I Have A Confession To Make..

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the New Year approaching I feel I must cleanse myself of my sins, lies, and deception and come clean with my fellow Ug'ers..

I have a big... BIG confession to make about myself...

Confession is good for the soul..You all should try it.. :)

Originally posted by Kimmie
With the New Year approaching I feel I must cleanse myself of my sins, lies, and deception and come clean with my fellow Ug'ers..

Father Bill, along with everyone else, is ready to hear your confession and offer absolution.

Thanks Father Bill ( wasnt he the dude from SNL?) Its been 15 years since my last confession...

I must confess that I am not who or what I portray myself to be.

I am as fake as jls toupee..

Last edited:
1. But I don't have a toupee . . . .

2. I'm not who or what I portray myself to be either. I'm actually an overweight but nevertheless attractive single mother living in some northern suburb.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justlooking
1. But I don't have a toupee . . . .

2. I'm not who or what I portray myself to be either. I'm actually an overweight but nevertheless attractive single mother living in some northern suburb.

1. I was told you wear a toupee.. Damn slinky lied to me again..

2. Wanna swap recipes?

If you lied about falling for that john but only really thought he was kind of cute because he stood still for your Joe Gould Seagull impression and submissively agreed to pay your bills like a good little boy, you'll have to bend over and accept a good butt smacking. No. that's not it. You'll have to pay us to smack your butt.

Originally posted by Kimmie

Kimmie,

No need to confess. For your penence, just say three Hail Maries and three Our Fathers and promise to see me soon.

Dondee

Status
Not open for further replies.