It's stevana's fault

billyS

Reign of Terror
With all the mods we have, someone should have been able to ban this guy.
Mods can only edit/delete posts in the forums they are the Mod of. For example, even if I see spam in a forum other then CL/BP or In Search Of there is nothing I can do about it.

Mods also do not have the power to ban anyone. I mean you can be a dick about it and delete the post of anyone you don't like anytime they post in your Forum but you can't ban them from UG.

You just became the first and only person to encourage this troll who has created havoc on this board and for Bender for years and now puts the members of UG at risk by outing the info of private parties. THIS shows the type integrity you have that I was attempting to expose. Now I no longer have to plead my case for the type of shit head trouble maker you are. When staff gets around to removing this fuck head I'll make certain they take notice of your encouraging him to disrupt the board.
So, tell me, how the hell do you think I would know anything about this person and the problems he has created? Am I a mod here? Are there any conversations between myself and someone in the know about this guy? And before you start calling anyone a shithead, I would take a long breath of air and take a good sniff inwards. And I have hell of a lot more integrity than you have in your entire body -- including your little pencil dick.

Last edited:
So, tell me, how the hell do you think I would know anything about this person and the problems he has created? Am I a mod here? Are there any conversations between myself and someone in the know about this guy? And before you start calling anyone a shithead, I would take a long breath of air and take a good sniff inwards. And I have hell of a lot more integrity than you have in your entire body -- including your little pencil dick.
You do not need to be a mod to know about our vermin problem, it's that time of year again, roaches, rats, the troll and it is still not funny !! WTF !!! If your going to be a cyber douchbag entertain us for fuck's sake !! Ozzy's wife, please that is the dumb ass shit !! It's actually embarrassing that we have a hack for a troll . I would hope after some time in the clink he would have at least picked up some good one liners. It's still spewing the same generic cornball amateur hour snooze fest. Someone should get one of those big canes and pull it off the stage and then shove it up it's ass.

Last edited:

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Cloud Nine, I don't know if he's reading this, but he was the the definition of what a mod should be. He took over for the boss during a difficult time and ran this board fair and unbiased. He used impeccable judgement and I for one miss him and his wit here.
I have no interest in getting in the middle of this, but I think this needs more love. I printed it out and hung it on my fridge.

Watch your mouth. So I hear that u do more then HJ's. Maybe my ex will see u now. But be warned he cums real quick.

I wish he would come and see me, I would pay him. You are so jealous of him and you know what you should be.

I a not going to feed you anymore troll, I know you are staving for attention, some unresolved mommy issues I guess but you are just too stupid and boring to bother.

Yawn, u r so boring. Do people really pay you for hj's?

Jealous of my ex, hardly. He's so obnoxious and hated. His only friends are hoes, like u.
Are you plagiarizing me? How sad it must be when you think you can't think of even a remotely amusing comeback. I have some advice, try using your brain and think of something original to write and stop stealing my material shortbus. It must be very depressing to be outwitted by a hoe, lol.

Yes you are so fucking jealous of him and the rest of us here and that is why you are obsessed with us. Give me a better reason why you can't stop writing about us when you know we think you are vermin, you are not wanted here. You are even imagining yourself in an intimate relationship with Ozzy as his ex wife even though you are a man, you give us all the fucking creeps. You have homoerotic lust for Ozzy, why else are you pretending to be his ex.

Oh and please for the love of christ the proper spelling for you is YOU not U, were you picked on at school for being a retard and did not learn simple English, dummy.

Can we please get a giant size Ridex to get drive away this boring hack troll? It's that time of year again, roaches, rats, the troll.