ISO Pro Submissive

firecracker said:
How do you know? Her CL ad says "I trust that Your response will not include requests for sex in any form." Many girls are careful about the content of communications but still offer a full menu.

For $300 I'd expect a terrific blowjob.

Sadly, many women who do pay-for-play fetish stuff don't do any sort of sex. Since many people get off on the bdsm stuff alone, there appears to be a market for it.

I think that the girls you are talking about being "careful" are the ones that just offer "regular" sex. Its not like you would actually spend money on them if you werent getting some pussy. At any rate, this girl isn't being purposefully vague or saying that "anything that happens between consenting adults..."--she's saying no sex period.

firecracker said:
How do you know? Her CL ad says "I trust that Your response will not include requests for sex in any form." Many girls are careful about the content of communications but still offer a full menu.

For $300 I'd expect a terrific blowjob.

I've seen her a while ago. No sex in any way, not even a handjob. She and her fat friend have this "We're far to serious to lower ourselves to sex" attitude. They just want you to come over there and beat them till they bleed and stick them with needles. Seriously, they would do that but would not give hj.

Last edited:
I would love to contact her. is she still around. There is a Black girl on CL but she is 20. Is that her?? Any additional info would be appreciated.

I noticed that she will do groups of 5 or more for 200/hr each. If any of you mongers would like to try this, and can host or split room costs in addition to the 200 apiece, I'd like to try to set it up. If I get four definite replies here for a specific date/time, we can each contact her individually and confirm. Any takers?

I noticed that she will do groups of 5 or more for 200/hr each. If any of you mongers would like to try this, and can host or split room costs in addition to the 200 apiece, I'd like to try to set it up. If I get four definite replies here for a specific date/time, we can each contact her individually and confirm. Any takers?
I'd be up for that.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
If it's the same price for an hour alone with her, why share? Though, I wish you luck.
Why share? I think this particular item on her menu is for the guys who want to be in the gang bang scenario and are willing to pay for it.

This isn't really a "save money by doubling up scenario"

If you are looking for such, I don't think I'd go for more than 1 other guy. 2 guys with 1 girl can both have a full no-downtime session. More than 2 guys and I think you start to lose your expected value, as the poker players say.

How are 5 guys each going to get 2 pops in an hour?
If the guys are all capable of a 2nd pop in 1 hour, it seems possible. Either with all cumming at the same time (or near) or just doing an assembly line. First guy recoop's while 2 - 4 are all going. By the time it gets back to him, he might be ready to go again.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It still leaves only 6 minutes per pop per guy unless guys are jerking off, and I'm not sure I think paying $200 and hour to jerk off is what these guys have in mind.

Answering Questions

Let's see...I do offer "full service" I persume that most of you understand what this means without me having to be explicit (and thus get into trouble). If something happens during a session that I don't do (rare, but I'm sure it will happen at some point) I'll say no. That sounds relatively simple, right?

For groups: It's best to have one person contact me. Why share? Some people like it (I know I do).

As for my rates. It'll eventually go up to 300 (and yes the bjs are seriously one of the best...I don't like calling them bjs...c--k worship is a bit more accurate), but for now it's 200. Something of a winter special.

As for ChuckUFarlie's review. He definitely never saw me. One, I do not have any pro-submissive friends. Two, I've been full service sense I started. Three, I do not do bloodsports so beating me until I bleed is absolutely out of the question. I do have a safe word (and I use it).

Regards,
ari