Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

Popped in there a couple of times in the last 2 weeks. Saw maya and Victoria. Lmp good service moderate looks. Seems like no extras on the table. Will return next week and see others

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw their ad and it looks crazy where they are. I'm very familiar with that area and I know Garden City has their own cops.
Also when I hit Google maps from their ad it put the place on Stewart Ave and that would be houses where the land mark is.
Is it in a house?
When you say no extras, you mean other than a hj?

Karla is hot as fuck. Amazing body and amazing ass. Nice quiet personality. I got jackhammered by her tho not a great hj and her hands were rough as hell. Just my personal opinion tho so don’t go just by me. Hour is 170 if I remember correctly. I know half is 120.

Location is actually quite discreet and a very professional environment. Massage depending on who you see, usually fairly high quality. They go topless and strip to undies on the flip. No nuru or anything. Got one girl to rub her tits on my johnson but that was as good as I could get. No extras to be had. Good HJ finish. Maya is excellent as noted. But in the end this is a 170 HJ. Funny story.... came in late one night and there was an older latino couple sitting in the the reception area. Kinda weird. Found out it was the owners mother and father!!! wow! They apparently think its a legit place and it sure looks like one by the way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Karla last week
She’s amazing.
Gorgeous woc with an amazing ass that I used as a nuru sliding device (if ya know what I mean )
I'm thinking of trying this place. I see Karla is working today which would be in my wheelhouse since she is a woc.
Now you said you did nuru on her ass? So she let you rub your cock on her ass until you came?
Dhiz22 says her hand job sucked

Can we get a consensus here?
If I go take Karla or Victoria?
Hour or half?

I'm thinking of trying this place. I see Karla is working today which would be in my wheelhouse since she is a woc.
Now you said you did nuru on her ass? So she let you rub your cock on her ass until you came?
Dhiz22 says her hand job sucked

Can we get a consensus here?
If I go take Karla or Victoria?
Hour or half?
I would go with Karla. She is hotter than Victoria. Your experience with her could be better than mine. There’s two other girls that are in the ad that I never met. Try it out take the half hour for 120. Worst case sit back and enjoy the environment it’s a nice place in a safe location. Hope you have a good time ✌️

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I took the plunge. Made an appointment with Karla as I was leaving work. Building is easy to find, a little west of the Meadowbrook parkway, parking is under the building. I called when I parked and they gave me the suite number.
Two seconds after I rang the bell Karla answered with a big smile.
Okay now guys, all I heard about was what a great ass she has. But the thing that jumped out at me ( literally) when she opened the door were those tits! How could these tits not have been mentioned before.
She was fully dressed when she greeted me and walked me to the room. Once there I was impressed by the accommodations. She offered me a glass of wine which I accepted. I paid for the half hour and was off to get my wine.
Did I mention the table is heated? Nice touch. So eventually we get to where I'm naked on my stomach and she is rubbing this warm cream on my hamstrings.
One slight complaint, she tended to use one hand at a time a lot
The massage was relaxing with a few accidental touches. These increased everytime she returned to the legs from the upper body. Gradually she worked in ass and ball play.
She is very adapt at playing with the balls.
This lead to light cock play from underneath. Just enough to get me tingling before moving on, but always lingerling longer each subsequent visit. When the touching stopped I looked up and she was disrobing. She seemed to look sheepish that I caught her but I just returned to my position.
Now the ass, ball, and cock play got a little more intense. She put a leg up on the table to give me access to her ass, inner thighs and cooch. Things got a little more intense when I found what she liked..
Then she moved away and prepped little billy from underneath one last time before the flip.
I have to say the way she spaced out the teasing and always upping it each time was the best Ive had.
On the flip I was huge. She turned all attention to him now and she had this huge smile. And even huger tits. I had to sit up and play with them.
I asked if I could titty fuck her and she said sure, "as long as you take of me". But with a pleasant smile and didn't quote a price. But then I remembered Philstein post so I asked about rubbing it out on her ass. She seemed to think this was funny and said okay just cum on the table not her. She bent over the table and I aimed my thick hard on between her cheeks. Didn't feel right with the thong so I asked her to pull it down and she did. I rubbed my cock in her ass cheeks and reached around the front to rub her pussy. The visual was cool but I really couldn't get a good angle with enough friction so I sat back down and let her finish me.
She cleaned me up nice and we dresses together and chatted.

Overall I was very pleased. She is a very pleasant person with a cute face and great body. We chatted about next time. I have the feeling she is very YMMV. Just my initial feeling. I'm definitely going for a follow-up.
Thanks guys especially Dihz and Philstein.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice review billyS, what was the total damage 12o for the hh and how much did you tip. Nice ASS? I am not a tit guy.
I left a $20 on the table and she smiled when I asked if that was good.
Her ass is nice I'm not really a tit guy either but hers are spectacular.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Its always 170, everything included. I don't tip there.
I took the half for $120.
I tipped because I asked for a little more than the standard hj.
Had I not I wouldn't have tipped.
Although I think I read that some guys got titty fuck for the standard.
I'm thinking YMMV might apply at this place depending how you hit it off with the girl.

Karla’s tits are all natural and fuckin incredible.
FYI I never tip at nirvana. The fees are high enough. I’ve seen at 6 of the girls already , some of them 2-3 times and never tip. I’ve nbeen subtly asked but don’t. And I’m always welcomed back with open arms

Its always 170, everything included. I don't tip there.
I took the half for $120.
I tipped because I asked for a little more than the standard hj.
Had I not I wouldn't have tipped.
Although I think I read that some guys got titty fuck for the standard.
I'm thinking YMMV might apply at this place depending how you hit it off with the girl.
Karla’s tits are all natural and fuckin incredible.
FYI I never tip at nirvana. The fees are high enough. I’ve seen at 6 of the girls already , some of them 2-3 times and never tip. I’ve nbeen subtly asked but don’t. And I’m always welcomed back with open arms
Thanks guys!!!

Lately , some of the girls are not that great. A little older and heavier than I prefer. The exception is Monica . Great bod and pretty but major upsell in an unreasonable amount. and I even when I offered a nice tip it wasn’t enough and the session soured.
She’s ok but not worth 250 +
She asked me for 500 !!!!!
That’s hot Czech model material