Hooking Up At The Mall

I hung out with the Starbucks girl on a few dates....movies once and dinner....Most i got was only a fricking BBBJ....Then she started talking weird...like the word relationship kept popping up so I said I will call you in a few days....and.......I promptly through my "other" pay as u go phone in the dumpster and it is probably still ringing today...Lol....

But I hit it pretty good at the Victoria Secret store....the Section where they sell the lotions and stuff just last week......I have been going to Mall at least once a week......except the times I have been out of the country and have been flirting up this very sexy brunette. She is 5'7 120...and a nice rack...nice tight ass.....I kept going in and talking nice...asking questions......spent a lot of time in there and finally last week I said hey why don't I take you to lunch for all the help you have been giving me?
So we proceded to Friday's where she wanted to go, and had a nice meal and a great conversation......What makes it great, so I hope, was she said.....I noticed a ring on your finger, would your wife mind you taking another girl out to lunch?

So promptly, I said, Look to be honest with you....I really don't do this at all...It is just I saw how beautifal you were and got this vibe about how great your personality was and I was right, and I had a lot of fun with you at lunch today.....So here is my number....and I would love to test some lotion with you sometime somewhere a little more private........
So a few days go by and I do not hear anything...No big deal...Not everything goes the way that you want it.....So just on Sunday I get a call on my new "other" phone and this sexy voice goes....I bet you don't remember me.....I am like hmmmm...Give me a hint....and she is like...Lotion.....I am like of course I do and we talked for a bit and I shall be taking her out to lunch tommorow and hopeully scoring some...I hope....So...
U have to, as Gavy said.....know what u r doing and never ge emotional with the NP4P, especially if u r married.....and when they get somewhat emotional with you...Dont risk it...LEave......

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
We can always count on Lord Soth to thrill us with his adventures! Can you please take FAH (fuckingahole) out with you the next time you go to the mall? I want him to work with a pro like you to get over that old ex gf he had.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I was just writing this to EddyBear about b-girls. When I go to the mall and I am pretty sure I am going to flirt and cruise for women, I go dressed, clean shaven and smelling good. A lot of the cashiers and sales reps get hit on all the time, so you have to be unique, witty and stand out if you are going for them.

As for customers, being witty on line or making a nice comment about something they have picked out (that looks nice) go along way. Again, you have to pick up body language and vibe. You can come off looking creepy if you say it to someone that does not want to hear what you are selling.

Gavy

I heard 5'7.. 120.. that is right up my alley. Blonde would be a real deal maker. I have eyes for nothing but this type, atleast the body style.
Not sure how you guys do this though. I have to say I actually had business cards made up, am trying to break into this a bit more. I never really had to try to hard.. was with someone for 6 yrs, and while I had my screw arounds on her, I never had to look far to find them, most of them actually found me. Now with this last one on her way out.. or gone..getting out there is somewhat unfamiliar territory to me..

FAH

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
FAH, try this out: go to the mall and run game. Go dressed to impress and bring your business card with you. Flirt a bit. Anyone should be fair game, though. You got to practice on the black girls and the Latinas and the Indians as well as the brunettes and red heds. Got to throw it out there. That's how you improve your game.

If I just ran game on Latinas, I wouldn't have too much of "a game". The fact that I hit on everything and anything just makes me more confident when I go out to scope out chicks.

Gavy

The food court is a great spot to hit on chicks because they usually sit down for a few minutes to eat, that way at least you have a little time to bust a move. Just look for a girl sitting alone or with a female friend and chat her up. The rest is up to you (just don't talk while you are chewing food lol)

Halloween Mall Massacre:

It was warmer than usual and all the chicks were out since it was Friday. I knew the Queens mall was going to be packed and felt the prowl calling. I armoured my presence with two of my best wingmen...so there's no losing today.

First we lowered the music and stopped in front of the mall near the bus stop and did some work on this smoking hot latina (about 5'8" with little thick ass):
Me: "I would like to interview you for this article i'm writing about how the recession is financially affecting women of color...I'm interested in the latina perspective"
Latina: "yeah right" (smiling like she was amused)
Me: "I'm serious...here's my card."
I got out my car and we chatted a bit. I used a lot of humor but pretended to be dead serious about an interview. I got her to promise to call me for an interview (she acutally called me earlier this afternoon and arranged a meeting on Wednesday). Too bad its a lie but i'll work my way out of it later this week after meeting her. I think she's aware i'm a bullshit artist...hopefully.

Anyways, afterward me and my boys headed into the mall and roamed every store and eating area in both sides of the mall...hitting on anything that moved. I basically used the recession interview on every woman I saw. Spoke to about 22 chicks and I gave out approximately 17 cards...I got a total of 8 calls today. That's around 47% contact ratio...not bad. I got 5 out of the 8 chicks to meet with me this week (including the smoking hot latina). That equals a 29% date ratio! We took about 3 hours total. I got 3 latinas, one white girl, and one Indian girl.
Overall, we got shot down A LOT! Some women just shook their heads walked aways...but the one's that stayed and listened to our story were def snared.

I felt brave during this outing because I watched back-to-back episodes of The Pickup Artist
with my boys. Needless to day, we were inspired!

I've told worse lies before but still feeling a little guilty...oh well...we'll see.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Being somewhat on the other side of this, some of the things said in this thread gives me the creeps. Last year my daughter was working at A&F in one of the malls mentioned. She related a story of a 40ish year old guy coming in with his wife and teen daughter. Mom and daughter go off in one direction and sleezeball announces to my daughter that she should entertain him while the other two shop. After politely laughing him off, he follows her around the store complimenting her and despite repeated pleas refuses to leave her alone. Finally she had security remove him, embarrassing him in front of his wife. She said that was an extreme case but they get a lot of 40ish guys coming in thinking they have game. Basically they laugh them off and save their 'Ewwws' for private conversation. Just some food for thought.

To the city folks. Whole Foods on the Bowery and Houston. It's the largest store in New York. The upstairs area has a sushi bar on a conveyor belt, salad bar, coffee bar, and an Italian cook to order bar. The New Museum is nearby and soem beautiful women.

Go for it!!