How Often Are You Swallowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt want to bring this up but..

I once had a session where the gentlemen went to enter me minus a condom. I pushed him away and told him condoms are a MUST!

His response..

"For 250 bucks, you better not put a condom on me."

Needless to say the session ended. Not by his choice, but by mine.

What is the going rate for BBFS anyway?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by Kimmie
For X,XXX an hour she should have done your laundry and cooked a meal for you too.
That's exactly right, and that's the point. ( Well, maybe not totally that she should , but that there's a better chance that she will, and no matter how much guys protest to the contrary, that's one of the benefits in general of paying more. Just like more expensive restaurants: just paying more in no way gaurantees anything, but chances of getting good service at restaurants which are $150 per person are higher than restaurants which are $20 per person ).

Just curious, Kimmie

Kimmie:

Do you mean it literally when you say you "once" had a session with a guy who wanted to enter you without a condom? Only once? Ever? I ask because I have heard similar stories from other providers. While it hardly seems to be an everyday occurence, I'm just astonished by the notion that there are guys out there in this day and age who expect that kind of BB service.

Re: Didnt want to bring this up but..

What is the going rate for BBFS anyway?

judging from what's been discussed on the boards... i hear they give it away in certain parts of NJ and long island.

Originally posted by justlooking
[HER: Nobody kisses. Everybody knows that.

ME: That's not true. In my experience, most people kiss.

HER: Really?

ME: Yeah. And frankly, for $X,XXX an hour, I expect it.

HER: Oh. OK. (Leans over. Grabs me. Commences very deep DFKing. Rest of session goes the way I like it.) [/B]
I have on 3 separate occasions enjoyed the company of a women in this price range.(it will never occur again, Im getting cheap)
It disturbs me that jl actually has to question her about an act like kissing.
In this price range, something so common,like dfk,(obviously the girl agreed because she gave right in, just probably testing the water to see how much she might get away with),should not even be questioned and should not have been an issue.

it's human nature to try and get away with whatever you can. whether you're the consumer or the merchant... the price of the girl (regardless of how high) has no bearing on that.

if every girl here thought they could get the same $ out of their tricks for simply givng a HJ.... they would all do it in a second.

(anyone who says different is probably lying)

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by BigMadM
In this price range, something so common,like dfk,(obviously the girl agreed because she gave right in, just probably testing the water to see how much she might get away with),should not even be questioned and should not have been an issue.
Or maybe she was so new to the biz, the only frame of reference she had was Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

LW, By once I meant he is the only client who made a big fuss about it, and expected it for the price he was paying.

I have had less then a handful of clients insist on BBFS. I think most of the men I meet are smart men who know that having sex with a provider(or anyone these days) with no condom, is foolish.

Originally posted by pjorourke
Or maybe she was so new to the biz, the only frame of reference she had was Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
You guys will no doubt think I'm the biggest dupe of all time, but that was the impression I had when it happened.

Another question...

How is the risk less with bbbjtc/bbbjtcnqns and more with BBFS?
i can only go by what the medical profession (of which i'm not a member of) claims.... and that is that oral sex is less a risk than intercourse.

I have done lots of research on bbbj in the last few months.

Most research says that the risk is lower with oral sex, but there is still a risk.

However, if you ingest the semen of an HIV positive person, your risk increases. If you have a cut in your mouth, and the person whos semen you have taken in your mouth is HIV positive your chances are greater.

We are all playing a game of russian roulettte. Its a chance we all take and must live with.

I sometimes wonder if I am being a hyprocrite thinking a man who wants bbfs is a fool, when I might be the real fool.

Originally posted by pjorourke

I was always turned on by Julias roommate in the movie...the one that had her own TV sitcom.(cant remember her name)
Brunette with a body that made my mouth water.

Originally posted by Ozzy

ladies take note: when a man is approaching orgasm, the worst thing you can do is to hop off too soon. whether it's during a bbbj, cbj, hj or fs, you should stay with him and continue stroking until he's completely finished....(ie... drained).
mmmmmm the best part for me.
That's when I lock my lips tightly around his shaft, way bellow the head and I pressure my tongue and mouth muscles around it and I hold without moving till his last spasm.
Something about a man throbbing inside my mouth that makes me purr an lick it all up...like a cat.
Then, if he's not the very sensitive kind, I keep squeezing the head, til I can get and suck until the last drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.