I Have A Confession To Make..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I want a just name too!!!

Speaking of just names.. jl? Now that this thread is winding down,( thank god) and I have put myself out there and admitted to 20,000 people I have the hots for you.. What do you have to say?? I mean, "I like you too Kimmie" just doesn't cut it..

I know I am too fat for you, but I suck a mean dick.. ask anyone..

Kimmie, this is such bullshit. You don't have the hots for any real-life "me". You don't know me. You have (or claim to) the hots for some non-existent internet posting identity.

Under the circumstances (i.e., we don't know each other), I think "I like you" is a pretty intense statement.

Didnt I say that all along?

I know I dont know you, it isnt you that I like, it is the man who posts on this board.

When I had the incident with the ex client that broke my little heart back in Oct, you were so kind to me. You even tried to warn me when I was falling back into the same pattern. It was then that I started to really dig you.

I dont know who you are, but I know who you are here, and THAT is the person I have the hots for. Your brain turns me on.

Originally posted by Kimmie
Hey I want a just name too!!!

Speaking of just names.. jl? Now that this thread is winding down,( thank god) and I have put myself out there and admitted to 20,000 people I have the hots for you.. What do you have to say?? I mean, "I like you too Kimmie" just doesn't cut it..

I know I am too fat for you, but I suck a mean dick.. ask anyone..
Members: 11,947
Real Posters: 13

Justlooking and Kimmie

When you two lovebirds finish your lovers spat are you going to inform the rest of UG as to the date that you two will consumate your relationship?

Will you allow witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.