Hooking up with the cleaning lady...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I searched this forum because I completely thought someone started this thread already, but I couldn't locate it. LOL, as a moderator, I shouldn't be bumping threads.

Anyway, I decided to treat myself to hiring a girl to come and clean my house every week or two. After the construction, there was absolutely NO WAY I could have done that clean-up myself.

I was recommended this Salvadoran girl by the people upstairs. I was curious, so I asked if she was "hot". The woman said "no". Well, I met her the other day and, where she isn't a KNOCKOUT, she's a sexy thick girl.

She is about 5'4" tall, maybe 145 lbs. Decent face, long black hair. But, get this, she cleans the place in skimpy shorts that show ass check and a tight tank top! Damn, she's a sexy fat girl.

Who knows if I am going to bang her, but if the opportunity knocks, I'm buying.

Gavy

The problem is that if you start banging her you lose a housecleaner, if she's any good. She's not going to do both.

A hot provider leans up to a guy and whispers, "For $500 I'll do anything you can name in three words." He puts his lips to her ear and whispers back, "paint my house."

I searched this forum because I completely thought someone started this thread already, but I couldn't locate it. LOL, as a moderator, I shouldn't be bumping threads.

Anyway, I decided to treat myself to hiring a girl to come and clean my house every week or two. After the construction, there was absolutely NO WAY I could have done that clean-up myself.

I was recommended this Salvadoran girl by the people upstairs. I was curious, so I asked if she was "hot". The woman said "no". Well, I met her the other day and, where she isn't a KNOCKOUT, she's a sexy thick girl.

She is about 5'4" tall, maybe 145 lbs. Decent face, long black hair. But, get this, she cleans the place in skimpy shorts that show ass check and a tight tank top! Damn, she's a sexy fat girl.

Who knows if I am going to bang her, but if the opportunity knocks, I'm buying.

Gavy
That made a good seinfeld episode. He was banging the cleaning lady, did not clean a thing and he had to keep paying her. My cleaning lady is so, so hot. I can't stop looking. But, never, could I even hint that I would love to do her. She looks like a model. My wife just laughs if I am still home and she shows up because how hot she is. Gavy, go for it. You can always get another cleaning lady if she leaves.

Last edited:
Thanks, Eros. That's it! Any other input or that as a one time deal?

I won't fuck my regular cleaning lady (too close to home) and I haven't seen the sister since. Perhaps she'll come back in the winter - that seems to be the time the regular cleaning lady takes vacation and the sister subs.

my cleaning lady is (or was 7 years ago) very fuckable but she reports to my wife, I am sure any overture will be reported! Plus, she made it clear she is very religious & devoted to her husband -so I think would be like playing with fire!

My current cleaning lady is a late 30's MILF who is a real knock out and is married to a dirt bag. Heres the kicker, we got her through a friends wife. She also does several doctor's and attorney's houses. My buddy tells me he is getting blown from her when ever he wants for $50. bucks. He said that in talking to her in a casual conversation, she said she could use extra money and asked if he had any ideas on how she could make it. He said SEX, she said ok but would only do BJ for 50. I think she's been down this road before. I told him this is to close to home for me.

Last edited:
When curiosity gets the best of me and I ask some of the Brazilian/Spanish chicks what they do when they arent (high mileage) strippers, I usually get one response: House Cleaning. Sometimes, they even give me a business card.

Seinfeld, yeah!

Lightweight beat me to the Seinfeld reference but I had to l laugh again when I recalled Jerry's line to the housekeeper as her cleaning more or less stopped: "What did I just pay for?" (or words to that effect)

Larry David must have a thing for this. There was also the episode in which George has sex with the cleaning lady at work, and when found out and confronted by his boss replied, "Was that wrong?"

From an old post...
I keep telling the wife, but she likes her. Before her I had the hottest Polish gal cleaning my house. She was 24 with a smoking body. I leave for work after everyone leaves the house. So I would make sure I had some time to chat with her when she arrived. She always wore these tight sweatpants, had the cutest ass.

Way too close to home for me. Here's the funniest part. She also worked for one of my wife's friends. So one day my wife tells me that Lisa (not her real name) complained to her that her friend's husband was coming on very strong to her. She was very uncomfortable and wanted to quit working there. A man has got to know his limitations.

She finally left for a modeling career in NYC. Got a contract with a well know modeling agency. Oh, the dreams!!!!

An old memory: Way back when I was in the service, I lived in Bachelor Officers' Quarters. I don't even remember how I met this girl, but she turned out to be one of the cleaning ladies. She was a wet dream come to life --- big boobs, great figure, really cute. I remember two amazing things about her. First, she would pass out just about every time she came, and I'd have to just about slap her to wake her up. Second, she had some kind of surgery while I was seeing her, gall bladder, I think. It was just too uncomfortable for her to have sex the usual way, so she just turned her back to me one night and put me in the back door. I probably should have married her....

That made a good seinfeld episode. He was banging the cleaning lady, did not clean a thing and he had to keep paying her. My cleaning lady is so, so hot. I can't stop looking. But, never, could I even hint that I would love to do her. She looks like a model. My wife just laughs if I am still home and she shows up because how hot she is. Gavy, go for it. You can always get another cleaning lady if she leaves.
Hmmm. LW & Ciscook, your cleaning ladies sounds like the type that I am looking for to clean at my office!

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Wouldn't you know, justlooking, she organizied my kitchen cabinets, my kitchen drawers, my linen closet. Amazing. But those tight tube tops...mmmm...

Gavy

Wouldn't you know, justlooking, she organizied my kitchen cabinets, my kitchen drawers, my linen closet. Amazing. But those tight tube tops...mmmm...

Gavy
Oh, no. She thinks it's her job to CLEAN?? Ahhh, shit.

Too bad she isnt like the housecleaner one of my friends had. On her 3rd visit she was trying to borrow money from him...