JAG is host of new Julie's web site - JAG is not Consumer Reports anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww shucks guys...just do'in the right thing...

But if there were an award I'd accept the equivalent in Euro's...and spend them wisely on my next visit to Amsterdam...

;)

Previously there have been extended discussions about how the current operator of JAG, MadChaos, and John B are likely the same person...and how JAG has turned its back on its original members and its promised mission by providing those on the supply side (i.e. "providers") access, by shilling for providers out of self-interest, by investing in providers business, by lying to its members about all of this, and by throwing permanent and founding members off the board for making this public.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2356

More recently MC/John B was accused of (some would say shown to be) slamming April in order to benefit Julie.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4459&goto=nextnewest

Recently we discovered that when Julie's new web site was opened those of us blocked from accessing JAG (based on IP number because we criticized MC) were now also blocked from accessing Julie's new web site.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4887

Now we have strong evidence that JAG is also the new website service provider for Julie's. This is something you can verify for yourself. First note that the IP numbers of the two sites are the same except for the last number (called an "octet").

jaginfo.net - 209.236.222.188

julienyc.com - 209.236.222.162

Both are in what is called a Class C network, which means a single entity owns all of the addresses in the 209.236.222.* subdomain. (Ask a networking guru about this...it is indicated by the first octet "209").

I know MadChaos (aka John B) owns a business with multiple machines on the internet...from my e-mail discussions with him during the time I turned operation of JAG over to him.

What is clear, in effect, is that JAG is now providing web service for Julie's.

(This may also explain why Julie has suddenly disappeared from UG...JAG/MC/JohnB being in some kind of paranoid imagined competition with UG, they would perhaps require this as part of the deal.)

If there was ever any remaining doubt...

Clearly JAG has crossing over to the supply side, has intrinsic conflicts of interest, and can no longer be trusted to be a sort of "Consumer Reports" for we hobbyists.

And since MC/John B won't admit any of this...and in fact lies by denying it....

Well, he simply can't be trusted at all.

Last edited:
Julie's site was being sabotaged by her webmaster who had an agenda. That's why she had to move her site. Anybody who looked at her site regularly had noticed problems getting in at times. Maybe she asked around and these guys offered the easiest solution.

Thanks for the info Rufus

Your diligence in this investigative reporting surely qualifies you for some sort of award.

I'm trying to remember the name of the TV cop's show that featured Peter Faulk...that detective in the wrinkled trench coat and half smoked cigar...and all I can think of is 'McCloud'. But, that was not the name of the show.

Anyway, you should be honored with a trophy of some sort.

Due to the recent date/time problem some of the posts above appear in the wrong order. I've tried to restore the ordering here:

--------

From Rufus:

Aww shucks guys...just do'in the right thing...

But if there were an award I'd accept the equivalent in Euro's...and spend them wisely on my next visit to Amsterdam...

;)

--------

From Bill F.

Julie's site was being sabotaged by her webmaster who had an agenda. That's why she had to move her site. Anybody who looked at her site regularly had noticed problems getting in at times. Maybe she asked around and these guys offered the easiest solution.

In response to Bill F.'s reply I'd just say...Julies motive doesn't matter. Because this isn't about Julie...never has been...it is about JAG.

What is clearer now than ever before is that JAG can no longer be trusted as a non-biased consumers friend...and that they have crossed over to the supply side.

If that's all there were it would merely be regretable.

But beyond this, JAG continues to deny *all* of the above...which means the lie to their own members.

This moves JAG from the regretable to the corrupt and untrustworthy.

(Although I said this isn't about Julie, and it isn't, it is worth noting....Julie may want to think about whether JAG is really the horse she wants to hitch her wagon to. And whether she wants JAG deciding who can and can't see her web site.

As a technical matter JAG blocks more than just a handful of guys. To keep out a handful they often have to block entire subnets...so thousands of potential customers can't see Julie's site).

Originally posted by Rufus Moses
This moves JAG from the regretable to the corrupt and untrustworthy.
This hobby and the whole nature of it are corrupt and untrustworthy.. lol.

JAG is what JAG is, and UG is what UG is.
All the negative posts on earth ain't changing either one of them.

DannyNJ...the problem with your analysis is that there was a time when JAG *was* trustworthy. I should know.

