I Have A Confession To Make..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I get to be the maid of honor? Sigh, you know what they say always a brides maid. You lucky thing, I think I read somewhere that his oral talents are hrd to be beat!

Last edited:
Re: Pay !

Originally posted by Shoreguy

I working on a new plan. I intend to continue to see women as lomg as they don't let me pay them. Wait a minute that won't work. You have to pay one way or another.
shoreguy i agree with that statement one way or another...

u rock..and dont stop posting

samantha u get to be maid of honor if i can be the flower girl i have been called a tulip once inawhile

Re: Pay !

Originally posted by Shoreguy

I working on a new plan. I intend to continue to see women as lomg as they don't let me pay them. Wait a minute that won't work. You have to pay one way or another.
Remember what the Fram guy said. "You can pay me now, or you can pay me later.

Re: Re: Pay !

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj

shoreguy i agree with that statement one way or another...

u rock..and dont stop posting

samantha u get to be maid of honor if i can be the flower girl i have been called a tulip once inawhile
I like tulips around my organ.

Dondee, Welcome to Silver!

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
K

I hope you are not just playing w/ Justlooking's fragile ego in order to troll. In addition to being brilliant,honest, and Msr Cunnilingus Non Pareil, he is also a very sensitive man.
If he were to discover that this was a ruse,it would probably cause him to see prostitutes for another 6 years.

P, why do you insist that I am trolling all the time? I am NOT a troll. When you see the name NY Vanessa, THEN you know I am trolling, otherwise I am just being me.

As for jl. You have seen the exchanges him and I have here on the board. It can only be compared to intense foreplay, and this revelation is the orgasm.

I feel you P.

Dont worry, I truly doubt jl would care if I have a crush on him or not. He is probably sitting at work right now with his arms thrown in the air screaming "Why ME?"

Status
Not open for further replies.