I Have A Confession To Make..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Samanthofny
Caitlin,..........thanks for sharing! YUCK! I don't care how "useful" it is I still don't want to have to look at it, smell it or taste it. My ex was European and not circumcised when we met..........he WAS circumsiced when we split up. As you can tell....I'm pro-circumcision!
I'm just wondering if you did it to him yourself.

Originally posted by Kimmie
OMG I am so embarrassed..good bye,.

After reading about your little show at Ana's latest performance, I can hardly believe that by admitting who your crush is that you are so embarrassed by a common human emotion that you are never going to post here again.

Seems to me that by admitting your crush you are more like one of us.

Please don't leave Kimmie, UG would not be the same without you.

Seems like a bit of an anti-climax.

If I recall (although it was quite a few posts ago) the majority of the speculation was about justlooking and a fair amount of the witty repartee was between Kimmy and justlooking.

Kimmy does this mean that if justlooking wants to see you he doesn't have to pay?

Unfortunately this is far from cloture.

1) justlooking needs to start a thread to discuss how he feels about Kimmy.

2) Phantom needs to start a thread (or better yet Slinky could set up a poll) about whether people believe that:
a) Kimmy actually has a crush on anyone on UG, and
b) If she does, did she tell the truth when she (at long last) told us the name of her paramour.

3) Ozzy and Swope need to start a thread to share their feeling about being close but not close enough. This will also provide UG'ers a forum to provide them with the emotional support they are going to need at this difficult time.

4) Someone else can start a thread where all the rest of us who never even made the short list can discuss our feeling about being not even close.

Now that I think of it, this would all probably work best if Slinky could set up a new seperate forum under General (perhaps called "Tales of Kimmy").

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Looks like I win the contest, since I was the first to guess JL. However I've decided to give my prize winnings to justlooking, since he deserves it more.

btw....

For JL to be attracted to you..... You really do need to be able to hide behind that toothpick.

ok... that's 3 posts more than I wanted to add to this stupid fucking thread.

Originally posted by Shoreguy

Or just Nothanks.
Nothanks Justlooking...I think I've met that person at least ten times a day for the past 7 years.

Bill: "Hi, Can I help you?

Customer: "I'm justlooking."

Bill: "Cool! I read all your posts on Utopiaguide!"

Customer: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Originally posted by Kimmie
Ok fine you all win. I will finally once and for all tell you who my crush is then this thread can die.. I wont be accused of seeking attention and I can finally post in other threads, other then this one..

justlooking
jl - congratulations.

and, now, a few choice remarks from the winner..........

Last edited:
Dont fret jl, I dont want to marry you, live with you, or bare your kids. It is simply a crush..Nothing more or less. I dont even expect you to lower yourself and fuck a fat girl like me.

I use to have a crush on Ozzy, when I first met him.. and look at me now..I hate his guts.

So there is hope for you yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.