I Have A Confession To Make..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kimmie
adios mios..ok let me rephrase so I dont leave anyone out...

My next crush could also include the following, in addition to the previous mentioned...........

UES, Casper, Thorn,robnotbob, BMM, Cloud Nine,justme, Jack T, shoreguy, reeldeal, pjorourke, OETT, judge crater, jrman66, OH, and finally stecchino!

There I think that just about included most of the men on UG whos post at one time or another got my pussy juices flowing.
:)
Didn't you forget someone?

jeez fuckin mary. the things that go on while I'm gone.
By the 3rd page I was getting anxious, by the 9th pissed, by the 15th I was ready to pull my hair out ,and by the end of it all, I believe they call it"going postal."

And my shrink says I'm the one that's
schizo.
Kimmie, repeat after me.
I must not have a crush on any client
I must not have a crush on any client.
Now repeat it another 10,000 times.

Actually, I'm very hurt that I wasn't included in the list. sniff,sniff.....

oh you didnt see the Falling for a Client thread. That would really keep you entertained.

BTW, jl was never a client ( and it appears never will be :( )

He was just some fly by night pmb crush. I am over it now. You dont have to slap me in the head too many times for me to get the hint..

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
A favor?

PJ, or anyone else so inclined, could you again post a summary of this thread as a separate/new thread...a sort of Soap Opera Digest type article? It has now gotten much longer since the last such summary, and I assume something new has transpired?

-Ww

Originally posted by curious
A pox on you both for reviving this thread :p

People (people)!! It feels so good to be back! (Back!) Ladies (ladies) and Gentlemen (gentlemen), introducin' the new (new) and improved (improved), you (you) know who (know who)

Never been the type to bend or budge, the wrong button to push, no friend of Bush.

I'm the centerpiece, you're a Maltese
I'm a pitbull off her leash
All this peace talk can cease
All these people I had to leave in limbo, I'm back now,
I've come to release this info
I'll be brief and let me just keep shit simple, can-a-bitch don't want no beef with Kim? Noooo!
Not even on my radar, so won't you please jump off my tits, lay off and stay off

Before anyone thinks I have gone and lost my bloomin mind, those are lyrics from Eminems song Square Dance.

Just funnin you..

Ok back to the fights, flames and jl literally kissing Slinkys ass

(who would have thought this entire thread could have been avoided if I looked like Slinkybender?!?)

::shruggin shoulders::

Originally posted by Ny Vanessa
Before anyone thinks I have gone and lost my bloomin mind, those are lyrics from Eminems song Square Dance.

Just funnin you..

(who would have thought this entire thread could have been avoided if I looked like Slinkybender?!?)

What no marshmallow fluffballs?

Originally posted by Ny Vanessa

Just funnin you..

i thought it was cole porter

yr the tops . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.