How Often Are You Swallowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this isn't another thread about how much you all love to be swallowed.

I want to know how often you actually get this service. How many CBJ do you get compared to BBBJ and BBBJTC?

I assume many of you hobby about 3- 4 times a month. How often do you get a girl who does a BBBJTC/BBBJTCNQNS?

While I am at it....

Would you see a provider who did not offer DFK, but did BBBJTC? I ask this because I see that being kissed is very important to many of you.

Originally posted by Kimmie
No, this isn't another thread about how much you all love to be swallowed.

I want to know how often you actually get this service. How many CBJ do you get compared to BBBJ and BBBJTC?

Never have been swallowed by a provider. And it's been about half CBJs and half BBBJs.

And Kimmie, I sent you an ****** through your site.

Rarely get CBJs. Almost always BBBJs. BBBJs are often not to completion at my instance. I'd say it's rare that the service provider indicates that she won't finish. If I do do it to completion, I'd say I get swallowed more often than not.

Almost never don't get DFK.

DFK is much more important to me than completion on a BJ. I would not repeat with a service provider who BBBJTCed but did not DFK.

I have been running about 40% CBJ and 60% BBBJ and of those BBBJ's, 2 were TC, 1 was NQNS (say about 35 sessions total). DFK does not matter to me, but DATY does, and if she'll let me do Asian to her, even better!

my track record pretty much ditto's JL's. DFK is more important than anything, even a bbbj, and tc is not at all that important... although it is nice when a girl stays with you until your done if you choose to finish that way. whether she swallows or spits is definitely a non issue with me since it doesn't add anything to my enjoyment at that point (after i'm done).

ladies take note: when a man is approaching orgasm, the worst thing you can do is to hop off too soon. whether it's during a bbbj, cbj, hj or fs, you should stay with him and continue stroking until he's completely finished....(ie... drained).

btw, speaking of great DFK'ers... i think kimmie ranks right up there with the best of them.

Thats the sick thing Jl, I wasn't grossed out!

Ozzy, cumming from you that has to be a compliment. Too bad you don't know first hand..

Tell them we did not do the nasty, or everyone will think you have turned to fat girls.

kimmie.....

you're not fat! and NO we didn't do the nasty...... but i did get something that most probably haven't gotten from you.

and my balls are intact and i lived to tell about it.

You editted your first post, so I editted mine, now you post this..

ay dios mios..

BTW, what is it that thing that most do not get from me?

P.S. You said I have a fat ass..

bbbjtc is all I require of any provider......dont care about what she does after Im dry.......
I will not see any girl anymore that does cjb....I ask upfront.....sometimes its hard not to sound vulgar over phone or e---mail....so I simply ask if its french without an interpretor....Most girls understand.....
Maybe one or 2 girls have gone all the way nqns....still didnt mean that much to me...as long as they finished.....

Not that anyone cares -- and I'm not arguing that I'm right and anybody else is wrong -- but I just can't ask prostitutes what they do or don't do prior to (or even during) a session. I just can't.

jl....wouldnt that lead to alot of dissapointment?
If you enjoy kissing......wouldnt it be a big let down if the girl says I dont kiss....isnt that almost like wasting money.......just my take on what you said.

Love to Be Swallowed

I love to be swallowed. If I see a provider, strickly for bbbj, I prefer that it TC. NQNS is always better when your paying.
So, what I do is when I want tcnqns I book with a provider that gives this service. What I have found now is, I only book with providers that offer bbbjtcnqns, whether I finish that way or not, knowing that I don't have to bargin for it.

My answer to Kimmie then, would have to be, presently, 100% of the time. I plan it that way.
Facials are nice though, :p

Betty.....mmmmmmmm.......just thinking of it......
......Whilom too.

rollin

In the recent 10 years, I've been with 3 girls who swallowed. Thats out of over 50 or more girls during that period of time (I estimate) which would be around 6%.

DFK seems to run around 50% or so. I norrmally do not schedule repeat visits with girls who don't kiss AT ALL, but I 'm cool if they just like to sort of keep it light. No kissing at all is just too impersonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.