Hooking Up At The Mall

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
ive been MIA due to personal reasons, including having a child. best thing about having a kid is bringing him to the mall - amazing how many milfs, teens etc. come up to you to tell you how cute the baby is. try to go out without my wife as much as possible - slip the ring finger off and snag a number whenever I can.
Congrats on the kid and looking forward to more stories!

For you Jersey guys, Short Hills Mall and Freehold Mall are good for MILF types and Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth is good for black/hispanic.

I am trying to find a good mall for Brazilians.

Yeah I concur HB Jersey Gardens is off the fucking hook for latinas. I literally get a headache every time I go there from watching the girls walk back and forth. Now if I can ever manage to go there solo.......

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I've been trying to follow up on a promising lead from the middle of October. I chatted up a talk with this cute black girl at the Gap. A little "sporty" and definitely young (some piercings, some tattoos), she was very flirtatious with me the first time we met. She is still at the university and ust turned 21 years old.

Well, I went back to the Gap twice since I first met her and she wasn't there. :( Yesterday, I attended a Bar Mitzvah and was on my way home. I was dressed and looked pretty decent. I didn't want to waste wearing the suit. But the "scene" that I used to hang out in (Roosevelt Avenue) would be dead for another 7 hours! I was on the phone with bunyon and, EUREKA!, he suggested going to see my little target.

I walked in, she was a the cash register. Instead of fiddling around and looking at clothes, I walked up to her when she was free. We chatted. She remembered who I was. I was surprised that she was prettier than I remembered. I asked her for her phone number right off the bat and she wrote it down and gave it to me. I actually didn't have to run any game at all. She was ready. I mentioned this to bunyon, I think I might have stayed 2 minutes too long. I ran out of things to say and started saying, "Wow, this is really wonderful I got your number..." One of the rules in this game is to not sound "desperate". I broke that rule, but I immediately realized it and left on a positive note.

So, the moral of this story is NOT that I got her number. It is to show that the mall is a place where opportunities abound. Lord Soth, The Mechanic, Lorenzo and others have some good solid stories. Honestly, I kind of hope this thread gets the "hook up juices" flowing...especially with prime mall shopping time approaching!

Gavy
Wow, this girl is still around as we speak. I forgot I posted about her. Cutie...but

OK, so the mall is really smoking with woman right now... I have meet 2 woman the other day at the mall. Funny, but these are 2 older woman that I met. I am working on seeing them. Not able to yet. Right now, the emailing and phone and texting, setting it up.

Shit. Make that one girl. Just got an email back from one, the hotter one that she will not meet me out because of my situation. Being married and all. I won't give up though. It is the challenge sometimes.

You amaze me with how you find the time for your trysts and I really mean it. I'm married too and I get exhausted just putting in half the effort you do. We've got to talk sometime bro ;)

You amaze me with how you find the time for your trysts and I really mean it. I'm married too and I get exhausted just putting in half the effort you do. We've got to talk sometime bro ;)
Any time. We can talk. See, the thing is, I really don't get out too often at night. Maybe 1 time every 2 months. When I do, shit, I go nuts. I start late morning and I get home really late. I try to see as many woman as possible because I don't get out much at night. Of coarse, with the , wife, I am out once a week. But the good thing for me, is that I have a lot of time in the mornings and afternoons. So, the time that I have, makes it easier than most.

Also, I go through stages, like most. Sometimes, I do not want to put in the work. But, with the economy and me being hornier than ever, I put in the work. It is like a second job. LOL, but in the end, right now it is worth it, because all the work I have put in, is coming through.

Took out a girl last night that I hooked up with at Roosevelt field mall about a month ago. The guys working at the little Men's Warehouse all ran out to watch me kick game because she was dressed to the hilt. You know the type of girl who's already dressed like the she's about to go to a club. Very hot Colombian piece who was shocked by my aggression in coming up to her. A little older than me and milfy but still a head turner.

Admitted to me last night that she rarely gets guys hollering at her like that in the daytime.

I might be taking her to DR with me in March if she plays her cards right.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an aside I went to Smithhaven Mall on Friday because I was in the area and needed something. NOTHING. First time I was ever there, but maybe I picked a bad time. It was around 5, and it all little 13 year old white teeny boppers. I didn't even see one woman who was worthy.

Too late, too early?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I might be taking her to DR with me in March if she plays her cards right.
That would be like taking sand to the beach. Judging by the pictures Jimbo44 always sends me when he gets back from the DR you can do a lot better.

Her friends are a little on the chubby side.
I think she is at least a semi pro. Judging by the poses in that second link, I'd say she knows her way around Craigs List.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be like taking sand to the beach. Judging by the pictures Jimbo44 always sends me when he gets back from the DR you can do a lot better.
DR is not really that much of a trip for me anymore. I go 2 sometimes 3 times a year. I'm Dominican, and I've already done it all. At this point in my life I'm not all about fucking new women every chance I get. Taking a girl to DR for a few days is actually nice and a good time. But everyone is different.

I think she is at least a semi pro. Judging by the poses in that second link, I'd say she knows her way around Craigs List.
Don't be so cynical bro. Those whorish poses are par for the course on myspace.

I couldnt agree more. Use protection with this one and treat her like a whore. I am sure down the road you would find a lot more about her that you didnt know.... She screams fuck me (if you like them on the heavy side) and run...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Don't be so cynical bro. Those whorish poses are par for the course on myspace.
Okay, but what about the title on the last shot, the one with her two chubby friends?
It seems that photo was taken for a reason, to advertise something.

BTW, good call on having gavy edit out those links. If she really is a civillian then it is not right to put her pics on a whoreboard.

Also, I didn't think she looked MILFy. Her face was young looking, I would have guessed young twenties. When I think MILf I think mid thirties at least. She seemed a typical Dominican, a little heavy in the hips and wears her clothes two sizes too small to show off the extra weight.

I'm sure hitting that shit doggie and smacking that fat ass will be fun.

As an aside I went to Smithhaven Mall on Friday because I was in the area and needed something. NOTHING. First time I was ever there, but maybe I picked a bad time. It was around 5, and it all little 13 year old white teeny boppers. I didn't even see one woman who was worthy.

Too late, too early?
Maybe just unlucky because I have been there several times lately and there are so , so many hot woman there. If you are in that area again, stop by.