Hooking Up At The Mall

Most def Gavy.....Just came back from a nice long vaca in the bahamas....and I am ready for some niceeee action.......Thanks and hope all is going well with you!!!!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
This thread should definitely have a lot more posts...

As seeker, soth and I have gone at lengths discussing here and mostly in War Stories, these places are ripe for hooking up. December is usually the best time to catch some looks, but I did make some waves back in October.

A girl I met in October and became reacquainted with in December have been dating for the last couple of weeks. Nice kid and we'll see where it goes.

I tell you, it is a hell of a lot different than dating a girl that works at night or on the "scene" or whatever. A breath of fresh air, even if everything isn't perfect.

Gavy

I go to the Smithhaven Mall and there are so many hot girls that when I leave, It is right to Edison Ave or a strip club.
I can't go to that mall! My neck always hurts when i leave and my ears are bleeding because my wife is always yelling at me when we leave.

Last edited:
I'm curious about something. I'm mid-twenties myself and married, but I never even try to pick up girls despite being at least decent looking.

What I'm wondering is, how old are you guys, and how young are the women you're picking up? I'm worried I'm letting the best chance for me to really enjoy myself slip way, and will never have that chance again when I get older. But if it's pretty simple for someone in their 30s to pick up a girl who's around 20 (not that younger women are necessarily better, but when they are, yowza) then I really shouldn't worry so much.

Danke.

I can't go to that mall! My neck always hurts when i leave and my ears are bleeding because my wife is always yelling at me when we leave.

I went to the Smithaven mall last night. Holy shit. The day before V day the mall was packed. There was so many hot girls there. My 12 yr old son even said, dad, wow, there are a lot of pretty girls here. I was there so he can get hid gf a gift. He is a stud. It was funny watching him look at the girls.

I'm curious about something. I'm mid-twenties myself and married, but I never even try to pick up girls despite being at least decent looking.

What I'm wondering is, how old are you guys, and how young are the women you're picking up? I'm worried I'm letting the best chance for me to really enjoy myself slip way, and will never have that chance again when I get older. But if it's pretty simple for someone in their 30s to pick up a girl who's around 20 (not that younger women are necessarily better, but when they are, yowza) then I really shouldn't worry so much.

Danke.

Don't worry so much. If you see a chick you want just go for it and chat her up. Don't be hung up on age so much (as long as she's of legal age of course). Age difference doesn't seem to bother Gavy much, why should you let it bother you ;)

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I went to the Smithaven mall last night. Holy shit. The day before V day the mall was packed. There was so many hot girls there. My 12 yr old son even said, dad, wow, there are a lot of pretty girls here. I was there so he can get hid gf a gift. He is a stud. It was funny watching him look at the girls.

I was there last night as well. My problem is I get blinders on when I am on a mission. I at least acomplished what I set out to do. Althought the counter girl that help me was cute but I would of felt like I was robbing the cradle

Danke.
Mid-twenties, married.....enjoy your relationship and stop looking outside. Wait until you get older. Unless of course you got married at 16 and have only bedded a couple a chicks in your entire life.

Mid-twenties, married.....enjoy your relationship and stop looking outside. Wait until you get older. Unless of course you got married at 16 and have only bedded a couple a chicks in your entire life.
One chick. That's the problem, honestly. I wish, I so wish that it wasn't as big a problem as it is, but it is big. Huge. That's why I'm here, unfortunately.

Look, I'm not the one to give anyone advise. Suggestions, yes....but I don't want to interfere & be responsible. With that said, my suggestion is stay away from NP4P situations. They can be dangerous especially to a married man. You're young, recently married. If you want (or need) to experience "strange"....pay for it. Don't get attached, just get laid. Additionally, keep your activity to yourself (in real life) don't share it w/ your buddies. And be careful and protect yourself sexually, never go for uncovered FS. Read through the many threads and do your homework to minimize or prevent bad experiences.

I concur with Rufftoy. I was in the same position as you at one time, mister man. A wise man once said:
"Gentlemen visit brothels"
In my situation it has helped; it keeps me from being bored and pacifies my aggressiveness towards the wife both in and out of the bedroom. I was very inexperienced and sheltered before i got married. I no longer hold a grudge against the wife for missing the chance of being with other women.

Very good advice Ruff, couldn't have said it better myself. And eros your honesty is very refreshing. There is a lot of good info in both posts, not only for mister man but for all the young married guys on the board.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
mister man, hooking up at the mall is very easy. The thing is, you appear to have limited experience picking up on the signs. Like the guys said, stay away from the np4p stuff. Can get messy, especialy for the less experienced.

I pretty much feel the same way as all of you are suggesting. The reason I got into paying for sex is because I wanted to avoid the emotional attachment and enormous risk that comes associated.

Thanks for all the advice.