How Often Are You Swallowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by justlooking
Not that anyone cares -- and I'm not arguing that I'm right and anybody else is wrong -- but I just can't ask prostitutes what they do or don't do prior to (or even during) a session. I just can't.
Jl that is a very smart thing. If a potential client contacts me and says do you do BBBJ or even uses the phrase speak french without an interpertor, I kindly tell him the conversation is OVER!

I do not answer anything that suggest that we will have sex when we meet.

Maybe this is a little off the subject, but I think that kissing is HUGE. I might sound a little bit like a girl here, but I love the foreplay. Hugging, DFK, groping, caressing. It just gets me off. Without it, I'd just stay home and bang my wife.

Originally posted by Kimmie

Jl that is a very smart thing. If a potential client contacts me and says do you do BBBJ or even uses the phrase speak french without an interpertor, I kindly tell him the conversation is OVER!

I do not answer anything that suggest that we will have sex when we meet.
Yep...have to agree with you kimmie...alot of girls wont discuss it...its sort of a feel you out on the phone conversation...if I cant get my questions asked...i dont pursue the girl.....If I feel an urgent need to see her...I might offer a reference...that always works...I just hate to do it.......but once a new girl finds out what a great guy I am...i never have a problem getting an answer to my questions.

Originally posted by Ozzy
and you're right...

i don't know first hand..... that was phantom you were kissing the other night.
Oh man!! Let me clear this up ASAP.

I did NOT kiss Phantom. I have never met Phantom. Ozzy was being sarcastic....as usual.

Yes, I admit it, I did shove my tongue down Ozzy's throat. So far that I felt his adams apple. But Ozzy, I thought that was our little secret!!

I feel so dirty..

i thought the lap dance you gave me was the secret.....

and how do you know for sure that it wasn't phantom (or even justlooking) that you kissed.... as you now know from that night... slinky is a devious sob.

and that was a secret that was too big to keep from the world. the only thing that could top that would be a review of brenda by the APM himself (and even she lip locked him once).

Oh god he mentioned the lap dance too!!!

You were on a very tall stool, making it diffucult for my ass to reach your crotch.

If you had been on a regular chair, forget it. I would have given you a woody that you would still have tonite.

Originally posted by Ozzy

ladies take note: when a man is approaching orgasm, the worst thing you can do is to hop off too soon. whether it's during a bbbj, cbj, hj or fs, you should stay with him and continue stroking until he's completely finished....(ie... drained).

Ozzy makes a very good point. Too frequently the initial spurt of ejaculation is perceived to be the end of the man's orgasm, and seen as an indication that the job is done. Such is not the case.

Perhaps Winston Churchill said it most eloquently,

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning”.

I tend to agree with Celtic Knight. My intro to "deep swallow" occured years ago at Tiffany's in the company of none other than the talented Tiffany herself. And she must have put out the word; for thereafter one or two other ladies there drained me in similar fashion. The AIDS crisis changed that. I haven't been swallowed in years, but that's OK with me, given the times in which we live.

No, this isn't another thread about how much you all love to be swallowed.

I want to know how often you actually get this service. How many CBJ do you get compared to BBBJ and BBBJTC?

I assume many of you hobby about 3- 4 times a month. How often do you get a girl who does a BBBJTC/BBBJTCNQNS?

While I am at it....

Would you see a provider who did not offer DFK, but did BBBJTC? I ask this because I see that being kissed is very important to many of you.
What is NQNS?

BigMadM

But the fact of the matter is, I'm not disappointed that often. I get the services I want in the overwhelming majority of my sessions.

Makes you wonder whether maybe guys might not be quite right when they insist that there's no value in paying higher fees than seem typical on these boards, or that the best way to find prostitutes is through internet boards.

LG, NQNS means No Quit, No Spit. In other words.... Gulp.

JL, how do you ensure that you are getting what you want?

If you did get a provider who pulled out a cover would you ask her to remove it, deal with it ,or end the session?

If she wants to put on a cover, I'm not going to stop her (and I'm certainly not going to walk out of the session). I'll just consider it a disappointing session. But it just doesn't happen to me that often.

I can think of only one time when I expressly tried to override a prostitute's stated limits. It was a session through an agency I'd used several times before. All the women I saw through the agency had kissed. I finally went into their highest price category, more than I'd ever spent for an hour or have ever spent since (I'm not even gonna tell you what it cost; it embarrasses even me). The woman (who evidently was very new to this stuff) and I had a very pleasant conversation -- we seemed to be clicking -- and I leaned forward to kiss her.

HER: You can't do that.

ME: What do you mean I can't do that?

HER: Nobody kisses. Everybody knows that.

ME: That's not true. In my experience, most people kiss.

HER: Really?

ME: Yeah. And frankly, for $X,XXX an hour, I expect it.

HER: Oh. OK. (Leans over. Grabs me. Commences very deep DFKing. Rest of session goes the way I like it.)

If you did get a provider who pulled out a cover would you ask her to remove it, deal with it ,or end the session?
while we're on this subject... there's also guys here who will go into a session (with a 200-300 girl) and when a girl slips on a cover for a cbj they will bitch and moan and threaten to slam them on the boards if it's not done BB. when all else fails they will come onto the board and claim they've been "ripped off" and stop just short of claiming they were robbed of their $ as if the girl were a common thief. which just goes to show that for every gentlemen (like JL) there's probably an ass wipe or two who don't understand that they're not purchasing a piece of meat or plastic fuck doll.

JL's experiences are also prime examples of what "high end" is all about and how we can never discuss it with most guys who will never understand paying more than $300 for a session. it's basically about getting as close as one can get to a guarantee in a business where there really are NO guarantees.

DFK is a must. No deal without. Just as a BBBJ is a must. TC is great and NQNS is the best. But - how often - you really have to search this out, or get comfortable with one particular provider to get what you want. 1 out of 10 on the first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.