ISO Pro Submissive

awesome, Ari! I will be sure to introduce myself. Don't forget your wristband! ;-)
Just taking this opportunity... nothing toward you directly.

Guys, wristbands are optional for the Ladies, and while we certainly hope most will option to get one, we will apply no pressure in any particular direction.

That said, Ari please don't forget your wristband. :)

Just taking this opportunity... nothing toward you directly.

Guys, wristbands are optional for the Ladies, and while we certainly hope most will option to get one, we will apply no pressure in any particular direction.

That said, Ari please don't forget your wristband. :)
Okay...I let this pass the first time (because it kind of flew right over my head)...what wristbands?

A few weeks ago I was reviewing CL and I came across an interesting ad for a “Full Service Submissive” (she posts about once a week, the most recent: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/168099903.html). After a bit of electronic mail back and forth, she sent me her pic and cell # and we set up an appointment for this last Friday. The pic showed just the legs, but they were very long and thin—a hopeful but not dispositive sign. She also replied to my question about her limits by stating that she didn’t do anything involving “scat, animals, children, face slapping, blood sports, spitting, and fisting. Everything else is fairly open.”

Friday evening, she *****s me and says she has an “emergency” and can’t do it. I called her the next day and, after waiting for a reply and giving up, she called and we agreed to meet at a Manhattan short stay (she’s strictly outcall and pretty strictly Manhattan only).

We met outside and I was pleased by her appearance. She was dressed in loose street clothes, but I could tell that she was reasonably thin and had a pretty face with lightish black skin, a clean complexion and sort of bedroom eyes. Most striking was her height, which she lists as 5’11” but is probably 6’ or 6’1”. I paid and we went upstairs into the room. She removed condoms and about 50’ of rope from her bag. She also unwrapped what I thought was an umbrella but was a silk scarf enclosing three thin canes. She stripped and I liked what I saw. She was very thin, ribcage slightly visible, leggy, tight but not tiny ass, flat stomach. The only fat was on her small apple breasts that had small areolas and nipples that were on the large size of normal. She was clearly both soap-and-water clean and well shaven with no trace of stubble (waxed?). No tats, scars or other marks (yet.)

With this kind of meeting, my expectations were kind of low, given no full body pic and the wide variance in what providers can mean by “submissive” and things like spanking and role playing. So far, I was happy with appearance. But I really was hoping for a provider who would go for a real BDSM session that included full service. There are providers that are explicit about being serious subs but they were equally explicit that sex of any kind (or beyond a HJ) was not on the menu. The closest I had come was Chocolate Delight who’s a total freak and very happy (she says) to be slapped around while providing a full menu.

On to the session itself! She started out by putting on a very tight and trashy dress and 5” high heels, as I had requested. At this point, she’s approaching 6.5 feet, which was a new experience for me—not god or bad but new. It helped that she was very feminine and built like a woman with hips and some curves on her skinny frame. She gave me a lapdance to start and responded with that nice satisfied sigh when I pulled her hair hard. I had her take off her dress and we started with some rough play.

She could take just about anything I could dish out. She responded well to my belt pulled tight around her neck, tapping out only when she felt close to fainting. She took many full-strength leather belt lashings to the ass, safewording only when the strokes came too close to her kidneys. She responded well to bondage too, although she got a cramp in her shoulder when she was tied at the elbows as well as the wrists. What really stood out was her ability to deal with the cane. She took firm and prolonged caning on her ass, thighs and tits. She squirmed away from the blows sometimes but did not object when I held her down and continued. She took a leather slapper to her pussy, held open to expose the clit and inner lips. By the end of the session, she had dozens of welts rising up from her skin. She definitely had the highest pain threshold of anyone I have ever been with.

As for actual nookie, she gave me bbbj oral on her knees with her hands tied behind her back and lying on her back on the bed with her head tipped over the end, both with hand choking—very good, but short of excellent because she was slightly too toothy. She also seemed to enjoy (gloved, my choice) fingers in her pussy and ass. We finished with anal cowgirl and anal doggie—also very good, especially in terms of muscle control (some girls just let it loosen slowly).

All in all, she way exceeded my expectations and I had one of the top 5 experiences of my life. I will definitely be seeing her again. Definitely top provider experience ever.

The final plus is that she’s a nice girl, speaks English well and can hold up a conversation. She seems college educated and said that she holds down a full-time job, does some (non-sex) consulting and just does the provider thing on the side. I found it believable and convincing.

Damage? As stated in ad, $200 for the hour, plus room, inclusive of all services. To me, a ridiculous bargain.
Wow! This is so far up my alley it's not even funny.

Ari

I was suppose to meet you about a year and a half ago. But my cell ringed and I had to get back to the office . I'm sorry I never had the please , I heard great things about you