Just as we post here to report on providers that are rip-offs so that others won't be taken in, so too should we report on related enterprises (agencies, boards, magazine ads) that are misleading.

The problem with JAG is that it is extra tricky...because it was once trustworthy and now is not. Many guys are in denial as to how corrupt JAG has become, because they were members way back when.

So JAG can ride on their former legitimacy for a while longer...but not much I hope...

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
Bill, you are politely advised to reread what was written by Rufus.

If what Rufus states is true, and there is much to suggest it is, then John B./MC is now the person who supplies Julie with her website.

Now, if that is true, then how can it be denied there are ties between the two? Ties that have been alledged countless times here and on other sites servicing this community.

The argument is, and always has been, not that their is simply a connection. If that is the way John B/MC wants to play his cards, its his right. The argument has been that his failure to state that, while similtainiously holding JAG out to be the pillar of integrity in the whoring community [a whoring "Consumer Reports" as it were] was duplicitious at best and, with the addition of charging money for his site, outright fraud at worst.

Understand now?

Well, he simply can't be trusted at all.

Well Rufus,

About all that's left now is for you to accuse JB/MC to be ALL the posters there for whatever benefit you think that may bring them/him/her/whatever.

HE simply can't be trusted Rufus ? Who can YOU trust around here unless you know them personally. And if you DO know them personally why bother conversing with them on ANY board.

YOU clearly have an agenda here. Like the spurned lover, if you can't have her, nobody can. What on earth could you possibly have to gain by completely destroying (as you appear hell bent on doing) JAG ?

There's NOBODY there that you care about. Mr P's gone, TJ99's gone, they're ALL gone. You don't give a shit about anyone that still posts there so WHY do you care ? Why don't you just leave them/him/her alone ?

The conversation there, sparse though it may be now, has been extremely civil in the last 6 months or so. There is some good info there. There are some good reviews there. There are ZERO flame wars there. There are few posters there that post here.

So again, why do you give a shit ?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Hate is not the opposite of love. Indifference is the opposite of love. Love and hate are actually very close together.

Last edited:
LG....

maybe if you saved jag from the scrap pile as rufus did (twice), you would understand why he's so pissed that they've decided to burn it down on their own.

the thing is.....anyone who's still left on jag from the old days is so blind as to what goes on there that there's nothing anyone can do to convince them of how corrupt it's run. it's a REVIEW site and it's in bed with the most over-reviewed agency on the boards (julies). they now share the same servers as rufus pointed out in this and another thread.

btw......i see candide was outed as miss jag by one of jags most prominent posters.....(an accusation that has been denied many times by both sources). . . . . . . i wonder if they'll ban him now?

littleguy.... you don't see an issue with candide coming to UG (or any other board) to bad mouth the board and some of it's posters as well as it's operators and yet she's a member of jags staff? you don't see an issue with the most reviewed provider or agency on the boards, being partners or in cahoots with the board op's. it's funny......people will disregard a review by a person they think is a shill and basically burn him at the stake because he posted a positive review of someone, but they have no problems with a "review website" who participates in worse practices.

there's comments that have been written about how April and slinky are "in bed together" and how UG plants fake reviews on her behalf......

well for one i've never seen slinky make a single comment about april or any of her girls as far as service or price. she only buys and ad and posts here. second all of her reviews are written by known posters who are not slinkybender. that's quite different than what's going on at jag who has it's board op's posing as other posters (well, at least one very prominent poster) in order to shill her agency. and you guys wonder why no one else gets the same service as john b does from (ie) taylor and some of the other top shelf girls at julies who are getting bad marks for their service. and yes...i know YMMV but, JB's mileage is somewhat like a honda civic when everyone else on jag drives and old 8 cyl gas guzzler

There’s an old saying about “leading a horse to water” that’s very appropriate at this time.

Last edited:
I completely agree with Thorn and Ozzy, I am a former Jag member, I always wonder why JohnB can sample Julie's girls first and he always get BBBJ.

eng65,

Don't know why you felt the need to hide who you are (first post). Doesn't really matter, but assuming for the moment (and I'm not saying I believe this is true or not), if JB is as good and regular a customer as he purports to be, if YOU were Julie, wouldn't YOU give you best customer first shot at the new "merchandise". Seems only like good business to me.

