It's stevana's fault

Vermeer is Vemeer. At least that is what the IP addresses indicate. No one be he logged in from similar IP ID's. IF I recall, and its been awhile, the IP addies came back to a range assigned to a known ISP and not anonymizing websites or other proxies.

That said, can I point out that my headache isn't improving.

Vermeer is Vemeer. At least that is what the IP addresses indicate. No one be he logged in from similar IP ID's. IF I recall, and its been awhile, the IP addies came back to a range assigned to a known ISP and not anonymizing websites or other proxies.

That said, can I point out that my headache isn't improving.
Yikes, reading this - "IF I recall, and its been awhile, the IP addies came back to a range assigned to a known ISP and not anonymizing websites or other proxies." gives me a headache. You OK, Thorn?

I never threatened to ban you because I don't have the power to ban you. Proof please?

You just accused me of abusing my mod powers by claiming I threatened to ban you. Or do you not understand that ?
ok, heres one "The next person who turns this into an "Ozzy is stifling others opinions"... will be gone."

and this: "you were warned.........Now it's your turn...

Show me ONE instance where I threatened ANYONE with a banishment over their opinions. If you can't than you're a liar and you can say goodbye to the Sports Forum. I'm not gonna put up with this bullshit and false accusations about me abusing my mod powers. Anyone who has been banned here has been because they can't obey the rules or they wish to challenge my authority to enforce them. Those are the only TWO reasons. Your next post had better contain a quote of mine threatening a banning over something other than those two reasons or your gone. Be very fucking careful what you wish for."

re-read that thread back to yourself, you call me an instigator yet my posts were not combative. Read your posts, if you don't think you were a complete dick, then there is something wrong with you.

Holy shit! I never meant to start this!!!!
Look at you, starting all sorts of trouble, everything was quiet and then you had to post this. It's all your fault. If this was Ozzy's thread you might get banned or deleted for inciting trouble.

That was a joke stevana, don't take that serious, i'm just playin'. :)

Do you really want me to post what was deleted. Cause it certainly wasn't your opinions. Keep it up and the very next post will lead to discussion about Billy S's stalking past. Like I said... Since he started this, if you fuck with me, he pays for it.

Btw... You accused me of editing posts so I changed yours in that thread. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
Do you really want me to post what was deleted. Cause it certainly wasn't your opinions. Keep it up and the very next post will lead to discussion about Billy S's stalking past. Like I said... Since he started this, if you fuck with me and he pays for it.
A post like this is exactly what makes you an asshole. You have a beef with NJ and I, but you'd rather fuck with Billy. Listen to yourself, how fucking old are you???

And I never said I never edited or deleted posts. Just not what you accused me of which was silencing your opinions. What I deleted most mods probably would have deleted. You were starting trouble, making unfounded accusations and being a general fucking idiot. See rule #17.

A post like this is exactly what makes you an asshole. You have a beef with NJ and I, but you'd rather fuck with Billy. Listen to yourself, how fucking old are you???
No.. I just know how to treat douche bags like you.

So which hooker that Billy stalked should we discuss first. The ones known already and posted over the years on this board or the ones I know about thru emails and back channel.

And I'm gonna tell you why Billy. Because it's shit like him who post things about me that idiots like you start to believe. So since he started this I'm gonna teach him a lesson about looking up 8 year old posts.

No.. I just know how to treat douche bags like you.

So which hooker that Billy stalked should we discuss first. The ones known already and posted over the years on this board or the ones I know about thru emails and back channel.

And I'm gonna tell you why Billy. Because it's shit like him who post things about me that idiots like you start to believe. So since he started this I'm gonna teach him a lesson about looking up 8 year old posts.
Ozzy, look at my previous posts towards you, it all started in the Jets thread. I once accused you of being harsh, but in a nice way, then i asked that you allow us to revel in our success and not put us all down. You took issue with all of that and started to attack. I've certainly been called worse than a douche bag, but coming from a little prick hiding behind a cool handle, it doesn't mean much. You took a normal conversation, had issues with anyone who disagreed with you, and then started to threaten them with the only power you hold in your life, the all mighty power of the mod.

