Hooking up with the cleaning lady...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Well, I love the job the cleaning lady does, ut I can't find anything! I wait until she comes back the next week with a list of two or three things that she "misplaced". Then, of course, she shows me the logical location...one that I woldn't ever think of.

So, I definitely want to have sex with her. I've gone about a month without getting laid and her coming over in skimpy clothes really gets me excited as I leave for work on Friday morning.

Anyway...
Gavy

Funny, I was just thinking about this thread. It is with deep regret that I report my parent's cute little Mexicana cleaning lady is MIA. I'm not sure what happened, she and the lady she worked for just up and disappeared. So, unless I run into her at a ficha, I guess I won't be hooking up with her any time soon :(

But, looking on the bright side, I don't have to rush over my parents house every Wednesday trying to catch a rap with her without getting cockblocked by my mom, all the while trying to make it look like I'm really there to visit my mom. [sfsf]

Last edited:
It's always been a dream of mine, doing the cleaning lady. But it's just too risky, if i lived alone it would be great, but not with the wifey in the picture.

So i'll continue the dream, keep posting stories.

I felt like I was being punked today. As I stop home this afternoon, I have 2 cleaning ladies both bending over with their thongs sticking out. They are so hot. I could not take my eyes off of them til they noticed me looking.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
My cleanig lady was here yesterday. I was just getting out of the shower and she was already there, cleaning the place. And she is wearing these tight white shirts. Man, not the hottest chick in the world, but definitely do-able and there is just some strange fantasy about banging the cleaning lady that is really hot.

Gavy

A friend worked in a hotel and the maids were constantly encountering guys who were "asleep" naked on the bed, and didn't hear the maid knock on the door or walk in.