ISO Pro Submissive

Logistics

Why share? I think this particular item on her menu is for the guys who want to be in the gang bang scenario and are willing to pay for it.

This isn't really a "save money by doubling up scenario"

If you are looking for such, I don't think I'd go for more than 1 other guy. 2 guys with 1 girl can both have a full no-downtime session. More than 2 guys and I think you start to lose your expected value, as the poker players say.

If the guys are all capable of a 2nd pop in 1 hour, it seems possible. Either with all cumming at the same time (or near) or just doing an assembly line. First guy recoop's while 2 - 4 are all going. By the time it gets back to him, he might be ready to go again.
Well there's more than one way in...so, yes, four at the same time makes sense. Most guys don't take an hour for completion (especially if you think it's hot to share one girl, the excitement factor speeds things up considerably). And depending on age and stamina some don't have a refractory (sp?) period. It's also more of a visual thing and something that one would have to be "into"

Worth it if you're into it. Not worth it if group stuff isn't your thing.

Regards,
ari

Last edited:
Ari,

It's nice to have you posting here, but please read the rules regarding self promotional posts (and it's hard not to construe your posts as such).

As for ChuckUFarlie's review. He definitely never saw me. One, I do not have any pro-submissive friends. Two, I've been full service sense I started. Three, I do not do bloodsports so beating me until I bleed is absolutely out of the question. I do have a safe word (and I use it).

Regards,
ari

I wasn't referring to you. That was about some other supposed sub that firecracker was asking about. You seem like the real deal and I didn't mean to insult you by getting you mixed with that other one.

Lack of Cuteness Coming Right Up

Ari,

It's nice to have you posting here, but please read the rules regarding self promotional posts (and it's hard not to construe your posts as such).

Opps, sorry about that...Read the rules. Yeah, I can see how it would be a little hard to not construe my posts as self promotion. Although I will have you note I did not post my website, phone number, or say "come and get it" before even reading the rules. That seemed like something that would probably go in the "wrong/bad" category. Okay, I'll go check out other posts and see if there's something interesting in there I can respond to without stroking myself at the same time. *sniff sniff* But I do like reading about me, even the tranny stuff was funny.

ChuckUFarlie - No problem...no offense taken...now *smiles*

Regards,
ari

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Thank you, and we really could use you posting in this section, and would very much look forward to it!

PS Did I see you posting somewhere else about CM's recently?

How are 5 guys each going to get 2 pops in an hour?
I've done the group thing but I wasn't sure if the time planned was just for an hour. I can see 2 pops for each guy, but they have to be comfortable with "sharring" the company of ARI and get the ground rules laid down. Any bad vibed or misunderstanding could ruin a good gangbang.

Now look what you've done

Welcome Ari.

The first post in this thread was quite titillating even though I've never engaged in some of this stuff. I suppose it's because, like most guys on this board, I don't want to get my kicks by exploiting people.

But your comments here, assuming they ARE your comments, indicate that you're a woman who knows exactly what she wants and likes.

You've piqued my curiosity ... definitely got me thinking about a trial run. Perhaps you might suggest a tasting menu?

No group stuff. I'm strictly a one on one type.

best,

workx...

there's nothing exploitative about a the sub/dom stuff assuming the sub wants to do it. I tried to come up with an appropriate mainstream exploitative metaphor, but got stuck around asking a girl who doesn't like sucking dick to suck dick, and then offering her free rent for a year if she did it whenever you said. But that's so long winded and doesn't really do the deed.

Pain is really another issue altogether. Some can take their pleasure like any normal girl, but sometimes a little something extra is just icing on the cake and why not take the icing with the cake?

Tasting menu? Honestly, if you're not into wine, a bordeaux and a merlot...*shrug* Best just to stick to the Jack Daniels portion and perhaps add a twist or two.

Thorn...

Thank you for the welcome

Slinky Bender...

hello...and I can hear the laughter already, but CM? I hate to say this, but all I can think of is Content Management. Definition please.

Regards,
Ari

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I've been going to checkmates regularly for almost a year. It's much
better than Trapeze (read: cleaner, nicer looking couples, sleaze
factor negative, and not loaded with pros and their clients,
non-aggressive...unless I'm there, and then that's really a whole
different story).