It's stevana's fault

Conversely I don't think a moderator should go into a thread, start personal arguments with people then shut down a long running thread just because people disagreed with him. Then on top of that carry over the argument to other threads.

They also shouldn't make up other screen names so they can toss false accusations around about other mods.

My goal in my Forums is to keep out the bullshit. I will enforce the rules and use my discretion to eliminate bullshit posts that waste bandwidth. That has always been a pet peeve of mine.
So you decide what is "bullshit"? You use your power to control posts in furtherance of your personal "pet peeves"? Ever change a member post and then "quote" it? Ever delete part of a post by a member that pointed out that you were wrong or uniformed or suggested you were perhaps too heavy handed? In my experience your honest answers to the last 2 questions would be "yes". Sorry Billy, but your approach is what prompted me to start this thread.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So you decide what is "bullshit"?
Someone has to. So far everyone except you has praised the way I have handled my duties. My moderator skills are a work in progress. I will take your comments as constructive criticism and will take them into consideration when evaluateing your posts. Fair enough?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Fair enough, Billy. All I ask is that you do not "quote" a post of mine after you have changed it. Deal?
For the record, the sentence I deleted from your post was done so because I felt it was unnecessarily disrespectful to me and did not add value to your post. Even if I had let it stand I would not have included it in my quote, as my response was directed to your answer.
That said, I will keep in mind your constructive criticism of my moderating skills.
So yes, deal, consider this the cyber equivelent of a hand shake.

I've officially resigned as mod so now I can take the gloves off and tell NJspa, canthelpit, Billy S and everyone else who can't put forth proof of a single thing they've accused me of or that I did against UG policy or them personally to go FUCK YOURSELVES!

Now Since I'm no longer a mod and seem to be accused of everything short of murder around here let me tell you what some other mods have been up to, including some of those you praise so highly. Since NJSpas has decided to post about me and open a can of worms, I'll take this opportunity to post issues as well as complements about the various mods.... So here we go and unlike the accusations/claims made about me, I can prove everything below.

Billy S... Created the user name LI_Whoremaster which he uses frequently to bash dopes like yourselves while keeping his Billy S name free of controversy. Using that name he recently dug up an 8 year old post I made and accused me of having the ability to edit or remove my posts from forums I don't moderate... which is something everyone seems to accuse me of. He then made another albeit a vague and unsubstantiated accusation about me in this thread (post#4).

Lightweight.... Didn't like that I criticized the Mets, Jets and their fans so he started sports threads in his own forum (which is strictly against UG policy). NJspas and canthelpit neither of whom are here long enough to have any fucking clue about my history or contributions to this board, bought into Lightweight's hissy fit even though he was completely wrong in his actions.

Justbill (former P&R mod).... An ultra left wing fucknut who shut down others opinions. He often edited the posts of those he disagreed with and replaced them with disparaging comments about that poster. He further abused his power by making a "moderator announcement" at the top of his forum disparaging me.... a fellow mod.

I'm gonna stop here cause not all the mods are bad, biased, incompetent or retards. And to give a few complements.... Cloud Nine, I don't know if he's reading this, but he was the the definition of what a mod should be. He took over for the boss during a difficult time and ran this board fair and unbiased. He used impeccable judgement and I for one miss him and his wit here. Troutman seems to have his hands full with several forums and does a fine job. Justme, Thorn and Justlooking..... I know the three of them for more than ten years (the latter two personally) and to sum them up in a nutshell.... most of you would give your left nuts to have a tenth of the wisdom each of them posses in their pinky fingers. The boss of bosses (aka di capo di tutti, Bender, APM, he who gets no respect)... it goes without saying that I bow down to him and his knowledge of this business, the boards and pretty much everything else.

13) They call posters out when they feel they are obviously misleading the members of UG about something, ESPECIALLY if they think it is a "disinformation tactic".
I'd like to single this out cause I deem it one of the most important on this board.

