JAG is host of new Julie's web site - JAG is not Consumer Reports anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Rufus Moses
I'd like to just wipe the slate clean of all of this nonsense...I mean in the end it doesn't amount to a damn thing...

But JAG continues even today to extend its hypocrisy...
................................................................................................
................................................................................................
RM, I dont think it will ever end for you, and for that I am sorry.
take care
HP

Last edited:
Well it's not going to end as long as Aristotle keeps accusing me of being a pedophile on JAG and elsewhere.

Because to not deny it is to invite an accusation that no denial proves the point...which Aristotle has also trotted out as an argument in the past.

Anyway, and not that it is anyones business, the youngest woman I've ever had sex with was 18. I was 17 at the time.

Aristotle can keep repeating the big lie like some kind of Nazi propagandist if he wants to. His total lack of even, when asked, an explanation of how he could possibly know such a thing, much less any actual evidence, I hope informs any critical readers here and over on JAG.

I hold Aristotle personally responsible for the JAG post of August 13,
2002 - 10:48 pm under a pseudonym. If the post isn't his it is nevertheless inspired by his previous posts. But it seems to be directly his.

I've said I won't tolerate these charges...maybe some think pedophilia is a good joke, but I don't. It is a terrible (NOT victimless) crime, and worse, an act of perverse violence against the most innocent among us. And it can result in a lifetime of pain.

For those tired of this (and I include myself with you), here are some new ideas...

One has to wonder how a smart guy like Aristotle has been lead so far astray. Is he really an unrepentant liar of the worst kind? Even I, the target of his very loud whisper campaign, have to question that.

I am tempted to posit a puppetmaster.

MC has tried to frame me before...he made charges about death threats and having to call the cops....none of which was true. None of which anyone else had heard of before he mentioned it (i.e. made it up) or could back up. Because they were lies. Perhaps in the current case Aristotle has been fed similar lies by his "friend" MadChaos. And perhaps this isn't the first time he has been so used.

Clearly the real motive here is to deflect attention from the subject of this thread by shifting the discussion to a totally different and bogus charge. I've already said the moment is over, the word is out, and I am now happy to ignore JAG corruption...let the buyer beware and all that...

But I can't ignore charges of pedophilia...because propagandists and witchhunters consider being ignored a confession and invitation ... I will take any mention of this kind as a serious serious charge of wrong doing ... one which has to be answered as the big lie it is.

And if this forum doesn't provide relief, I will find one that does...

justme

homo economicus
UG is all about finding relief.

(I shouldn't make light. It's a serious topic, and it really puzzles me that such an intelligent poster like Aristotle would see fit to attempt to discredit Rufus with such a nasty, vile rumor.)

Not sure I want to dive into this mess, but here goes.....

I am a JAG member and became a member here in the past 6 weeks.

I am not on the inside at JAG and am held in no more than medium esteem, because I tend to elevate the status of service providers above the norm over there. I'm also not quite the intellectual that predominates at JAG.

But to correct one thing Rufus said, Ari did not propogate the idea of Classic Jag. It was at my suggestion and several others. Despite the static, there is a lot of archived wisdom at Jag as I'm sure there is here and a lot of seasoned, intelligent Johns who have really nailed a lot of the issues newbies face. I'm sure that is also true here.

The idea of rivalry between the two boards seems a bit immature to me. And both boards just have a slightly different take on things. To me, that's a good thing.

Originally posted by oddfellow4870
there is a lot of archived wisdom at Jag as I'm sure there is here and a lot of seasoned, intelligent Johns who have really nailed a lot of the issues newbies face. I'm sure that is also true here.

The idea of rivalry between the two boards seems a bit immature to me. And both boards just have a slightly different take on things. To me, that's a good thing.
i couldn't agree with you more.

but on the topic of "classic jag"... my major beef with "classic jag" is that i don't think it should have been placed on the non-member (public) board. there was a time when jags non-member board wouldn't get a single post for weeks sometimes, that i used to wonder why they even had one (a public board). i think building up that non-member board and drawing attention to jag is a mistake. i know they did it to attract new members and to sell more memberships to "private jag". but jag doesn't need all those new members. jag doesn't need 5000 members like a board like UG does to survive, because it draws too much added attention to jag.... and attention is what ruined it in the first place. providers found out about it and then tried to infiltrate it and that is one of the problems. they also started requesting that their clients (shills) post reviews there. also.. with more members brings more of a chance that bad elements will find their way in (like these shills).

when jag was a secret and unknown to most it was at it's best. it was an UTR board and it works best when it stays UTR. jag only needs a solid core membership that everyone knows and trusts. that's the problem with ***... there's so many guys there who post fake reviews and under so many different and unknown names that you don't know who's review to trust. with jag you knew who was who and you knew who's reviews to trust. when it was in it's prime jag had maybe 20 or 30 everyday posters at the most.. (and probably a couple of hundred lurkers). of course that limits the number of woman that will be reviewed... but it raises the % of accurate reviews as well. so you have to give a little to gain a lot (of confidence).

maybe i should post this or part of it back on jag.

Last edited:
Ozzy,

The only way JAG could have stayed the way it was would be to keep it as a private club that is funded through heavy donations by its elite. As soon as they tried to make it more of a real business, the rest followed naturally. No way around it.

And once you know which reviewers to trust, you can still get good information. But you not only have to know the reviewers, but their biases and wants as well.

Monk,

I got a lot from JAG. I was so green and self delusional about the hobby when I started. JAG helped me get my head straight, mostly through the meaty discussions there. The reviews have been helpful, but less so.

Last edited:
Ozzy,

I agree with your view to a point. After having been a JAG member for a little over a year (I happened to join just at what call "The Exodus"), it tends to get a little stale sometimes with the same characters. Yes I think small is better, BUT there needs to be a controlled rotation to fumigate the place every now and then. Was CJ the best solution? Probably not, but the membership was throwing alot of stuff at the wall at that time to see what stuck. THere hasnt been a new CJ thread in at least a month as well. No matter what JAG does (except, I believe with the exception of more non-NYC reviews), it wont become as large as UG or ***.

JK/oddfellow....

"controlled" is the key word. "limited" is another word that i would use. i think jag membership after a certain point should have been closed and then opened briefly to allow some fresh blood in every now and then... would that be fair to those who couldn't get in.... of course not, but how much in this world is fair? that's the way it is at most private clubs (and jag was a private club).

and CJ isn't such a bad idea, it was only putting what was once thought of to be confidential on a private board that i thought was a bad idea.

also.. the part about the "heavy donations" was a major topic of controversy back then and it will remain one. jag (like UG) doesn't require a large amount of money to operate. slinky isn't in this to make money (he makes that doing his real job). and as rufus and many others have explained already (a great analogy is in bagger vances post).. jag wasn't created to be a money making entity. i was done for very unselfish reasons and as a consumer reports type site.

Last edited:
Not having been a member of JAG for 2 years this month or having visited. What exactly is "Classic JAG"? If it is what I think it sounds like, it might make me happy that I retired my old handle when UG began because as Ozzy pointed out most of what was written on JAG was with the thought of confidentiality. Undersatnding of course how stupid that is given the possbilities of the Internet.

They repost notable old JAG threads (you can guess the ones) on the public board. In an attempt to preserve confidentiality, the names of the posters, and of any specific service providers mentioned in the posts, are changed. (At least they're usually changed -- there've been inevitable slip-ups.) OTOH, details aren't hidden, so if something was written that's particularly revealing, it's out there in public, even if under a different handle or with a different service provider's name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.