ISO Pro Submissive

I'd argue that dominance is the gift. It takes a lot of energy, work, discipline for a dom to control a complex sub. I also fully agree w/ Thorn that "trust issues" exist on both sides, hence why long-term D/s relationships are so rare. To some extent, I also believe those that are 'wired' this way are so due to good and bad life experiences. Most doms have had obstacles to overcome in life that make them self-disciplined, focused, to some degree, control freaks/perfectionists, yet those are the traits a wayward or untamed sub. needs. Just my take. Many different facets/personalities within this realm.

The Search Continues

While some may argue the effort in maintaining D&S submission is hard, finding a good female sub seems to be harder..
Ah the search continues

Interesting enough, I have found more options among civilians (some kind of closeted subs) just by chatting online than among pros in New York.

The game could be thrilling, bit sincerely I have no patience to become a true dom. I have helped my ATF develop her sub side with me and I love it, but this is only integrated within a normal provider session.

I have met at least met two or three civilians over the years, after months of conversation on-line. I had had a few fantasy domination sessions on-line with them. So when one would happen to be in New York, we would meet. It's not for me. I lack the discipline and the time.

Somewhat I find it easier being a sub, in the sense that you follow the lead. You don't need to think of dungeon-like environments, wouldn't care about working with the ropes, etc. I assume planning the domination strategy from a psychological point of view and executing it could be entertaining. I just feels the routine setting in and anything routine horrifies me.

Am I making sense?

Interesting enough, I have found more options among civilians (some kind of closeted subs) just by chatting online than among pros in New York.

The game could be thrilling, bit sincerely I have no patience to become a true dom. I have helped my ATF develop her sub side with me and I love it, but this is only integrated within a normal provider session.

I have met at least met two or three civilians over the years, after months of conversation on-line. I had had a few fantasy domination sessions on-line with them. So when one would happen to be in New York, we would meet. It's not for me. I lack the discipline and the time.

Somewhat I find it easier being a sub, in the sense that you follow the lead. You don't need to think of dungeon-like environments, wouldn't care about working with the ropes, etc. I assume planning the domination strategy from a psychological point of view and executing it could be entertaining. I just feels the routine setting in and anything routine horrifies me.

Am I making sense?
Absolutely. Being a effective Dom takes a lot of time, energy and imagination. It's not just "put these handcuffs on and I'll fuck you hard" coming up with new and interesting situations and scenarios which challange and excite you and the sub is very time consuming and takes a lot of imagination. But the pay off is worth it...

Looking for a sub to meet tomorrow (thursday)

Anyone know of any available?
I believe arielarust is a sub, she is tossing up a lot of ads under casual encounters. Tags like "writer seeks 200 reasons". Going by the name "milk"now. I never partook -- google her blog and you can guess why. Not too upscale looking.