Hooking Up At The Mall

Being somewhat on the other side of this, some of the things said in this thread gives me the creeps. Last year my daughter was working at A&F in one of the malls mentioned. She related a story of a 40ish year old guy coming in with his wife and teen daughter. Mom and daughter go off in one direction and sleezeball announces to my daughter that she should entertain him while the other two shop. After politely laughing him off, he follows her around the store complimenting her and despite repeated pleas refuses to leave her alone. Finally she had security remove him, embarrassing him in front of his wife. She said that was an extreme case but they get a lot of 40ish guys coming in thinking they have game. Basically they laugh them off and save their 'Ewwws' for private conversation. Just some food for thought.
Hopefully nobody here is just harrassing someone. That is not what this is about and yes, Billy, that is a shame and he is a dick.

Actually it is probably better I wasn't.
Wasn't suggesting physicality. I know how to intimidate with my eyes and by speaking softly. I have heard the expression "Sorry bud....no harm intended" and watched him tuck his tail between his legs without ever having to say a word.

I got a feeling you know too.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Being 35 and almost in the "creep zone" myself, you got to be able to see who is down for your game. You can tell within 15 seconds if you are "in" or to turn and run. Always dress nicely, look clean and be friendly. Cheap lines never work. Also, don't hit on the white girls. The ethnic chicks are more apt to allow for the older guy to make small talk.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Also, don't hit on the white girls. The ethnic chicks are more apt to allow for the older guy to make small talk.
Especially if you are at Roosevelt Field. Chances are the white girl already has daddy paying for her car, gas and college.
I have also noticed more young Latinas with older husbands so this also fits into what gavy is saying.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
The Mechanic

Well, I am ready to hear about his adventures on the dates he set up. And the "article" he's writing on the "economic crisis and its effects on minority women". Absolutely classic.
Mechanic, that might be the most brilliant thing I ever saw here on UG.

I am awaiting the follow up story (ies)!

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Operation: Stalk the Black Girl

I've been trying to follow up on a promising lead from the middle of October. I chatted up a talk with this cute black girl at the Gap. A little "sporty" and definitely young (some piercings, some tattoos), she was very flirtatious with me the first time we met. She is still at the university and ust turned 21 years old.

Well, I went back to the Gap twice since I first met her and she wasn't there. :( Yesterday, I attended a Bar Mitzvah and was on my way home. I was dressed and looked pretty decent. I didn't want to waste wearing the suit. But the "scene" that I used to hang out in (Roosevelt Avenue) would be dead for another 7 hours! I was on the phone with bunyon and, EUREKA!, he suggested going to see my little target.

I walked in, she was a the cash register. Instead of fiddling around and looking at clothes, I walked up to her when she was free. We chatted. She remembered who I was. I was surprised that she was prettier than I remembered. I asked her for her phone number right off the bat and she wrote it down and gave it to me. I actually didn't have to run any game at all. She was ready. I mentioned this to bunyon, I think I might have stayed 2 minutes too long. I ran out of things to say and started saying, "Wow, this is really wonderful I got your number..." One of the rules in this game is to not sound "desperate". I broke that rule, but I immediately realized it and left on a positive note.

So, the moral of this story is NOT that I got her number. It is to show that the mall is a place where opportunities abound. Lord Soth, The Mechanic, Lorenzo and others have some good solid stories. Honestly, I kind of hope this thread gets the "hook up juices" flowing...especially with prime mall shopping time approaching!

Gavy

Gavy

Same here homey. I met a girl at JC penny. I said I thought Jc penny went out of business. She said no it didn't . I was like it must get hectic to be on the register with no customers in the store. She laughed and said " Something like that".

Then I said you got a nice shape girl and I mean it. She said "thank you". I said give me your email address and I will email you later.

She gave it to me and than I left Jc Penny and threw it in the garbage.

How I look fucking a bitch that works at Jc Penny.

Have a nice day

(Waving at Fairemily)

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hmmm...

She gave it to me and than I left Jc Penny and threw it in the garbage.

How I look fucking a bitch that works at Jc Penny.
Well, at least you aren't paying for it, Irv. I say landing a girl that you picked up with your charm instead of paying for it is 10000000% more gratifying.

Gavy

Well, I am ready to hear about his adventures on the dates he set up. And the "article" he's writing on the "economic crisis and its effects on minority women". Absolutely classic.
Mechanic, that might be the most brilliant thing I ever saw here on UG.

I am awaiting the follow up story (ies)!

Gavy

Well, I was only able to snag 2 dates for the potential pool of women I met that day.
I changed my story a bit and told the women that I was more of a freelancer and was not sure when, or if, my story would get published. I didn't want them to expacet some sort of citation in an article somewhere!

I met the Asian chick as Starbucks and we chatted a bit about the economy and life in general. She was intelligent and mature.... and not the type to randomly let some guy pork her out. She worked as an accountant and got laid off few weeks prior. No spark and amazingly difficult to flirt with however we still email each other randomly...so there's potential for a swoop-in in the future.

The other one was the hot latina. I also met her at Starbucks in Manhattan. We spoke about bailouts and job discrimination. We had a partially heated debate about why Latinos supported Obama. She liked me a lot and I could tell. Nothing happened that night but we continued to communicate via email and we met up again a week later for a late breakfast. Once again, we talked about politics and social crap- mainly focusing on race issues such as reverse discrimination and homophobia in minority communities......not that I give a shit.

The third time I invited her over (this was on the 21st) to hang out a bit. We watched Shrek 2 (I kid you not) on the wide screen while I made my first moves. I went for the 2-1 uppercut which is the innocent yet seductive neck kiss followed bt an ear nibble then lip contact. I love this move because if she does not want to kiss you she'll pull away by the time you get to her ears. Before I knew it I had some Big ol' latina nipples in my mouth. She quickly excuse herself to go to the bathroom and that's when I noticed a tampon string!

No big deal a tampon merely means she's not flowing heavy enough to require a pad so I knew I was still in. She washed herself over tha sink and came out smelling like my bathroom soap. I laid her on the bed and tried to eat her out but she stopped me and aked if I had a dental dam...I didn't nor did I have and plastic wrap! Oh well, I slid the captain in and porked her out for a long bit.
Overall the sex was boring...she's too conserved..but she's hot as hell so that sorta makes up for it. She texts me dirty thing on my cell phone...but not sure if she'll actually do the things she texts about though. I'm gonna see her later this week again.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Mechanic, you are my hero. I love you. And SHREK II has to be in my DVD collection.

Seriously, you really pulled off some cool moves there, brother. Very impressive. I got to get in touch with bunyon to se if he wants to hit the Queens Center Mall with me in a couple of weeks.

Gavy

Took some time off from the NPFP at the mall but hit it hard over the weekend.....Buttering up with this cute girl who works at the Barnes and Nobles......Hopefully, the sun shines on my ass, and she calls me....I left my number after her help finding books, made her help me for an hour.........

Took some time off from the NPFP at the mall but hit it hard over the weekend.....Buttering up with this cute girl who works at the Barnes and Nobles......Hopefully, the sun shines on my ass, and she calls me....I left my number after her help finding books, made her help me for an hour.........
it might depends on what books you had her help you with. English lit, poetry,--you might have a shot. Sci-fi, probably not.

ive been MIA due to personal reasons, including having a child. best thing about having a kid is bringing him to the mall - amazing how many milfs, teens etc. come up to you to tell you how cute the baby is. try to go out without my wife as much as possible - slip the ring finger off and snag a number whenever I can.