Ozzy,

I understand that Rufus "saved" JAG and I can appreciate the fact that as a former MC he deplores what (is claimed) is going on there, assuming he is correct (and I have no reason to believe he is not). I'm sure most of the other notables once at JAG and now here would say, quit beating a dead horse. Let it go already. It seems Rufus will not be content until JAG is dead and he would seem to want to do anything he can to make that happen. At least he waits until he has very persuasive arguments/facts/coincidences (?) before he presents his case. I mean, it's not like he spends night and day continually trying to beat JAG into submission.

"JB's mileage is somewhat like a honda civic when everyone else on jag drives and old 8 cyl gas guzzler"

Poor analogy from what I can see. As far as "over-reviewed", well, I'm sure that is true, but it is certainly not just by him. Why JB gets better service than everybody else (although the only time I remember seeing that is in this recent "Taylor" case. I believe he claimed he got DFK and BBBJ and others said "No"). Well, frankly, that would be a point of contention (and thus not good for business) assuming the link between him and Julie's is concerned, wouldn't it ? He claims to get certain things subsequent visitors do not get. Now, wouldn't that call into question his reviews/observations if that happened with regularity ? Wouldn't that be bad for Julie's business if her #1 customer couldn't be trusted to give honest reviews ?

Once again, I don't really care who gets what from whom so long as I get the straight poop. Far as I'm concerned, unless a girl is totally independent, there is ALWAYS somebody else that makes something off our expenditures.

Candide was "outed" as "Miss JAG" ??? I must have missed that but I probaly would have assumed "Miss" JAG was a woman giving advice. Candide, whether I agree with her opinions or not, seems pretty bright. Are you inferring or stating that JAG knew Infobooth was Candide and thus allowed her participation on the Discussion Board ?

Admittedly I don't read nearly as much of UG as most (?) others here. Candide, as far as I can see, doesn't bad mouth nor post as much as many other members. If she takes issue with something somebody says she addresses it. Lord knows it is clear you and she are not friends.

I don't know if she's posted any "issues" with UG itself. Perhaps she has but you make it sound as if this is something she does ALL the time. I'm guessing if she did it as often as you infer, I would have seen some of it, no ?

And you say "she's a member of JAG staff" Are you saying she STILL is ? Or she was ? I just today took issue myself with UG deleting Nicole's (from Montreal) post. I assume she was looking for clients and posted a link to her site. I asked Allen or Slinky what rule she was breaking, or if the rule that I saw (#8) should possibly be modified since other ladies here on UG seem to be allowed to post a link to their site at will. Does that make ME a member of JAG's staff (I think you KNOW I'm not) ?

As far as JAG practices, while I certainly don't seem to see as many ladies as other Jagsters (or UG'ers) do, the ones I have seen (from both resources) have certainly all fallen within the YMMV parameters of the experience described, so until that concept fails, I have no problems with who reviews who.

"there's comments that have been written about how April and slinky are "in bed together" and how UG plants fake reviews on her behalf......"

Haven't seen any of those. And have no reason to believe it's true. Although, as stated above, April is one lady that posts a link to her site with some frequency and I don't see those posts/links deleted. Perhaps that is why the accusations are made ?

I Thought About Staying Quiet-But!!!!!!!!

This entire thread has really gotten a bit interesting in the past day or two. I mean just by the title of the thread-everybody knew it had great potential to stir up some controversy. That is especially true-when the place has been fairly flameless in the past week or two. Just a few things that I would like to respond to:

1-Of course-I will take Eng65's post for exactly what it is-useless. Once again-it appears that we have yet another post under a different handle/or name. This stuff is becoming so common-place around here-it is a true joke. However, by now everybody knows my opinion about people posting under 2, 3, 4, or at times even 5 different handles/names. Damn Guys and Ladies-if you have something to say-just say it under your handle/name. It certainly will be given a great deal more credit if you do it that way. How many members does this Board actually have? I think we have no idea-because so many of the names/handles are fictional-due to people posting under such a wide array of handles/names. Again, obviously-if the rules remain that you can post under a wide assortment of handles-then so be it!

2-Ozzy, Rufus, Little Guy-although, I do not always agree with everything you have stated (shit everyone that has read this Board knows how many times Ozzy and Little Guy have gone a few rounds with me)-but I have to agree you have the balls enough-to post things under your true handle/name. Kudos-for that guys!

