How Often Are You Swallowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by justlooking
Someday Kimmie, Phantom, and I will have to have a contest about who has the worst physical self-image.
Jl, my favorite john ( see I said it) I will win for sure... Lets also have a contest to see who really is the ugliest.. I like taking home nice shiny trophies!

I really should remove this fun house mirror from my bedroom wall..

Originally posted by Kimmie
Yes, I admit it, I did shove my tongue down Ozzy's throat. So far that I felt his adams apple. But Ozzy, I thought that was our little secret!!
Let me get this straight. You stuck your tongue down Ozzy's throat.....for fun? You weren't compensated in any way? Not cash, not jewelry, not NOTHING? Is this what i'm to understand? Kimmie?

I FOR ONE WOULD NEVER WANT TO MAKE THE GIRL FEEL SHE HAD TO LET ME POP IN HER MOUTH IN ORDER TO MAKE A REPUTATION. I MUCH PREFER IF WE ESTABLISH A MUTUAL PREFERENCE. THIS IS WHY I WON'T SEE AGENCY GIRLS, I ALWAYS HAVE IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP THEIR JOB OR IF THEY ARE BEING FORCED INTO PERFORMING ACTS THEY DON'T FAVOR.

Originally posted by betty_snj
I never ever in my life met a guy who doesn't WANT to be swallowed.
It's one of 5 top fantasies for a guy, specially the younger ones.

I'm a younger one, and i prefer giving a facial to getting it swallowed. For me, nothing beats the sight of a woman with..........well, you know.

Originally posted by Stecchino

Let me get this straight. You stuck your tongue down Ozzy's throat.....for fun? You weren't compensated in any way? Not cash, not jewelry, not NOTHING? Is this what i'm to understand? Kimmie?
There are some men in this world who actually dont have to pay for a womans attention.

I guess that would be hard for you to comprehend.

Lighten up, Kimmie. I was expecting an "they must've put something in my drink" type reply, like you usually do, but instead you got all defensive. Maybe you had a rough day. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

(i'm diggin this "nice guy" stuff) :)

Originally posted by Stecchino
I never ever in my life met a guy who doesn't WANT to be swallowed.
It's one of 5 top fantasies for a guy, specially the younger ones.

I'm a younger one, and i prefer giving a facial to getting it swallowed. For me, nothing beats the sight of a woman with..........well, you know.

facial is a close match these days, with all these bukkakes sites around :)

actually i think it was the heat that got to kimmie. it was a hot dark basement packed with booty, warm beers and no A/C. i think she was just looking for some oxygen.

facial is a close match these days, with all these bukkakes sites around :)
I agree with whomever it was that said he enjoyed giving a girl a facial for the domination factor. Well, I agree up to a point -- I like having the option.

8 times out of ten though, I'd prefer to be swallowed. And unlike some other posts, having it spit out after does bug me. I'd rather have skipped finishing up that way at all in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.