How do you guys stop?

Yea, sure lol
The town recycling truck has to make a special pick up at my house weekly for all the cardboard Amazon boxes that I come home too
Sounds like you need to decrease your credit card limit. I hope you didn’t link Amazon to your bank account. Now if you had 2 or 3 SB you would spend way more.

I

The fastest way to go broke and blow half your net worth is divorce. If you never married at all you would have 3or more GF and blow even more of your money on younger girls as you age. I owe you a fresh cup.
I got divorced and now have more money than I ever had. Modern women are only good for kids.
I don’t know one couple under 45 whos marriage has lasted 10 years and I know zero couples over 45 that are ‘happily’ married.

And @nate1 nails my point in his response, do you have expensive is to maintain the lifestyle of a suburban housewife, shit lmfao.
harddd passs been there done that

I got divorced and now have more money than I ever had. Modern women are only good for kids.
I don’t know one couple under 45 whos marriage has lasted 10 years and I know zero couples over 45 that are ‘happily’ married.

And @nate1 nails my point in his response, do you have expensive is to maintain the lifestyle of a suburban housewife, shit lmfao.
harddd passs been there done that
How does one define “happily married”?

The last few times I had the urge to monger, I bought myself something that I’ve been wanting but had held off on. I guess you can say I changed the priority of my wants for that moment and then spent the money I was going to use to monger. So far, feeling better.
The trend today is experience over things. I’m confused.

Took me a while to find this.

I think is up to each of us to stop or continue. When there is a will, there is a way.

You only have a few moments to enjoy outside of all the things you are responsible for. Make those moments count.

It could be a new personal best at the gym. It can also be the experience of being balls deep inside a sexy woman you've never met before.

I like the idea of rubbing one out and saving any funds that were not spent. Maybe I can finally get that one toy I wanted for years by taking this approach.

I would leave this anytime but everytime I see a new sexy piece of ass, the urge comes back again.

I honestly would like to stop, but I find that I use this hobby as a way of coping with or destressing, almost like a drug, it keeps me sane and down to earth until the next urge or the next destressing session(the destressing session seems to be occurring more frequently).
On one hand I fear that stopping might make me indulge in other vices that might be worse or less favorable, on the other hand I fear that if I continue I might fuck my self up and I might not be able to emotionally connect or commit…..
I can only say the toy doesn’t cut it and it might not cut it for you, but I wish you the best of luck.

I honestly would like to stop, but I find that I use this hobby as a way of coping with or destressing, almost like a drug, it keeps me sane and down to earth until the next urge or the next destressing session(the destressing session seems to be occurring more frequently).
On one hand I fear that stopping might make me indulge in other vices that might be worse or less favorable, on the other hand I fear that if I continue I might fuck my self up and I might not be able to emotionally connect or commit…..
I can only say the toy doesn’t cut it and it might not cut it for you, but I wish you the best of luck.
You’re okay. In fact you are a whole lot better than you think yourself to be.

Think about how much awareness you are displaying of your psyche.

You know exactly why you do it. You know exactly all the dangers, and you are navigating yourself well, using bits of safe ground to avoid land mines.

If you are using AMPS as therapy to avoid a more dangerous addiction, while being cautious knowing that AMPS are an addiction, it is only a matter of time until you find yourself in a more desirable place.

There is nothing more powerful than questioning your addictions and being aware.

You are not enmeshed in a blind addiction.

But, it is a start, a good first step to break the cycle.

In fact, more than a good first step; a powerful halt in a downward spiral.

It cannot be underestimated, and must be reverently applauded.
That’s exactly it… when I get the urge, I sometimes will focus exclusively on setting up the meeting to monger at the expense of anything else I have to do that day. If I can successfully break out of that focus, it’s enough to keep me from going that day.

Don’t get me wrong - I enjoy mongering, but sometimes I find that I just do it to avoid other things - a form of procrastination.

That’s exactly it… when I get the urge, I sometimes will focus exclusively on setting up the meeting to monger at the expense of anything else I have to do that day. If I can successfully break out of that focus, it’s enough to keep me from going that day.

Don’t get me wrong - I enjoy mongering, but sometimes I find that I just do it to avoid other things - a form of procrastination.
And behind it all is just you being very aware of your tendencies and your honesty to yourself.

Sure, you will continue to monger, because it is a very pleasurable experience, but you are not drowning in a whirlpool.

Not divorced and no order of protection. Thanks

In my situation, so many trials in a marriage, raising children, finances, sickness, in-laws, influx from society, competition, disagreements. so much responsibility. Family life is a microcosm of the world.

The love is still there. Mostly positive things occurred in the marriage. But, for some stupid reason, the negative events remain highlighted.

The marriage can lose spontaneity and adventure. The focus seems to be on safety and preservation. She becomes your reliable business partner. No longer the sexy thang you married.

In some ways you love and care too much. So many worries and concerns to make sure every member of the family is safe and nurtured.

A prostitute is a carefree and easy encounter, not to mention, VARIETY. And, if she gets pissy, you don’t have to feel guilty and makeup. You just don’t return and move on.

In marriage, being the oldest male figure in the family, you like to always be strong in appearance. But, the downside of that is that you lose a place in your home to be vulnerable. You can be vulnerable with the paid help.

But, I have seen many guys, much wiser than myself, who made the marriage much smoother. Trying too hard always kills the fun.

Not to long ago I didn’t think I would be able to. I probably even said the same thing in this thread a while ago.

However, it is starting to become a little bit easier to just walk away. Closing in on 50, lack of good providers locally and the price up charge for basic things has all factored in to making it easier.

not wanting to go into the Commack roulette Latina group or pay deposits it leaves the landscape mostly barren out here. So when the urge strikes or the feeling to de stress like noted above hits, it makes it a little easier to push through.

At this point it’s all mind over urge. “If SB can walk away from it, so can I!” I keep repeating to myself. Lol

let’s see how long this lasts but I’m really giving it a shot to walk away, reclaim some of my money (lol) and not look back.

**sounds of broken glass from Stone cold Steve Austin intro in wwf** Sophia Belle making a comeback!!!

I don't know what it is about SWs but the process of meeting them gets me going sometimes. I'm at a particular difficult time where the itch is too strong to resist.

I'm doing anything i can to sabotage the chance to meet any of the kind (or not so kind) souls that provide an oulet for the monger. From low balling, to inquiring about things they refuse to do, I use any excuse I can to prevent access to my happy place.

MPs have been easy to avoid due to current events, & past terrible experiences I don't want to revisit. When all else fails, I roll around the streets that were the source of great memories as well as the lowest moments in my journey.

With the will to compartmentalize varios parts of my life, its fucking crazy to think that an SO that loves to make my dick hard & drain my balls, is not enought to keep me grounded.

I could see a more attractive provider and someohow justify the detour from a satisfying partner, but when I am itching to meet gremlings that will drain me in a mechanical fasion, I understand that I will never truly be a one-woman man.

Stay strong brothers, you are not alone.