How Often Are You Swallowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Flounder

That's the girl from "Just Shoot Me" which stars David Spade.
yes...that is the girl.......doesnt have starlet looks...just a typical gal from jersey....I would like to have 3 hours with her......

Betty.......after reading your posts in this thread......I now have full intentions of contacting you soon and driving down to exit 7 or whereever I have to go.......I must see you.

cum over!

exit 8...just set the cruise control, relax and feel your cock twitch every time you think about my lips....everywhere!

(had to edit) lol
maybe you could bring....Kimmie !!!
mmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Ozzy
if phantom hasn't joined in on this discussion yet....

he must be dead from just listening to betty.
not "listening"...I still need to moan softly, to his ear, when doing some phonesex.
Reading, maybe....

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by Flounder

How about having 2 girls suck and swallow?
There was a cartoon in ?Hustler? many years ago which showed two girls giving an "unmanned" penis a BJ. fter several frames, it spurts, and the final frame is one of the girls crying and whining "She got more cum than I did".

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by slinkybender

There was a cartoon in ?Hustler? many years ago which showed two girls giving an "unmanned" penis a BJ. fter several frames, it spurts, and the final frame is one of the girls crying and whining "She got more cum than I did".
Now, Now girls, you have to share!

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by BigMadM

Betty.......after reading your posts in this thread......I now have full intentions of contacting you soon and driving down to exit 7 or whereever I have to go.......I must see you.
Cant wait to read this review
hp

Originally posted by betty_snj

I do that all the time when doing 3somes with my friend and a client.
She loves cum as much, and we have fun swapping it or even fighting for it...

Come over Hunk,
Bring your Chunk!
This is why I can't work with Betty. We would be fighting over the cum.

Two women fighting over getting their equal share of cum.. Poor guy..

.....but I am still sweet and innocent.

A special note to Kimmie and Betty,

How shall I begin??......I don't want to sound like the professor in this subject, and believe me, I'm sure that you two girls have a much larger data base from experience than I do......although, come to think of it,....that may debatable.

Kimmie asks......how many guys have been swallowed?
A good question, and apparently, not that many.

Betty suggests that a lot of guys have not been taken care of correctly in the oral department........and I have to agree to that.

But the bottom line of all of this is this:

Find out what your man (John) wants in advance of meeting him, and then decide if you will be comfortable in meeting his requirements.

Most of us will want to be swallowed, or at least "take my load in your mouth."

Not all of us have this need or fantasy.

Speaking for myself......I like it when a girl takes my load in her mouth.....she can later spit it out......no problem for me.
But I much prefer to deliver my load on her face......especially if she is in a submissive pose or position. I find this to be very erotic......I guess it's my domination role when a woman is relatively submissive.

Probably a lot of guys would not agree with this position........but It's different strokes for different folks.

Unfortunately for me, right now I don't have the funds to make my dreams come true......but this will change in the near future!

So my advice is......find out in advance what a guy wants to do........and do it with him if you are comfortable with it.

What do you have to loose.......except for some quick cash! And let all of us not be deceived.....$ are what this all about.

But that's OK, after all, this is merely a business transaction, but one that most of us enjoy.

l

No, Vanessa is" oh so hot and oh so sexy." she " is on this earth to please all men"

Kimmie is a good girl who just happens to love to suck cock..

I never have claimed, even as Kimmie, to not enjoy sucking on a cock. I just don't tell people that I am good at sucking on a cock.. because I am sure I could improve..

Kimmie:

Bigbucks posits that it is safer to swallow in his health questions thread. When you spit out the risk of getting semen in a little cut on your lips etc. increases. If it goes right down your throat its safer because the environment in your mouth and digestive tract is very unhospitable to HIV.

As for BBFS, I have found it to be available from approximately half of the providers that I have seen. The extra cost of BBFS offered to me has been anywhere from $0 to $200. Frankly I have been astounded by the ready availability of BBFS and even BB Greek. The fifty percent figure holds true pritty much across the board among the range of providers that I have seen. I don't venture above the $600 level (and this does not include street girls in which the percentage is much higher).

Kimmie:

Bigbucks posits that it is safer to swallow in his health questions thread. When you spit out the risk of getting semen in a little cut on your lips etc. increases. If it goes right down your throat its safer because the environment in your mouth and digestive tract is very unhospitable to HIV.

Thank you azzure. You have given me a good reason now to swallow instead of spit...

Who wants to be my first victim? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.