THIS is probably the single biggest reason why I have the bad reputation I do. I can sniff out a bullshitter like a fucking bloodhound. My track record speaks for itself and the only person who matters around here knows this. But that's ok. I'm not here to be your friend or blow smoke up a whores ass. If my martyring myself made UG a more honest place.... maybe the most honest whore board in existence.... then I did my job.

I've officially resigned as mod so now I can take the gloves off and tell NJspa, canthelpit, Billy S and everyone else who can't put forth proof of a single thing they've accused me of or that I did against UG policy or them personally to go FUCK YOURSELVES!

Now Since I'm no longer a mod and seem to be accused of everything short of murder around here let me tell you what some other mods have been up to, including some of those you praise so highly. Since NJSpas has decided to post about me and open a can of worms, I'll take this opportunity to post issues as well as complements about the various mods.... So here we go and unlike the accusations/claims made about me, I can prove everything below.

Billy S... Created the user name LI_Whoremaster which he uses frequently to bash dopes like yourselves while keeping his Billy S name free of controversy. Using that name he recently dug up an 8 year old post I made and accused me of having the ability to edit or remove my posts from forums I don't moderate... which is something everyone seems to accuse me of. He then made another albeit a vague and unsubstantiated accusation about me in this thread (post#4).

Lightweight.... Didn't like that I criticized the Mets, Jets and their fans so he started sports threads in his own forum (which is strictly against UG policy). NJspas and canthelpit neither of whom are here long enough to have any fucking clue about my history or contributions to this board, bought into Lightweight's hissy fit even though he was completely wrong in his actions.

Justbill (former P&R mod).... An ultra left wing fucknut who shut down others opinions. He often edited the posts of those he disagreed with and replaced them with disparaging comments about that poster. He further abused his power by making a "moderator announcement" at the top of his forum disparaging me.... a fellow mod.

I'm gonna stop here cause not all the mods are bad, biased, incompetent or retards. And to give a few complements.... Cloud Nine, I don't know if he's reading this, but he was the the definition of what a mod should be. He took over for the boss during a difficult time and ran this board fair and unbiased. He used impeccable judgement and I for one miss him and his wit here. Troutman seems to have his hands full with several forums and does a fine job. Justme, Thorn and Justlooking..... I know the three of them for more than ten years (the latter two personally) and to sum them up in a nutshell.... most of you would give your left nuts to have a tenth of the wisdom each of them posses in their pinky fingers. The boss of bosses (aka di capo di tutti, Bender, APM, he who gets no respect)... it goes without saying that I bow down to him and his knowledge of this business, the boards and pretty much everything else.
Anyone else you'd like to throw under the bus?

You, NJspa and Billy all threw me under the bus... Don't I don't get a chance to tell my side. How come you didn't say something to NJspas for throwing me under the bus... you fucking hypocrite.

btw... By my count I threw THREE mods (two current one former) under the bus and ONLY because you and NJspa and Billy felt the need to fuck with me. Since I wasn't going to post in this thread, anything I've said can be laid completely at your, Billy's and NJspas feet. You opened your yaps and they're paying for it.

Now, what about the six mods I complemented, not to mention all the nameless others that I think do a great job above and beyond the call of duty. No... being the closed minded prick you are, you're going to just single out the three I did take to task, ignoring the fact what they did was completely wrong and call me on it. So now I'm going to call you out. What's your fucking problem with me besides you're upset that I called Rex Ryan a fat fuck (and believe me I can prove this is your issue with me). And be sure your truthful cause anything you might claim I did as a mod leaves tracks that Staff or Bender can easily check you on.

And just so you know... dating back to Dec 2007 there are NO deleted threads in the sports forum (cept for three I started with no posts and deleted due to a software glitch) and only FIVE threads with deleted posts (many of those being spam posts). Please.. I implore you to tell Bender or UG staff where I abused my mod powers so they can go look and settle this once and for all. If you don't like me that's your right.... but don't fucking accuse me of things I didn't or can't do.