3-Rufus, Ozzy, and Little Guy-you do tend to speak very positively about the place that JAG was several moons ago-unfortunately I missed that. It sounded like a very special place-with some great guys sharing some high quality information.

4-Little Guy-I gotta give it to you-you certainly have balls to post what you have posted most recently about this thread.

5-Ozzy you posted the following about this issue:

the most over-reviewed agency on the boards (julies).

Ozzy-once again you are entitled to your opinion-but this is only your opinion. Could her agency possibly be over-reviewed in your terms-because it is the most used in the city at this point in time? And do not get any ideas about me shilling for Julie and her girls. Shit I have only been to her place a total of 3 times-and only reviewed one of her girls (Elanya) once. And I promise you I paid full price for the 90 minute visit.

6-And as for all of the other statements about Slinky and April being in bed together, and on and on and on-who really cares? April advertises on the Board-and frankly who can see anything wrong with that. She is entitled to do so. And if she pays for advertisements-that is up to her and Slinky-certainly not us as Board Members. It appears that April is attempting to run-a good business-and develop a good reputation-what the hell is wrong with that?

7-Recently, I have witnessed no UG Bashing on JAG. Thus, it might be wise-to do the same thing here. Again, this is only my humble opinion.

8-The following was posted by Danny NJ-recently about this issue:

JAG is what JAG is, and UG is what UG is. All the negative
posts on earth ain't changing either one of them.

Danny-that was very well put. While JAG and UG are different in nature, and the way issues take place inside the walls of each-in my opinion they are each quite good in their own way. Again-I will state that at times you can enjoy the very best scotch around-yet on some summer days-you just need a good cold brewski!

In closing-Danny your comment above certainly makes a hell of a great deal of sense to me. I for one-just wish people could see it that way.

Originally posted by littleguy
Poor analogy from what I can see. As far as "over-reviewed", well, I'm sure that is true, but it is certainly not just by him. Why JB gets better service than everybody else (although the only time I remember seeing that is in this recent "Taylor" case. I believe he claimed he got DFK and BBBJ and others said "No"). Well, frankly, that would be a point of contention (and thus not good for business) assuming the link between him and Julie's is concerned, wouldn't it ? He claims to get certain things subsequent visitors do not get. Now, wouldn't that call into question his reviews/observations if that happened with regularity ? Wouldn't that be bad for Julie's business if her #1 customer couldn't be trusted to give honest reviews ?

Seem to remember a topic of discussion on JAG called, "Monsters and Gods" or something like that. Don't remember who wrote it, but the poster made a good case, IMO, that a new girl could give a guy with a very well known screen name, a God, an incredible session, and then resting on her laurels,do phone in sessions with the rest of the lemmings, the monsters.

Someone such as MM/MC/JB should have, must have known such a thing was going on and yet he said nothing.

Last edited:
Just A Simple Question

Phantom,

Honestly, I guess that took place on JAG before I was around. Sorry-I did not have the opportunity to read it. Where you Phantom on JAG also?

However, the scenario that you painted in your above post-is a very good one-and I am sure that it does occur from time to time. I realize that it could have taken place on JAG. However, are you inferring that it could not take place within the walls of UG? An example being-that a never heard of provider here in UG-provides a top-notch service to one of the better respected UG Guys-and thus then the rest of the scenario you painted takes place. Could take place in here also-no?

Re: Just A Simple Question

Originally posted by RoosterC74
Where you Phantom on JAG also?
No, I wasn't. Since you have access to JAG's member boards you should have no problem finding out the screen name I used there. Heck, MM/MC/JB stopped just short of outting me for asking a simple question. He posted some very personal info about myself on the non members board. I've never met MM/MC/JB face to face. I've only met one guy from this hobby and I can be pretty sure he ain't MM/MC/JB. The personal info that MM/MC/JB posted about myself could have only come from someone would had personally met me face to face, escorts.

Originally posted by RoosterC74
However, the scenario that you painted in your above post-is a very good one-and I am sure that it does occur from time to time. I realize that it could have taken place on JAG. However, are you inferring that it could not take place within the walls of UG? An example being-that a never heard of provider here in UG-provides a top-notch service to one of the better respected UG Guys-and thus then the rest of the scenario you painted takes place. Could take place in here also-no?
Admission to and maintainence of a membership to Utopia Guide is not based upon posting reviews, while it is at JAG. Whether those reviews are truthful and honest is the subject of another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.