It's stevana's fault

You are. The good stuff was moved here and is no longer in the inital thread. That was what I meant. Actually, I don't give a shit. It is just that befere I noticed this thread I was thinking that the good/nasty stuff from the initial thread had been deleted from the board.

You are. The good stuff was moved here and is no longer in the inital thread. That was what I meant. Actually, I don't give a shit. It is just that befere I noticed this thread I was thinking that the good/nasty stuff from the initial thread had been deleted from the board.
Oh, you mean the good stuff as in the little war. Yes, all that's here, the bad stuff then, i guess the boring stuff is in the other thread.

When you said "good posts" i assumed you meant the "nice" post.

Hey asshole...

This is the first post of yours I deleted in that thread. The rest were all similar to this. I deleted none of your opinions, just the bullshit post directed towards me.

You three are all liars making false claims I unfairly deleted your posts or threatened banning you. In the meantime you've all been posting and starting Jets threads and I've taken no action and still the accusations that I have. So now you'll get when you've accuse me of and are all banned from the sports forum. Write service@utopiaguide.com if you have questions about that. From this point on I'll consult only with higher ups on this matter. They can read all the posts made and deleted in that thread and can decide accordingly.
Yes you did meathead.... You edited my post to make me look bad. All you did was make you look like the dick you are. I told many people what you did. They were not surprised.

Tell the world and all your little troll friends anything you want I could give a flying fuck. Your opinion of me means shit. Do you know how many people bitched about how Bender moderated and every other fucking mod since... a hell of a lot more than the three of you putz's complaining about me and for a lot more valid shit, thats for fucking sure. YOU started with me, not I with you. The evidence is in the thread as well all the edited & deleted posts for the only people who matter to check and verify. You all had an issue with me posting my opinions about the Jets and Mets and not a single thing I said or did to anyone personally, but rather debate me on my facts you all took to attacking me. Well if you don't like it, fuck you. I'm done with you and your pals. Find another forum to disrupt.

Hey Ozzy,

Here is a famous seeker quote from my former moderating days:

"" On UG, those that complain the loudest always seem to contribute the least to this great board. ""

blah, blah, blah, Ozzy. blah, blah, blah, Ozzy. blah, blah, blah, Ozzy. blah, blah, blah, Ozzy. blah, blah, blah, Ozzy. blah, blah, blah, Ozzy. blah, blah, blah, Ozzy. blah, blah, blah, Ozzy.

Hey Ozzy,

Here is a famous seeker quote from my former moderating days:

"" On UG, those that complain the loudest always seem to contribute the least to this great board. ""

I take offense to that. I contribute a lot, maybe not so much the last few months as far as new reviews, but i've done my fair share. So, I'm one of the loudest in this thread, yet I certainly don't contribute the least. Sometimes you have a reason to complain regardless of your value to the board.

You just became the first and only person to encourage this troll who has created havoc on this board and for Bender for years and now puts the members of UG at risk by outing the info of private parties. THIS shows the type integrity you have that I was attempting to expose. Now I no longer have to plead my case for the type of shit head trouble maker you are. When staff gets around to removing this fuck head I'll make certain they take notice of your encouraging him to disrupt the board.

Last edited:
Why hasn't ozzyjunior been removed yet? With all the mods we have, someone should have been able to ban this guy.

Good members get threatened for voicing opinions and maybe off color remarks, yet this guys have been around since last week, is obviously bad for ug, but i have not seen a ban threat.