame? Have you no pride?

As I've said before...offer some proof RIGHT HERE...

I know you can't...because it is all just lies...

you pathetic coward...

Last edited:
rufus....

i know this sounds ironic coming from *me* of all people but calm down. take a walk over to episodes and test drive something new or visit my CDW (commercial dominican wife..."felicia"). i had plenty of lies posted about me over there (not by Ari), everything from being Aprils partner to being a driver for her agency.... and i let it all slide until tank crossed the line and posted my name. now i haven't read it since i don't have jag access here where i am, but relax. if it's only the same shit as before than who cares? it's old news that you've already reposted here and voiced you side of the story. they only do it because they know it bothers you (and i). most of the guys on JAG now aren't concerned with the truth and would rather be gossip mongers than useful, informative posters. besides Ari, there's no one there who can start an interesting topic and even with Ari, there's no one there who can add to the topic. as i said.... don't let it bother you too much because anyone here probably hasn't or can't read about it anyway.

The accusation he is making is really disgusting though...MUCH worse than anything you mention here...I think it's about the worst thing you could accuse someone of...

In any case, a low percentage of UG folks may be on JAG, but I am sure a high percentage of JAG folks also read UG...I hope they see this for what it is...

Last edited:
Somewhat Irrelevant Question: ***?

Somewhat irrelevant question from an irregular lurker on both jag, ug and ***:

What's the status of "the erotic review" in all of this? Is that generally considered a 'neutral' review forum or is that also run by someone with a bias?

Just curious.

JAG members please read...

So now Aristotle is trying to insult me on JAG with comments about the size and health of my penis...how embarrassingly desperate...

He then follows up with most likely fake posts from "other" JAG members ...(a post from "Covetous" followed by a post from "Gluttony"...the 7 deadly sins Aristotle?...puhlease...)

It is so pathetic I actually feel sorry for him.

Thanks to those on JAG pointing out there how unfair it is to attack people where they can't defend themselves.

I hope this further makes it clear to all that Aristotle will do or say just about anything to "win" this battle he imagines himself to be in.

Originally posted by Rufus Moses
So now Aristotle is trying to insult me on JAG

I'm a bit confused. I've now read a couple of posts which state Aristotle is "in bed" with JAG, and other things to that effect. I remember him being none-too-complimentary towards Julie and her house a while back, so assuming the JAG=Julies stuff is true, how did it come to be that he, of all people, is now part of JAG? (this stuff really is like a soap opera)

i made a promise that i wouldn't get involved in this jag crap anymore but lets get one thing straight....

while i personally never said, nor do i believe ari is "in bed" with jag... there is one thing for certain.... Aristotle is no longer posting on UG and is now posting up a storm on jag. i also can assure you that ari won't be walking thru julies door anytime soon. now.. having said that, i don't believe he is jag staff nor does he have any SYSOP powers over there. what he has done is.... he's re-incarnated several old threads, taken to making “virtual mr pitiful” posts (re-posting old mr P threads) and passed along some idea's to jag staff which they are most certainly entertaining. does that mean he's "in bed" with them.... certainly not. but is he in some way a consultant for them now... it apparently looks that way. i have no beef with ari, i consider him a friend and wish him the best in his endeavors. i spent the better part of 3 years conversing with him privately (and still do) and I learned a lot. if he helps to resurrect jag from where it is now back to it's former glory (or close to it)... than more power to him. if he accomplishes that (if that’s what he’s doing) than maybe you and some others who are starting this shit will take in all that (that) jag can offer you and stop harassing other boards (namely UG). frankly i don't think he nor jag will succeed simply because by tossing you trouble makers free memberships (as jag is apparently doing) they basically condone what you do elsewhere. at UG slinky and allen have little choice in who posts here since it is a free and public board, and every time they ban one of you, you just come back under a new name. jag doesn't have that misfortune since they had out membership to the private site.... and for every day they continue to grant you trouble makers access, it cheapens that board. I’ve heard all about jag banning people in the past and how they don’t want to get into that again… well they banned the guy they shouldn’t have and want back the most (they want him back so bad that they’ve taken reposting his 3 year old posts in order to spark discussion over there), yet they welcome someone like tank commander in who adds nothing but trouble to any board he’s apart of. they also allow people like mopar to spew his rhetoric and baseless accusations about anything that remotely involves UG, slinky, april and ozzy. even his own fellow members request that he shut his yap occasionally. there are some sensible guys there who know he and others are not helping the situation.... especially when people like myself and others are watching and waiting for them to make bone head mistakes that are totally reprehensible (like tanks posting of personal info). They talk about all the fights on UG… but then they invite in (for free) the two or three people most responsible for a majority of those fights. Well there’s my jag rant for today. Anyone with access and a good eye can read it for themselves and see whats going on.

The point isn't "Aristotle is now in bed with JAG"...he has *always* been in bed with JAG...for example they have cooperated in the past with battles against TBD...

I'd like to just wipe the slate clean of all of this nonsense...I mean in the end it doesn't amount to a damn thing...

But JAG continues even today to extend its hypocrisy...for example they cross-post what were given as reviews for the private board on the public board (and not just old old posts...some are only a few weeks old)...

And Aristotle has taken to mentioning on JAG all manner of details others told him on other truly private boards...

So even today they actively disrespect the confidences of others....

How can this not be obvious at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.