Hooking Up At The Mall

Okay, but what about the title on the last shot, the one with her two chubby friends?
It seems that photo was taken for a reason, to advertise something.
It's a club pic takin by a club photographer. I don't know if you guys still go clubbin but all the major clubs have those. That's how they advertise. Some geek with a camera takes a picture of you and your friends, and then hands you a card with a web address. You go there the next day and your pics are there.

alltheparties.com is one example. there are countless others.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad L.O., I secretly suspect any hot chick I meet of being a provider until proven otherwise. I guess I've become a jaded fuck after years of mongering :(

Don't feel bad L.O., I secretly suspect any hot chick I meet of being a provider until proven otherwise. I guess I've become a jaded fuck after years of mongering :(
And while I dont suspect them of being whores, I always treat women as if they were working girl whores, well until they prove they deserve to be treated better... lol

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Two numbers in less than two hours today...

Two black girls. One at Sunglass Hut and the other at Toys R Us. And I wasn't really in "hook up" mode today. I love Christmastime at the mall...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Two black girls. One at Sunglass Hut and the other at Toys R Us. And I wasn't really in "hook up" mode today. I love Christmastime at the mall...
Were they working at those places or did you pick them up as shoppers?

Just an observation, not to take this thread off topic.........
I've noticed that black woman seem to care less about hair and are easier for folically challenged white guys to hook up with. I've noticed in the NP4P arena that a black woman is more willing to look at my face and other features where as most white woman will look at my baldness first and immediately dismiss me.
I'm glad I'm married and got married when I had a full head of hair because most woman are really stuck up on baldness.

Roosevelt Field Mall - Obey Your Body

There's this pretty hot Israeli chick working at one of those booths on the 2nd level. Heather from Tel Aviv...long straight black hair, blue eyes, slim, nice rack...gave the hard sell on a bunch of nail and salt products. she wouldn't let go of me, kept rubbing lotions and salt on my hands and arms. I told her if she kept rubbing me like that we'd have to get a room. she suggested the garden city hotel...I'm pretty sure she was joking....but I'm sure one of you are persistent enough and buy enough crap you could get her number. I spent 150 bucks and if I didn't have my wedding ring on I might have had the nerve to ask myself.....I can still smell all the lotions and salt on me...i might have to rub one out

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Were they working at those places or did you pick them up as shoppers?

Just an observation, not to take this thread off topic.........
I've noticed that black woman seem to care less about hair and are easier for folically challenged white guys to hook up with. I've noticed in the NP4P arena that a black woman is more willing to look at my face and other features where as most white woman will look at my baldness first and immediately dismiss me.
I'm glad I'm married and got married when I had a full head of hair because most woman are really stuck up on baldness.
I think shaving my head broadened my horizons and opened me up to a whole group of women that love sexy bald men. Sure, you got some haters, but hair is way over rated. Chicks dig bald guys.

Oh, and one was a shopper and the other was a worker...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Toys R Us girl sent me a text last night around 10 PM. SLender Jamaican girl. 25 years old. Lives in my hometown...wow, blacks in Wantagh. What is this world comig to? (LOL).

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
There's this pretty hot Israeli chick working at one of those booths on the 2nd level. Heather from Tel Aviv...long straight black hair, blue eyes, slim, nice rack...gave the hard sell on a bunch of nail and salt products. she wouldn't let go of me, kept rubbing lotions and salt on my hands and arms. I told her if she kept rubbing me like that we'd have to get a room. she suggested the garden city hotel...I'm pretty sure she was joking....but I'm sure one of you are persistent enough and buy enough crap you could get her number. I spent 150 bucks and if I didn't have my wedding ring on I might have had the nerve to ask myself.....I can still smell all the lotions and salt on me...i might have to rub one out
Holy Shit!!! THE ABOVE IS DIRECTLY FROM MY THOUGHTA THIS MORNING!!! I SWEAR!!!

I was running late this AM, so I couldn't write it, but I was going to discuss this attractive Isreali girl that was giving me the "hard sell". Shit, last year I bought sea salt rock scrubs for $80 the chick was so hot. (I gave it to my sister who looked at me like "what the fuck am I supposed to do with this?")

I was going to ask the board this morning if it would be out of line to say, "I'll buy 3 of those things right now if we go to a secluded place here in the mall and you give me head..." And you basically did just that last night!

Wow, I can't believe that...

Gavy

Guys guys guys, those broads (mostly foreign women) giving the hard sell at those kiosks are bigger cock teases than any Ficha girl or stripper I know. I literally had to run away from one last year at Garden State Plaza. All BS just to make a sale. Just my 2 cents.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Guys guys guys, those broads (mostly foreign women) giving the hard sell at those kiosks are bigger cock teases than any Ficha girl or stripper I know. I literally had to run away from one last year at Garden State Plaza. All BS just to make a sale. Just my 2 cents.
Wasn't that what we were saying?

Those hot woman that sell, those rock things or those nail scrubs, shit, are a pain. Pushy, and while they are hot, I cant stand them. So, just to have some fun with one, yesterday, I was flirting with a really hot one while she is trying to sell her shit. So, I told her that I will bye, like ten of them, if you go with me to a motel for 1 hour. This is after we were both flirting for a bit. She said that I could not handle her and that she would love to go with me. I told her, lets go. I told her that I will either come back the next day to buy them or I will give her the money at the Motel, for the ten of the products. She was so insistent on my buying them, right then, and then she would go to the Motel... Fuck that. I told her I would buy 2 now and the other 8 after we met... It was a no go.

Those hot woman that sell, those rock things or those nail scrubs, shit, are a pain. Pushy, and while they are hot, I cant stand them. So, just to have some fun with one, yesterday, I was flirting with a really hot one while she is trying to sell her shit. So, I told her that I will bye, like ten of them, if you go with me to a motel for 1 hour. This is after we were both flirting for a bit. She said that I could not handle her and that she would love to go with me. I told her, lets go. I told her that I will either come back the next day to buy them or I will give her the money at the Motel, for the ten of the products. She was so insistent on my buying them, right then, and then she would go to the Motel... Fuck that. I told her I would buy 2 now and the other 8 after we met... It was a no go.
Nice try...maybe if enough of us keep trying to fuck them before they sell us their shit then maybe they'll back off on the sales pitch a bit