Hooking up with the cleaning lady...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Mission accomplished.

Funny thing is, I was off yesterday. And I didn't remember if she came on Wednesday or Thursday. I went on a 3rd date with this girl the night before. No sex. 3rd date girl lives on City Island, so I dropped her off and then drove down Farrington to see if I could quell my horney state. While there were girls on Farrington, I just decided to go home. Went to bed with a "loaded gun".

So I woke up yesterday at 8 am. And I am hard as a rock. I started thinking about the cleaning lady. I was "sort of" sure she was coming that day. Usually gets there at 8:30. I said, I should just stay in bed and have her walk in on me. (She has the key. After 3 years, I trust her.) And then my mind starts going. Thinking about her huge tits and big Salvadoran ass. Again, not a looker, but one of those thick, fuck me bodies. I wind up taking care of myself and then go into the shower.

As I was getting dressed, in walks the cleaning lady. We BS a bit. I ask her to help me straighten out, get rid of clothes in this dresser I have. We are hanging out for about 45 minutes.

Anyway, the cleaning lady moved the dogs' leashes. Now this is a real sad trick to play on my dogs if you aren't going to take them out for a walk. So I put their leashes on and get ready to walk them. The cleaning lady is in full cleaning the bathroom mode and she is wearing these latex gloves. I comment how they were sexy and pat her on her ass as me and the dogs get ready to walk out. She says, "Bye papasito..." and I go to give her a peck on the cheek and she sort of kisses my neck. And then it winds up in a full blown make out session. She then proceeds to blow me --- pretty good I might add --- and is grabbing my scrotum with the latex gloves on. It was really hot.

We eventually wound up on my bed. My dogs are going CRAZY because they have their leashes on. I lasted about 2 minutes. And I had jerked off about 2 hours previously. Anyway, yeah, it was really awkward afterwards.

I left, took the dogs to the Cross Island / Little Neck Bay Park. (Got a cute co-ed's number there while I was on the phone with bnyon, I might add.) I got back and I see she drank three Coors Lights after I had left . LOL

Anyway, mission accomplished. Any one have a recommendation for another cleaning lady if this gets strange?

Last edited:
I was inspired by the title of this thread

The lady who usually cooks for me went to China for a few months. It's really a bummer not having someone come over and cook great meals for me. So during a recent visit to the Chinese grocery store, I vowed to find a temporary replacement.

I knew exactly what I was looking for, found an appropriate woman, and started a conversation about Chinese food. She was working, so I cut the conversation short, gave her my hobby phone # and told her to call me ASAP.

She called the next day and I told her the drill: clean my apartment, cook dinner, wash the dishes, then she had to perform. I named the hours, the fee (more than the grocery store but less than to hobby outside), and we set a date. It all went well, so she came back for a second day of work today. My kitchen is fucking clean like it's never been before. I think she's hooked. And I didn't feel a need to go to an AMP all week. Seems like win-win for now. When the original lady returns I'll ask for a two-fer. She'll be upset that I found a replacement but I'm pretty sure I can keep it all good.

I'll report back later.

I invite you all to improve upon what I've done and report back.

The lady who usually cooks for me went to China for a few months. It's really a bummer not having someone come over and cook great meals for me. So during a recent visit to the Chinese grocery store, I vowed to find a temporary replacement.

I knew exactly what I was looking for, found an appropriate woman, and started a conversation about Chinese food. She was working, so I cut the conversation short, gave her my hobby phone # and told her to call me ASAP.

She called the next day and I told her the drill: clean my apartment, cook dinner, wash the dishes, then she had to perform. I named the hours, the fee (more than the grocery store but less than to hobby outside), and we set a date. It all went well, so she came back for a second day of work today. My kitchen is fucking clean like it's never been before. I think she's hooked. And I didn't feel a need to go to an AMP all week. Seems like win-win for now. When the original lady returns I'll ask for a two-fer. She'll be upset that I found a replacement but I'm pretty sure I can keep it all good.

I'll report back later.

You sir, are a genius! My hat is off to you and I think Genius should relinqish his board name to you!

I'll report back later.

Very cool! You are definitely one of the guys on this board I learn a lot from.

Pray tell, how does this work in practice? Did you proposition a cashier at a Korean grocery store?

The guy's name is mr. taiwan., so he's got to be Asian and therefore, an Asian woman is more comfortable to do the cleaning and so forth than if I would have done it. By the way, I am a 50+ yr old gweilo.

Great story mr.taiwan i wish i had the balls to meet a gal at a supermarket and after a phone conversation get her to have sex for money in addition to cook and clean for me. I dont think I could pull that off.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Great story mr.taiwan i wish i had the balls to meet a gal at a supermarket and after a phone conversation get her to have sex for money in addition to cook and clean for me. I dont think I could pull that off.
I was at Stop & Shop an hour ago. I was sizing up this somewhat attractive early 30s woman behind me on the line. I saw "white", so I figured I wouldn't bite.

Well, as it turns out, I left my coldcuts at the cashier. Said "white woman" runs up behind me saying, "Sir, sir". I don't turn around. Finally, she catches me and says, "Sir, you forgot this..."

I didn't miss a beat. I had been rehearshing this line for months, maybe even a year, for such a situation. I said, "Thank you. I forgot something else as well..."

She looked and said, "Oh, there wasn't anything else that I saw..."

I then quickly states, while touching her arm, "No...I forgot to ask you for your phone number..."

We laughed. She kind of blushed. And , like a duesche, I just walked off.

> May I inquire what such a session costs? and how long it lasts?

$100, 5-6 hours total.

> Pray tell, how does this work in practice? Did you proposition a cashier at a Korean grocery store?

Chinese grocery store, a lady demoing product. The cashiers are mostly young and from Fujian - I have no interest. I go for the more educated MILFs.

Suggestions / Comments:

Keep things simple.

I'm Caucasian and speak Mandarin.

Target is a MILF. Find out up-front if she's living here alone. That's the most important info. Any Chinese MILF living alone here is curious because no doubt one of her Chinese MILF friends has already been shagged by a foreigner and spilled the beans.

With Chinese women, it's often easier for them to have sex with you than for them to talk about having sex. So if you give a vague hint and you aren't shut down right away, you basically just got a yes.

For any MILF that's here alone, there's a good chance you could be man #2 in her life. Thus you can use her curiosity and your stimulation skills + patience to make her ask you. I can still hear in my head the first woman I did this to, her shy voice telling me: gei wo = 给我 = give it to me. If she asks you, there can never be any future misunderstandings. You can probably lower the price to zero at that point too, but that's not my style.

I had already done something similar in China so I had the general concept.

The worst thing that can happen is she just says no. She'll nonetheless smile and appreciate the attention. Take that to the bank - you can have new confidence yourself. Now go out there and try and report back.

I like MrT's approach. I suspect the Hmart and the big Chinese market on Northern will have a sudden spike in male non-native shoppers. My cleaning lady is a stocky 60 yo Dominican who squeezed out a litter. No way I could "bust a move" and ever look at myself in the mirror again. The before her was a haggardly Polish broad who prolly was from a lineage of cafeteria workers.

This is the perfect arranegment for any single guy. You are going to pay a cleaning lady close to that for that much time anyway. That is perfect! My question though .... does she do the cleaning before or after? If you tire her out her cleaning may not be so good. On the other hand if you get serviced after the cleaning and cooking maybe she is too tired to perform.