It's stevana's fault

Good, let them all read it and then share their feelings about it. If i'm the asshole then fine, i'll take it, but i dont' see that happpening. I also don't think NJ and LW were assholes, i believe most of it was in response to you.

Now that's quite different than what you've been accusing me of and what my problem is with you. You claimed a post or two up that I wouldn't let you post, that I said I'd ban you. And here you say you didn't want to post. So which is it. Were you lying then or lying now?

Now why don't you give this up. Post or don't post... I could give a fuck. But you can't win cause I have the truth (and that thread as proof) on my side.
I don't want to win nor do i need to. There is already a thread i'm trying to win that nobody can seem to win.

I never said you wouldn't let me post, I said you threatened banning me. As a result of that, i didn't want to post. Stop twisting things ozzy, it's quite simple.

In response to me calling Rex Ryan a fat fuck right? Cause that's what people are going to read.

Here's an announcement. I am un-resigning just so you, nj and Billy can never post there again. Assuming none of you want to post where I mod.

You absolutely led people to believe I was restricting Jet posts....

It is, in fact, very unfortunate that the thread went away, myself and the other jet fans here have a lot to talk about, some big trades, good or bad. Since you have stepped down, I implore the temp mod to start another thread. Or anyone else brave enough just in case you haven't quit.
I'll tell you what happened... You and your friends took your Jets threads where they didn't belong, someone with obviously more power than I agreed they didn't belong there and removed them and now you're all out in the cold and claiming I'm not allowing you to post.

Last edited:
btw.. I do need to point out that you are full of shit because for someone who claims he doesn't or can't post in a forum I mod... you sure have been posting a lot in my forum lately. Today being your most recent post. So how exactly are you threatened?

btw.. I do need to point out that you are full of shit because for someone who claims he doesn't or can't post in a forum I mod... you sure have been posting a lot in my forum lately. Today being your most recent post. So how exactly are you threatened?
Based on you retiring. And i didn't say "can't" you haven't banned me yet.

Based on you retiring. And i didn't say "can't" you haven't banned me yet.
For someone who's been playing the poor victim and leading people to believe he can't post, won't post or is afraid to post.... you forgot to tell everyone that you haven't stopped posting. You're pleading for the temp mod to start a Jets topic and you recently started one. And I've deleted, edited and posted... NOTHING. So for all your bullshit that I've had to shovel.... I am granting your wish.

For someone who's been playing the poor victim and leading people to believe he can't post, won't post or is afraid to post.... you forgot to tell everyone that you haven't stopped posting. You're pleading for the temp mod to start a Jets topic and you recently started one. And I've deleted, edited and posted... NOTHING. So for all your bullshit that I've had to shovel.... I am granting your wish.
I started a Jets thread? Where?

I'm no victim nor am i leading anyone to believe anything, i'm simply pointing out to you, that you created this.

What wish are you granting? The one where i have plenty of extra cash to monger whenever i want or the one where you resign the mod position?

Actually, on second thought, I really don't care if you are a mod or not. We can just stay out of each others way, i won't respond to your posts if you don't respond to mine, and we can live happily ever after.

Fair?

I remember Ozzy taking advantage of his Mod position when I disagreed with him one time, he edited my post to make it look like I was calling myself a dick and saying stupid things. Now, he will deny this, but it is there. He abused his powers and lost my respect right there. He should retire from his Mod duties. He single handedly ruined the sports section. I can't stand guys that have to tell everyone how great they are. Especially when he is the only one who thinks so. Now, Ozzy will reply here, but I don't care. I will not read or post here again in this thread. I am not picking a fight, I am just stating facts. Not one person started a fight with Ozzy, as he started every one of them. I think that this is very bad for UG. I think that guys come on here, not to here how great Ozzy thinks he is. Any time he posted, even in his own section, it was just to pick on people, Call them names etc. I don't have time to fight back and forth with the weasel. But I will say that, I know, Canth, NJspas, Billy, these are real good guys. Lightweight, I know guys who know him and they say he is a great guy. So, who is the problem? In my business, I always think that you have to rid yourself of the problem....

Correct, slip. You don't get rid of all your employees -- just the guy who badly influences all the others and makes all those people unhappy. And like you said, Ozzy does do exactly what you stated in the last post. Some people don't handle power very well.

I remember Ozzy taking advantage of his Mod position when I disagreed with him one time, he edited my post to make it look like I was calling myself a dick and saying stupid things. Now, he will deny this, but it is there. He abused his powers and lost my respect right there. He should retire from his Mod duties. He single handedly ruined the sports section. I can't stand guys that have to tell everyone how great they are. Especially when he is the only one who thinks so. Now, Ozzy will reply here, but I don't care. I will not read or post here again in this thread. I am not picking a fight, I am just stating facts. Not one person started a fight with Ozzy, as he started every one of them. I think that this is very bad for UG. I think that guys come on here, not to here how great Ozzy thinks he is. Any time he posted, even in his own section, it was just to pick on people, Call them names etc. I don't have time to fight back and forth with the weasel. But I will say that, I know, Canth, NJspas, Billy, these are real good guys. Lightweight, I know guys who know him and they say he is a great guy. So, who is the problem? In my business, I always think that you have to rid yourself of the problem....

Hey asshole...

This is the first post of yours I deleted in that thread. The rest were all similar to this. I deleted none of your opinions, just the bullshit post directed towards me.

He does not care. He just wants to start shit. That is why everyone here hates him. I don't get why they would let a chump like him Mod a section like this, especially when he does not know anything. Worse off, he thinks he does....
You three are all liars making false claims I unfairly deleted your posts or threatened banning you. In the meantime you've all been posting and starting Jets threads and I've taken no action and still the accusations that I have. So now you'll get when you've accuse me of and are all banned from the sports forum. Write service@utopiaguide.com if you have questions about that. From this point on I'll consult only with higher ups on this matter. They can read all the posts made and deleted in that thread and can decide accordingly.

Last edited:
Correct, slip. You don't get rid of all your employees -- just the guy who badly influences all the others and makes all those people unhappy. And like you said, Ozzy does do exactly what you stated in the last post. Some people don't handle power very well.
You wanna know why this is all billshit and I'm not concerned about who reads this.... Because several mods here including the very highest authority (the only opinion that counts) and the mod of the mods were all apart of my private board for 6 years and they know I banned almost no one and how much prodding it took for me to ax someone... Especially the mod of mods who served as my mod/admin for the last few years, and who knows how little was ever deleted or edited and that when it came to banning anyone I was the one who often fought for the condemned and that most of the bannings were put to a democratic vote. So aside from the first 3 or 4 years as UG sports mod before trouble with you three started, I have 6 years of history where *I* was the ultimate power and showed amazing restraint in this matter... So go ahead and keep posting lies about me. You're only showing the powers that be what total assholes you are.

Actually, on second thought, I really don't care if you are a mod or not. We can just stay out of each others way, i won't respond to your posts if you don't respond to mine, and we can live happily ever after.

Fair?
The Jets thread you started was the Cormartie thread I linked in post #46.

And to show you how fair I am, I'm gonna honor this request.

But the other two assholes I'm finished with.

Last edited: