ISO Pro Submissive

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I don't know if I ever posted it on here (and I'm being too lazy to look), but I am certain that: a) whether she knows it or not, Aro has already gotten plenty of businsess off of UG, and b) if Ari both advertised here and posted here, she may not even need to advertise anywhere else (of course, a lot of this is because of what she posts when she does).

PS What did BillF always used to say?

Au contraire, SlinkyBender...

I haven't gotten any business off of UG, yet (that I know of, but please if someone has seen me due to a review on here or what another member said, let me know). One interested party, but no actual booking. I will advertise on UG, but I'm still working on designing and setting up the members area on my site (which is blank...and I actually have done fetish videos that I can list and stuff I can put in there, but it's not there...yet).

The ads weren't pulled by CL, I just haven't posted this week. I need to finish up editing one video that I did by myself and another site for something else. And I hate to say it...I'm a wuss and it's snowing outside (and not all pretty light fluffy stuff...it sounds more like sleet).

So you wanna bang me huh? You know how to make a girl smile on Valentine's Day. Better than flowers...

I've been fucked by moderators on other boards, but I never had an opportunity to fuck a moderator until I meet Ari. Tied her up, gave her a hard spanking and she gave me a delight BBBJTC. Came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

A lot more was available, but that was enough for this Medicare recipient.

You know...it's interesting...I see so few and I always assumed they came from CL with three/four exceptions. And I only know those three exceptions because they told me. So...really...no, I can't be sure. This would make five "known" over the course of my "career" If I've had thirty clients (yeah, I count) we could easily double that figure to ten...

Interesting...*quietly musing*

You know...it's interesting...I see so few and I always assumed they came from CL with three/four exceptions. And I only know those three exceptions because they told me. So...really...no, I can't be sure. This would make five "known" over the course of my "career" If I've had thirty clients (yeah, I count) we could easily double that figure to ten...

Interesting...*quietly musing*
Ari, will you be at the UG party? i'm looking forward to "networking" and hope that you will be there as I find your board contributions quite informative (and enticing) ;)

Ari, will you be at the UG party? i'm looking forward to "networking" and hope that you will be there as I find your board contributions quite informative (and enticing) ;)
I will be...I want to see some faces with these names and also because I was bribed with naked boobies. I'm fairly easy to please.

I will be...I want to see some faces with these names and also because I was bribed with naked boobies. I'm fairly easy to please.
You do realize that there is a strip search before I can let you enter the premises.

[just kidding...

ummm, no I'm not] :)