Get over yourself ozzy. If you have a beef with someone, use the appropriate methods, not a public board. I'm sure with all of your mighty moderator powers, you can aquire someones email and discuss it with them.

What about this post...

Can we make another Jets thread somewhere else?
I know what went on. You, spa, slipperhands and lightweight held your own little mutiny and went to LW's forum and started posting sports threads. And you still don't see the problem I or UG mgnt who has carefully structured this HUGE board by topic, would possibly have with that? When people started posting in that thread about moving the sports discussions to another section, your damn right I deleted them and added as reason "deleted for being stupid". Any mod who wouldn't delete that shit has lost control of his forum. As for the handful of other deleted or edited posts... even Billy admitted to deleting disparaging shit posted about him.

Spa's issue is that I made a joke about Piazza taking steroid needles in his ass for a change instead of dick. I thought it was funny, he immediately took that it a homophobic comment and got righteous with me. A whore board is not the place for righteousness, sorry.

Last edited:
What about this post...

I know what went on. You, spa, slipperhands and lightweight held your own little mutiny and went to LW's forum and started posting sports threads. And you still don't see the problem I or UG mgnt who has carefully structured this HUGE board by topic, would possibly have with that? When people started posting in that thread about moving the sports discussions to another section, your damn right I deleted them and added as reason "deleted for being stupid". Any mod who wouldn't delete that shit has lost control of his forum. As for the handful of other deleted or edited posts... even Billy admitted to deleting disparaging shit posted about him.

Spa's issue is that I made a joke about Piazza taking steroid needles in his ass for a change instead of dick. I thought it was funny, he immediately took that it a homophobic comment and got righteous with me. A whore board is not the place for righteousness, sorry.
So you did go back and read it....I'm sure you see that i was not hostile towards you and that post was well after things had started, that was at the end well after you started waving the mighty mod power.

It is, in fact, very unfortunate that the thread went away, myself and the other jet fans here have a lot to talk about, some big trades, good or bad. Since you have stepped down, I implore the temp mod to start another thread. Or anyone else brave enough just in case you haven't quit.

That thread didn't go anywhere. It's still there but I closed the second the Jets thread opened in Lightweights forum. Then after the sports posts in LW's forum were removed, I started a new Jets thread that no one posted in cept some one wise ass posting a link that the sports forum had moved to LW's forum.... so I deleted it. No one has stopped anyone from starting a thread or posting about the Jets. You seem to be misleading or lying to everyone that I have not allowed discussion. I haven't even posted in the forum... haven't edited or deleted a thing since the issue with LW.

Frankly, I don't want to post in a thread moderated by you, I feel like none of us can speak freely without worrying about ozzy. Don't you find it interesting that the thread died after you went nuts? It's certainly not because there has been a lack of action in the jets organization, there is plenty to talk about.

The thread died cause you and the others had hissy fits cause I was posting contrary opinions about the Jets. You said it yourself....

" i asked that you allow us to revel in our success and not put us all down"

I was putting the Jets down. I was discussing their defensive schemes and how they would fail the same way Buddy Ryan's did in Philly when the league caught on to that blitzing 46 defense. But instead of debating me with any knowledge or offering a different opinion you three started crying that I was picking on your Jets and decided to take the ball and go home.... ie...the sports forum elsewhere where no one could say anything bad about the Jets. So who was acting like a child?

You wanna know whats really funny and a lot of people will read this next paragraph and know where I'm coming from now... That thread and you three in particular sound like every fucking radio sports show I listened to growing up. When the Jet fans started calling in every host had to talk them down from their stupidity. I'm the last person to defend Mike Francessa, but that's exactly why all you Jet fans hate him... cause he use to have the inevitable task of shutting you up when you started talking stupid. His partner Mad Dog use to pacify you.

Frankly, I don't want to post in a thread moderated by you, I feel like none of us can speak freely without worrying about ozzy.

Now that's quite different than what you've been accusing me of and what my problem is with you. You claimed a post or two up that I wouldn't let you post, that I said I'd ban you. And here you say you didn't want to post. So which is it. Were you lying then or lying now?

Now why don't you give this up. Post or don't post... I could give a fuck. But you can't win cause I have the truth (and that thread as proof) on my side.

Last edited: