Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

Just trying to clear something up here the Christie that used to be in Commack is now Karen at Nirvana Holistic Spa? Wasn't sure from your post thanks comprehension is not my strongest attribute lol thanks for any and all assistance because I thought Karen is latina or are we taking about Two different people.

Just trying to clear something up here the Christie that used to be in Commack is now Karen at Nirvana Holistic Spa? Wasn't sure from your post thanks comprehension is not my strongest attribute lol thanks for any and all assistance because I thought Karen is latina or are we taking about Two different people.
Karen, but not her pics. Still nice, but this might represent her 20 years ago.

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/gorgeous-fit-classy/72493837

************ > Long Island adult entertainment > Long Island body rubs

Report Ad
❤️Gorgeous Fit Classy - 38
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 11:38 AM

Real pics !...I provide a sensual bodyrub in my private location in Commack for discerning gentleman. I specialize in soft touch therapy and hot stones apon request. The place is clean and discreet. No extras requests please.
"Karen is even better in person! Great location and very easy parking. Booking was easy.. A sexy massage from a very friendly no-rush girl with a beautiful face and a fantastic, fit body" NYguy46 Utopia guide 516 493 6011.
Poster's age: 38

Looks like they changed their name to Oceania Spa. And a new number also 929-329-4655. For cross reference. I'm just getting this from the ads. Very similar, names of girls in ads and location of garden city.

Stopped by and was a bit hesitant due to the building. Communicated through text to make appt. Opt for .5 hr, all in all nude rub , cim, $200. Daty next time. Eli has more variety. Do not just stand there and look stiff, make sure you keep walking. Slavainosi

Stopped by and was a bit hesitant due to the building. Communicated through text to make appt. Opt for .5 hr, all in all nude rub , cim, $200. Daty next time. Eli has more variety. Do not just stand there and look stiff, make sure you keep walking. Slavainosi
Who did you see, what did she look like, performance, and what does "Do not just stand there an look stiff, make sure you keep walking. Slavainosi" mean????

joerokch... Post real reviews instead of vague posts (3 so far all useless for the most part)
There is an entire rules section and review writing school for tou to read FIRST. Rather than getting banned start there then contribute

Thanks for the Karen link I was unsure if she was part of this crew seems to be independent. I am glad to hear cim is available at this location would help if you let us know who you were reviewing.

Ok took the plunge and so glad I did.... Damn i feel good and will schedule again.
Visited here recently and will definitely be returning no doubt about it.
Wanted to see Jennifer unfortunately she was not available saw a very light skinned AA or Latina 8 or 9 easily (missed the name sorry) and Anna a business looking 6-7 and decided to give Anna a shot.
Set up is an office building but inside if heaven may look like this Im good to go now.
Anna takes me to the back room dressed business like with nice looking body not spinner skinny but MILF ish and she knows what shes doing.
120 half 170 hour and FLAT RATE.
Took the hour laid the 170 and she left for about 5 minutes. Came back in and the fun began.
If a rub can feel therapeutic and sensual at the same time it did. Not a massage but an entire body job (this is not the place for pump and dump)... Nikki reviewed a while ago gives a massage job when the flip comes and the action starts, Anna had all the right moves the entire hour to make it feel terrific and built up to the end. Nikki massages your twig and berries.... Anna from the beginning uses your entire body in a sensual way. I can't even describe it.
Full body rub/massage for at least 1/2 hour then Hot stones felt awesome on the back with rub before during and after them a little butt massage but no reach under at all but her words and actions let you know to relax we have time.
On the flip I genuinely felt light headed it felt that good. Then she rubs the entire front with my manhood inder a tent....errr towel and strokes rubs and everything in between head to toes.
BTW she is clothed at this point and says she wants to touch down there... Gladly.
She removes shirt and bra to reveal B/C and I played and played while she continued the rub then onto my turn where she massaged me softly never rushing or stopping and said i can do whatever i want to her (i have to focus more next time to see how far one can go.... It appeared DATY may be on the table at the very least.
She then asked if she could get on top where she now removes the pants. Small short body slide and then combination hand and Russian to all Russian finish all over the place between us. I haven't shot a load that much in about a year and a half and she just kept on at it until i was milked completey dry and my dna was all released. I could have easily gone again
For those that like the sensual rub.... This is it. This is the place
I will definitely beback to sample the talent. Jenny looks reallyhot Latin thats a smaller version of Jenny. She was wearing yoga pants as she was leaving and apologizing and i damn near walked into the wall staring at her and her body. An 8 or 9.
The other one looks a little wild and fun in a different way. Anna honestly was awesome and would never be disappointed seeing her.
I have found the sensual massage I have been searching for over a year and a half.
Anna works Monday and Tuesday and another day I missed (sorry)

Also please note name and number change
Oceania Spa 929-329-4655

I haven't seen an ad as of yet for Anna however the Jennifer pictures are a reasonable representation of her and karla (might be the Latin or AA) is a reasonable representation as well to the other behind the counter

I have been to this place 3 or 4 times clean , nice hit or miss with the girls, tried to stay with Karla light skinned AA talentedd and beatiful no extras offered but great massage and reelease last time there I saw the boss doing coke with a client which gave me the jitters decided not to go there again

I have been to this place 3 or 4 times clean , nice hit or miss with the girls, tried to stay with Karla light skinned AA talentedd and beatiful no extras offered but great massage and reelease last time there I saw the boss doing coke with a client which gave me the jitters decided not to go there again
We all know you are affiliated with elite, don't bash competition. Just get better girls.

This post should be deleted. Nice way to ruin the place.

Trigeek.... I agree. Not that I would know directly about someone who "looked" like a coke iser the ones in the "lobby" certainly disn't appear out of sorts.
Had a small conversation with Jenny which led to her apologizing as I had requested her specifically and she was heading out.
Karla (based on the pics used in ad would have I assume been the ither one was pleasant as was Anna. Anna was at times a little difficult to understand but easier as I harkened back to what seems to be a long long time ago in a land far far away.
All I can confirm is what I witnessed and was looking to repeat this week but life got in the way.

Formula is part of elite in commack. They also have spots in centereach and new Hyde park now. He has done "reviews" on the commack and centereach spots. And threw in some other bullshit reviews in other threads also.

OK = went to this place in Garden City. It is located in a pretty nice medical building. It is on the second floor. Funny - still had the trademark white doorbell. Rang and was greeted my mamasan and Ann. Very nice office looks like it was at one time some sort of clinic. Over the phone they gave me the price structure 170 all inclusive for one hour. Ladies are latinas. Ann is probably 40 or so dark hair, thick. not sloppy though. Better than the typical AMP worker ... but not by much. Room is nice with disposable paper liner on table. PLace looks clean. SHe gives halfway decent rub using oil and also did the hot stone thing. On the flip she did a little bit on the front then asked if there was anywhere else I would like her to rub. I showed ... she asked if I would like her to take off her top. Sure! Nice boobs. She was down to her panties and giving me a halfway decent handy. I finished. She cleaned up. I got my full hour.

so ... overall nice place on Stewart Ave in Garden City .... clean room, clean table, service was good, ladies sweet and polite. Don't think it was worth the 170. The search continues.