Hooking up with the cleaning lady...

No matter how long I live on this planet, human beings continue to puzzle me.
It is not very hard to understand. You are seeing things through Western eyes.

Women over 35 years old, that are uneducated and not attractive (in Chinese eyes) have minimal value. Some of these women have perceive themselves this way and combine that with a culture where the women are trained to please guys, it not hard to see the root behind Mr. Taiwan's strategy.

I have employed this strategy on a more limited basis in legit massage places where there is very little sexual interplay. I just ask the women straight out, that I am not getting it at home (wife busy with kids and job) could they help and some do. But it is a certain type of woman. The downside to this strategy is that even though some are compliant, some are not very good at sex and just lie there or minimal action. (but can be taught).

I strongly doubt this would work on the young hotties walking down Main Street.

I agree. But in China you can have as many 18+ year old women as you want.
In China, as a gweilo, you do not have to look for pay for play. They find you. All you have to do is just walk down a busy street. And as a gweilo, you stand out blocks away.

I have had women see my SO and still proposition me or when she turns for a few minutes. I could not even imagine how easy it would be to go to a night club especially in you know the tongue.

But I could never get use to their bathrooms. LOL