Last edited:
Ozzy said:
... Billy S... He then made another albeit a vague and unsubstantiated accusation about me in this thread (post#4). ...
I read post 4. No way anyone could have read that post and knew it was about you. Well, you did say it was vague and unsubstantiated.

Seems to me that since you recognized that it was about you, there probably really is something to it.

I'd say you essentially accused yourself with your own reference to post 4.

Last edited:
You, NJspa and Billy all threw me under the bus... Don't I don't get a chance to tell my side. How come you didn't say something to NJspas for throwing me under the bus... you fucking hypocrite.

btw... By my count I threw THREE mods (two current one former) under the bus and ONLY because you and NJspa and Billy felt the need to fuck with me. Since I wasn't going to post in this thread, anything I've said can be laid completely at your, Billy's and NJspas feet. You opened your yaps and they're paying for it.

Now, what about the six mods I complemented, not to mention all the nameless others that I think do a great job above and beyond the call of duty. No... being the closed minded prick you are, you're going to just single out the three I did take to task, ignoring the fact what they did was completely wrong and call me on it. So now I'm going to call you out. What's your fucking problem with me besides you're upset that I called Rex Ryan a fat fuck (and believe me I can prove this is your issue with me). And be sure your truthful cause anything you might claim I did as a mod leaves tracks that Staff or Bender can easily check you on.

And just so you know... dating back to Dec 2007 there are NO deleted threads in the sports forum (cept for three I started with no posts and deleted due to a software glitch) and only FIVE threads with deleted posts (many of those being spam posts). Please.. I implore you to tell Bender or UG staff where I abused my mod powers so they can go look and settle this once and for all. If you don't like me that's your right.... but don't fucking accuse me of things I didn't or can't do.
I dont know what goes on between the mods, and really don't care. I also don't care what you think about the jets or rex, or the fans, including me. I really don't give a shit! I only took issue when you treated everyone as beneath you, like you are fucking god or something. The threats to ban because i questioned you??? Give me a fucking break.

While i thought NJ's post was hilarious, i didn't say i agreed or disagreed, I took issue with you "tattling" like a little child. to me it sounded like "Oh slinky.... billy did this and made me sad, Lw was mean to me...." grow up.

As far as telling Bender or Staff, come on, do you really think i give a enough shit about you to bother? I never said you were abusing you mod powers, and again, nor do i care if you did. Plus, i won't go spewing shit like you did. Its childish.

I read post 4. No way anyone could have read that post and knew it was about you. Well, you did say it was vague and unsubstantiated.

Seems to me that since you recognized that it was about you, there probably really is something to it.

Not all, but some of us may recall what the post refers to.

I dont know what goes on between the mods, and really don't care. I also don't care what you think about the jets or rex, or the fans, including me. I really don't give a shit! I only took issue when you treated everyone as beneath you, like you are fucking god or something. The threats to ban because i questioned you??? Give me a fucking break.
I never threatened to ban you because I don't have the power to ban you. Proof please?

As far as telling Bender or Staff, come on, do you really think i give a enough shit about you to bother? I never said you were abusing you mod powers, and again, nor do i care if you did. Plus, i won't go spewing shit like you did. Its childish.

You just accused me of abusing my mod powers by claiming I threatened to ban you. Or do you not understand that ?

Not all, but some of us may recall what the post refers to.
Your question was just answered by one of the instigators in that mess. And I am defending myself to those who recall.

But the point is *I* know who that post was about and who the fuck is Billy to start talking about other mods. Not only that but he made that post after he was told to "cut the shit" privately after he accused me of being Vermeer, being racist and editing/deleting my posts in sections where I don't have the ability to do so.

Lets be perfectly clear... Canthelpit and NJspas have the opinions they do about me because of how Lightweight reacted and threw a hissy fit and then cause a mutiny and tried to hijack the sports forum into his section. They both were part of that mess as was Billy. Thats why I threw him under the bus. Justbill was just such a total asshole to so many and abused his mod privilege so grossly to anyone he disagreed with politically that I threw him under those wheels as a freebie.